• Young actress Camilla Belle may be most recognizable for her heavy dark eyebrows, but Make Me Heal is more interested in the possible nose job the brunette beauty may have had to achieve star status.

At 23-years old, Camilla has achieved a lot, becoming an in demand actress and dating a Jonas brother. But has she also had a rhinoplasty to help her rise to fame?

In addition to thinning her eyebrows as she ages, it also looks as though Camilla’s nose may have thinned out a bit too. However, it could be a result of clever makeup application, rather than plastic surgery.

Camilla Belle, Plastic Surgery

Manhattan plastic surgeon Dr David Shafer says, “Camilla Belle dose not need anything in particular.  Her nose does look a bit narrower in the pictures, but it is unclear whether she has had surgery. “

On the other hand, Camilla’s newly thinned nose could be the result of a clever plastic surgeon doing a well-done nose job.

Plastic surgeon Dr Sherrell J Aston says, “From the photographs I can see, it appears that Ms. Belle has had a Rhinoplasty. Her facial changes are mostly visible when looking at frontal photographs. One can see that the width of her bridge is much more narrow now. Her surgeon also refined her tip and nostrils. I think that her plastic surgeon did an excellent job with achieving a natural look.”

Whether or not Camilla has been under the knife, she looks great and is sure to continue to rise to the top of Hollywood’s elite.

Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Camilla Belle on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Products

Ask Plastic Surgeons Questions & Get Answers

Comments

1. bree on December 2, 2009 1:25 pm

she tottally had a nose job ugh i fucking hate that bitch

2. me on December 5, 2009 1:38 pm

who gives. and bree, if you can judge camilla belle then i’m gonna say you’re a naive little whiny bitch.

3. Caitlyn on December 7, 2009 3:55 pm

I think me is right bree you are the bitch!! F U

4. Judge Judy on December 8, 2009 4:10 pm

Court in session

The jury may be seated

………………….(after trial)

I judge Bree to be a whiny little bitch

Defendant to pay $200 in name slander and do 200 hours community service

Case Closed.

5. lea on December 10, 2009 5:28 pm

i agree with bree i HATE her but i dont see the need to use bad launguage

6. Marco on December 10, 2009 9:59 pm

I’m 100% sure that the girls that hate Camilla are ugly and/or obssed with Joe Jonas. Ask any guy (straight guys) and they’ll say Camilla is soooooooo hot and that she is a good girl.

7. Daniel on December 16, 2009 12:13 am

First of all if you call that girl pretty, I’d laugh at your face because I’m a guy and I don’t think she’s pretty. I’ve never even heard of her until I watched Push and that movie SUCKED. Take it from me, Jessica Alba is pretty, Heidi Klum is pretty. This Bitch is so NOT pretty.

8. gia on December 18, 2009 12:39 pm

i heard she is going to kevin’s wedding to hook up with joe i don’t think that wedding will be g rated if she is their guess after dating her joe’s virinity is hanging on by a thread ….. not that is a bad thing he needs it

9. maya on March 6, 2010 10:27 am

first, camilla belle is like extremely pretty…and i love her down turned eyes..they are so expressive and cool..wish i had them -_-….anyways i really don’t think she got a nose job i think her nose seemed fat before because her face was kind of skinny and since shes basically grown up her face caught up to her nose… and it could be make up too but i saw a pic of her without make up and her nose looks the same..>>