• Since becoming a “Gossip Girl,” blonde beauty Blake Lively seems to be turning her fictional role of a New York socialite into reality, which also includes having plastic surgery.

21-year old Blake Lively was nearly falling out of her gown at the Met Costume Gala, leading many, Make Me Heal included, to wonder if the leggy young woman had gotten breast implants.

Blake Lively, Breast Implants

Wearing a teal Versace gown, Blake posed on the red carpet with a stunning display of cleavage. Not too big and definitely not too small, it is possible that Blake had a conservative breast augmentation to help enhance her stunning figure.

Manhattan plastic surgeon Dr. David Shafer says, “From the photos, it looks like she has had moderated sized implants – not that there is anything wrong with that. She looks great.”

Blake Lively, Breast Implants

On the other hand, the perfect size and shape could just be a result of nature, as Blake is a stunning beauty and her breasts don’t appear to be too large for her frame, which is often an obvious indication of breast augmentation.

Plastic surgeon Dr. Sherrell J. Aston says, “I do not believe that actress Blake Lively From the show “Gossip Girl” has undergone breast implant surgery. When I reviewed her photographs from when she was a teenager she was full breasted with great contour. Her breasts look very natural and fit her body perfectly.”

Blake Lively, Breast Implants

If Blake has gotten breast implants, it would not be her first time under the knife. Blake has had a rhinoplasty in the past, which thinned and narrow her nose (See Make Me Heal’s story on Blake Lively’s nose job).

Whether or not Blake has gotten a breast augmentation, one thing is certain: they’re spectacular.

Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Blake Lively on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Pic Source: Just Jared

Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Products

Comments

1. Cosmetic Guru on May 26, 2009 10:11 am

Interesting post. If she has had surgery done on her breasts, the doctor should be given an award.

2. chrissy on June 1, 2009 2:36 am

no award should be given. the job is actually very obvious.

3. jess on August 4, 2009 1:35 pm

Actually, I don’t think she got implants. They look natural.

4. Grettah Mahlahettah on September 21, 2009 2:27 pm

LEAVE HER ALONE! who cares if she did or not its no ones bussiness but her own!

5. lily on October 16, 2009 3:36 pm

“LEAVE HER ALONE! who cares if she did or not its no ones bussiness but her own!”

I’m laughing right now after reading that because, honey, if she’s displaying it for the world to see, I don’t think anyone can stop anyone from talking about whether she got fake breasts or not. Leaving her alone is really not possible…and the more she dresses like that, the more is says she DOESN’T want to be left alone, see? So, cool it, honey.

And fake boobs or not, who cares? Welcome to the 21st century. I’m not saying it’s good, but other countries are getting blown up…so what if a 20-something wants to look better? There are a lot more things to talk about than this girl.

I don’t even like her on Gossip Girl…huh, go figure.

6. kiki on October 28, 2009 4:39 pm

she totally got a boob job. last week at the bass halloween party her implants were nearly up to her neck. hopefully they will drop. personally i think she looked better without them she looks heavy and hookerish with them. i had implatns and had them removed after one month for that reason. blair’s breasts looked far better in her halloween dress than serena’s

7. Sarah on November 11, 2009 9:52 pm

“she totally got a boob job.” Oh mah gawd? Really, like are you TOTALLY for real? *stupid girly squeal*

Anyway, I don’t think they are implants, & if they are who cares; she looks hot as fuck. Blake is a beautiful girl.

8. sara lee on November 20, 2009 4:46 pm

i dont know if she did have a breast implant THE ONLY THING IS IN THE PICTURE BEFORE SHE WAS 16 AND ANFTER 22 SO I DONT THINK THAT SHE HAVE A BREAST IMPLANTS thank u !

9. Milli on December 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Why is it so impossible to have perfect breasts without surgery? My best friend has never had surgery and her tits are PERFECTION! Perfect, perky DD cup on a 25 inch waist! And I’ve known her since 5th grade–BEFORE puberty. (So basically, we grew our boobies together and frankly mother nature gave her a better pair!)

Just the way it works sometimes people. Get over it. I sure did, and I’m happy with my C cup. People should learn to love their boobies and stop being jealous of others who are well endowed. I’m sure your hubby will love you regardless once you get married. Mine loves my tits. Sorry if that’s TMI but it’s true.

10. Leighton on January 13, 2010 2:35 am

Actually, serena is has completely natural breasts. Please leave her alone.

11. Deemajic on January 20, 2010 12:40 am

..It is a fact that breast size changes, with age, weight gain and many other reasons…..The bottom picture of her shows her younger and slimmer, She has just grown now into the shape of a woman…. Im now 22 and my breasts have changed from a C to a D in the last 2 yrs, i used to be 110 lbs and now am 120 lbs so obviously the first place ur going to see fat on is the breasts… The top two pics show her as she is now, fuller and more womanly….So she is just naturally forming into a woman, not going under the knife :)

12. matty on January 23, 2010 1:07 pm

I think her breasts are amazing and completely real…. I would also like to see some pics of Deemajic! And millies friend

13. wow you're stupid on January 24, 2010 2:34 pm

If you have any doubts that this woman has breast implants than you are clueless. I can’t believe this even merits a discussion. It just shows how stupid and gullible people are. They are fake. That second plastic surgeon is full of sh@t.

14. john on March 6, 2010 3:45 pm

I think its sad and awful! IT is also obvious they are fake. There is no chance they are real.
      The girl is 22 years old and has already had a nose and breast job! What on earth is the world coming to. She much be really insecure. Its sad and it’s sending the wrong message out to other young women. I think fake is ugly plastic women look ugly and god knows what these girls will look like at 35 starting surgery so young like this.

15. Tom on March 12, 2010 8:24 pm

O my god her boobs are perfect. Boob job or not who cares Blake Lively is hella hot. If that is a boob job its the greatest on I’ve ever seen and if it’s not well then Blake Lively had the breasts of a goddess

16. Chattering Monkey's on March 15, 2010 5:10 pm

my name says it all…that is what I hear on here.

17. Khan on July 26, 2010 10:31 am

I honestly didn’t care one iota about this girl or even know who she was until I saw that rack on G4′s Comicon coverage. Very nicely done.

18. anon on November 30, 2010 11:13 am

I think she had a very good boob job. In most pictures you can’t really tell but in the first picture on the left at the top of the page it’s obvious.

19. alisa mcdorman on May 8, 2011 11:11 pm

that’s true!!
      blake already had a breast implant
      she’s look like a bit*ch now :P

20. Taylah on May 9, 2011 6:36 pm

She hasnt had a boob job… I have the same body shape as her and my boob look the same aswell. I have many people ask me if their fake because their perky and because i have a small frame but their real and i believe hers are to.