• Married men specialist Angelina Jolie just announced to the press today that she thinks shacking up with a married man is really wrong. With that aside, we’ve always wondered like many other people if Angelina Jolie has ever had any surgery. Most people point to her voluptuous lips as an obvious dead giveaway…but we beg to differ. Photos of Angelina provided courtesy of the rad Cityrags actually show that her full lips are the product of good genes, although her nose and cheeks may have had a little help from the surgeon over the years.

We put before you some black and white headshots of Angelina taken at 16 years old by photographer Robert Kim at his L.A. studio in 1991. Then, we flash forward to the present. You’ll notice that her nose got thinner and her cheeks fuller…possibly indicators of a nose job and cheek implants.

Finally, the last photo of Angelina taken when her first film GIA came out indicate that she had her cheeks done sometime after GIA.

Tags: , ,

Comments

1. Sam on July 9, 2008 5:34 pm

Well… people age and there features become more defined you idiot.

2. nj on July 12, 2008 2:26 pm

noses get bigger not smaller with age, Sam

3. Shanaynay on July 13, 2008 3:36 am

Besides the obvious, nose & cheeks, I also notice maybe a chin implant. Chins don’t grow larger as we age, right?

4. IvWg on August 14, 2008 10:39 am

Has she had also any chin implant, it seems like it’s more prominent now?

5. Holly on September 15, 2008 5:32 pm

weird b/c i always thought her nose was too pointy and skinny. if she did get a nose job, i actually liked her old nose better.

6. Fiona on September 18, 2008 6:52 pm

Nose job and chin implant quite noticeable. Her jaw looks great now….well everything!!!

7. Brittany on November 4, 2008 1:29 am

Angelina has obviously lost a lot of weight, and that weight-loss is evident on her face, with her nose getting narrower and her cheeks getting hollow. And people’s faces lose collagen as they age, so it doesn’t seem like a big leap that her facial features will change as she ages. And people’s faces DO get more defined as they age.

8. Mondo on December 5, 2008 12:45 am

her nose looks pretty much the same, there was no nose job

9. Annika on January 23, 2009 2:06 pm

It’s obvious that she had a nose job, get some glasses idiots. People’s noses gets bigger with age not smaller, learn some biology for crying out loud! And it’s obvious she had some work done with her cheeks, they look more fuller not smaller you can’t have high cheekbones and youthful apple cheeks if you have lost weight. People know that she had some work done with plastic surgery, face the truth blinded morons – nobody not even Angelina Jolie did have that perfect nose before, nobody is perfect. I’m not gonna judge Angelina Jolie because she had some surgery she is regardless pretty before and after plastic surgery.

10. Jess on January 30, 2009 12:04 pm

When I lost weight I had high cheekbones, even more defined than now. How can you not have high cheek BONES if you lose weight? It’s in your bone structure…not your fat. I know first hand.

Her nose does not look much different. Noses MAY not get smaller but think about this. Angelinas face might have been smaller compared to her nose when she was in high school. Her face might have grown into her nose when she got older. I used to have a biggish nose in high school and it looks smaller now. I know that firsthand too.

People’s faces change. bone structure changes. noses look smaller cus the rest of the face has changed. easy

11. Koko Brown on March 7, 2009 11:08 am

Jess,

You all are smoking crack if you think that if just because you lose weight your nose does as well. I’ve lost more than 100lbs throughout the years and not once did my nose change in size even with drastic weight loss.

And it definitely doesn’t explain the pronounces chin and I even think she had her eyelids done and breasts see her pics from Cyborg….

12. b on May 5, 2009 8:46 am

I agree with koko
      come on the woman had a nose job and implants it is so obvious. why do crazeee women defend phoney women like angelina. Cant they see that she is phoney all around.

In her private life and as well as with her looks. Hello she is a hollywood kid living a hollywood lifestyle.
      She is actually contributing to this imposible standard that natural women cannot meet.
      FAKE and PHoney.. (that is what she is an actress acting)

13. Andrea on May 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Obviously she’s had surgery!!!!!
      You don’t get that pointy nose by losing weight!
      And I’m not judging her by getting plastic surgery….I mean it’s Hollywood…who doesn’t get surgery???
      I only judge her for being a homewrecker whore but that’s beyond surgeries =)

14. amanda on June 4, 2009 6:28 pm

When I was a teenager my nose looked much bigger than it does now. I wanted a nose job so bad! Now thar I’m older my face grew into my nose, and because of some weight loss and good ol’ native american blood, my cheekbones are VERY well defined. Your face does change as you age.I am living proof.

15. Lamia on June 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Andrea,

homewrecker whore rofl. And I suppose Brad Pitt is an innocent victim, right? Angelina must have cast a spell on him. Clearly men don’t lose interest in their partners and replace them. It’s always the other woman who’s the whore.

16. snaphappy on June 18, 2009 1:18 am

Similar body frame as Angelina here, and like her, I was extremely thin but with a chubby chipmunk face in my teens and twenties. I lost the baby fat on my face around 28-30 (body stayed the same), and my nose got so thin and bony. Yeah, noses may grow LONGER with age but some ppl with naturally angular/defined bone structure could be hiding that definition under good ol’ baby fat till they lose that. Notice how in the youngest pic (left) the nose looks most like her current nose. Hell, she could’ve been flaring her nostrils on the way down the runway in that Gia shot.

17. snaphappy on June 18, 2009 1:19 am

Also, my cheekbones showed up around the age of 30. My high school pics show a full/rounded face, and the same face at 30 is angular and defined.

18. moi427 on June 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Noses, chins, whatever… As for homewrecker, I think it was Elizabeth Taylor who said you can’t wreck a happy home…or maybe not…my point is…um, what was I saying…crap, I hate these senior moments.

19. moi427 on June 28, 2009 4:31 pm

BTW, what’s with the “married men specialist” comment?…I don’t remember her activities BB (before Brad, that innocent lamb).

20. Angelina Jolie Has Ugly Huge Fish Shaped Lips! on July 5, 2009 5:38 pm

Angelina Jolie is one of the ugliest celebrities or women I have ever seen!

I can’t understand how anyone can find her remotely attractive at all!

She has abnormally huge lips that are shaped like a Bass or trout fish especially her lower lip! Every time I see her face online I have to click it off I can’t even stand to look at her!

I’m not alone either I have found many other people including many heterosexual men saying exactly the same thing!

One guy posted a picture of 2 fish and said Angelina looks just like this and he said at least with other actresses you don’t need a fishing license to watch their films!

Another guy on another site said how can anyone find her huge sausage lips attractive, and another guy said sausage lips? You mean they are like this, and he posted a picture of a fish with an eek emoticon.

On another message board many people were saying these things abouther too and a woman said that her husband said she looks like she should be thrown back into the ocean.

Elizabeth Taylor,Lauren Bacall,Milla Jovovich, and Marilyn Monroe all had/have full lips but they weren’t abnormally huge and they all had very pretty shaped lips not ugly trout shaped lips!

Scarlet Johanson,Jessica Alba and Liv Tyler all have lips that are too big,but they still have pretty looking mouths because their lips have a very pretty shape not fish shaped like *UGLY* Angelina!

21. Angelina Jolie Has Ugly Huge Fish Shaped Lips! on July 5, 2009 5:39 pm

And also the only other people I have ever seen with big ugly fish shaped lips like hers are an actor on the soap thats going off the air, Guiding Light and he plays a religious Father, and the actress who is in her 70′s Carolyn Conwell who played Paul’s mother on The Young and The Restless from 1980-2004 and they are ugly too and I could never stand to look at them either!

A guy recently said on nbcnework.com that he always thought Angelina was ugly with her big catfish lips, and he said she looks like the fish he used to catch in the lake when he was a kid!

On a site askville 2 married men said they think Angelina is the ugliest celebrity and one of these men said that she has lips like a Kissing Gourami fish!

And on another site where they showed before and after plastic surgery Angelina had including an obvious nose job, a guy said really ugly woman with a skeleton body and a fish face. And another poster said she had plenty of plastic surgery but it didn’t help because she still looks like a fish! And another poster said that there is nothing wrong with big lips but her lips aren’t pretty and are way too big, and shaped like an as*****

* Exactly!*

Also writer Tomothy Sexton said in an online article that he wrote about how he doesn’t think Hallie Berry is a great beauty,and that his wife is 10 times better looking, and that he just finds Hallie average looking,he said he doesn’t find Angelina average he thinks she’s just plain ugly!

And a guy who runs a site on geocities called,80 Most Beautiful Women abnd he adds more famous and not as famous beautiful women,doesn’t include Angelina ugly fish face and he said he never found her attractive at all!

Also on Yahoo! Answers a bisexual woman said she finds her very unattractive!

22. Angelina Jolie Has Ugly Huge Fish Shaped Lips! on July 5, 2009 5:55 pm

Another guy said she’s ugly also and he said she looks like a half fish half woman thing from the island of Dr.Morue.

Also on Yahoo! Answers a bisexual woman said she finds her very unattractive!

And on a motorcycle forum, they were discussing Farah Fawcett’s death and a guy said he never found her attractive, and another guy you must be gay to not find Farrah attractive and he said but he thinks Angelina Jolie is an ugly dog and he’s as far from gay as you can get.

And on a blog called,walletpop.com in the topic of Angelina being overrated, a poster Gary said, Miss Fish Lips,she is one ugly female.

And another poster replied, Miss Fish Lips! I have never in my life seen such horrible lips on a human,how ugly she is gag!

And another poster said,she is DISGUSTING! I don’t know how Brad does her Blech!

And a guy posted in May on a TV and Movie forum that he seriously thinks Angelina Jolie is a very ugly woman and he wanted her character killed off the screen!

23. gunshitknife on July 10, 2009 1:54 pm

@ Angelina Jolie Has Ugly Huge Fish Shaped Lips!:And you’re so gorgeous that you can’t stand yourself.Maybe you beat off to yourself in the mirror? If Angelina Jolie is ugly,then you and I are Gollum! I don’t understand what kind of tastes you got,and you definitely must be horribly blind to think she’s ugly.lol She’s like,obviously,universally beautiful,and you think otherwise…..This is just…weird.

PS:Are you gay,for some reason? (just curious)

24. tigerlily on August 3, 2009 6:45 am

I definitely think she’s gotten a nose job. In the top left picture where she has the short hair, her nose (which wierdly looks a lot like mine) clearly has a more rounded tip while in the one on the right it has a pointed tip. I don’t care what people say about features changing with age because I already know this does happen. However, I also know that the shape of your nose cannot have changed THAT much with time… unless of course you’ve had some surgery.

25. neil on August 9, 2009 12:08 pm

Hey I’ll bite. Another worthless blog banking on Angie’s name. As far as the topic here? Puh…lease,

26. Janyn on October 23, 2009 9:19 pm

an argument-starter, but one thing’s for sure…. she’s really beautiful.

27. Janyn on October 23, 2009 9:20 pm

An argument starter. But one thing’s for sure: she’s really gorgeous.

28. omg on December 5, 2009 8:31 am

Oh my god,Angelina Jolie Has Ugly Huge Fish Shaped Lips!..How do you can to said that Angelina isn´t a beautiful woman ? She belong among the most beautiful woman on the world,and she does so good things..She is perfect actress,she adopted foreign childrens,she cares about them,and I think she isn´t “one of stupid women”

29. Pathetic on December 23, 2009 10:08 am

The above bi tch is so pathetic, she went and posted on all these websites just to quote herself 3 times. LMAO! Face it b itch, Angelina is gorgeous and your Chinnifer Manniston looks like a fugly minger tranny. Angelina is the most beautiful woman to ever walk the earth and all your whinning about it all over the internet don’t mean a thing. Capish?

Eat your heart out tranny lover! LOL!

30. theTruth on January 4, 2010 11:12 pm

She got: a nose job, cheekbones implants, chin augmentation and jaw implants, it’s obvious.

31. Barbara Ann on January 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Definitely some subtle work on her nose and a chin implant. Don’t know about the cheeks. When I lose weight my cheekbones are more prominent. She may have gotten buccal fat removal since she was sort of baby faced in her youth.

32. Assisted Living Hollywood on February 26, 2010 3:58 am

Good presentation of this blog, uses more function with good linking for the viewers. Picture gallery are supportable for the particular article. Best luck for the next article.Thanks.

33. fuck angelina on March 23, 2010 5:49 pm

She should get some vagina surgery. Just kidding, somebody SHOULD kick this bitch’s teeth in though. I would pay if could stand in a line and wait all day just to roll a bowling ball up this bitch’s cunt and it would fit easily. She even has a ball return.

34. Tules on June 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Whatever surgeries she did, they look great. Some people have realy ugly and ridiculous looking work done, but Angelina looks amazing.

35. Madie on August 6, 2010 8:38 am

Well frankly speaking I don’t find her pretty at all. I mean she is not ugly but I have seen much more attractive women in my life. And even with all this screen beauty and makeup, she looks just okay to me. Her unusual lips somewhat make her look hot sometimes with perfect makeup but I wonder how she looks when she gets up in the morning without makeup. Definitely not attractive (well this is what I think). No offense, everyone has his/her own choice and I respect people. P.S I admit she is a wonderful actress.

36. Karina in sydney on February 1, 2011 1:38 pm

There are too many things about Angelina Jolie in regards to Plastic Surgery. the fact is that we all talk about her.

37. dr dre headphones on July 14, 2011 12:25 am

It is better than earbuds are good for iphones, apple iphones, and also portable mp3′s. Many people take the entire audio place that you’re allowed to be tuning in. Remaining powered earphones you also acquire elevated size. Your head mugs are well shock absorbing, delivering a high level of ease for lengthy tuning in

38. Angelina Jolie Rhinoplasty - Rhinoplasty Healing on November 30, 2011 9:32 pm

[...] but it does look like she’s had a nose job in the past (see Make Me Heal’s story on Angelina Jolie’s Nose Job), although the mother of six continues to deny having any plastic [...]