• It takes a lot of work to be the First Lady of France. Just check out all the plastic surgery work Carla Bruni has had in order to rise to the top to be popular French President Nicolas Sarkozy’s new wife and is said to be following in the footsteps of American Presidential wife fashion icon, Jackie O.

Carla Bruni, Plastic Surgery

40-year old Carla Bruni began her rise to fame as model at the tender age of 19. Like many high fashion models and entertainers, Carla changed her looks to enhance her career, beginning with a nose job, which mostly took place sometime in her 20′s. Carla’s natural nose is much longer than her current nose, which ends in a button and with more visible nostrils than previously. It also has a more defined ridge and tip, which are positive indications of a nose job.

High fashion models often have very defined cheekbones and although Carla’s were high when she began, they have become even higher over the years and grown clearly defined hollows under them, which are indications of small cheek implants.

In keeping with the modern emphasis on smiling models, not to mention smiling presidential wives, Carla also looks like she had veneers put on her teeth to make them uniformly sized and white.

Recent photos of Carla reveal that her skin is as smooth at 40 as it was in her 20s, which may be the result of Botox aiding the famous skincare products of France.

Carla is certainly more glamorous than most presidential wives and she is definitely in keeping with her modeling companions. She looks great and will likely continue to do so, aided by minor nips and tucks for the rest of her life.

Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Carla Bruni on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Pic Source: Skyrock.com

Comments

1. GW on August 1, 2008 3:39 am

I think she was very pretty in her twenties and thirties but she is not aging well. She never had very big eyes but together with her lips that have become considerably smaller over the years, her face lacks softness, femininity. She looks harsh in the face.

2. Nina Germeyer on August 1, 2008 11:13 am

I don’t think Carla Bruni has had anything done but perhaps botox. Carla is only 40 and she has taken good care of herself. She is fit, slim and doesn’t smoke. I know this is perfectly possible because we look very similar. I too am 40 and my cheekbones too look higher now. It is because I am older and being very thin there just isn’t any fat padding below my bone anymore. I’m sure, in time, Carla will consider various procedures, but apart from the possible forehead botox, she looks normal for a 40-year old for now. I really think sleep, micronutients, exercise, sun avoidance and non smoking should be credited where its due!
      Nina

3. GW on August 1, 2008 12:17 pm

Well she is a smoker. There are plenty videos and photos of her smoking. And “only botox” doesn’t cause your nose to slim down. I agree with the rest; I don’t think she had minor cheek implants. She just lost the “youthful face fat”.

4. Printemps on August 10, 2008 12:51 pm

I don’t think she had anything “done”.
      The facial bone structure is clearly inherited from her mother whose cheekbones are identical.
      Her skin is fresh – yes, her regular smoking notwithstanding (as is mine, fresh as a rose, my regular smoking notwithstanding) – but that shouldn’t be too much of a surprise; personally, I find it surprising that anyone thinks that a woman of 40 should look… what: haggard? Why?

I must admit, though, that her nose is something of a mystery to me. It certainly LOOKS “fake”, but if it were then it would have been “remodeled” even before she started modeling, at age 19. But here’s the thing: on photos and footage from that time her nose actually looks SHORTER than it does today.

Can anyone explain this?

And if anyone can get hold of a childhood photo of Carla, I am sure many would appreciate it. ;)

5. patricai mocoerl on August 18, 2008 4:39 pm

she’s a whore.

6. Ysabeau on September 19, 2008 8:25 am

She is not popular, just an egocentric woman who does not make nothing usefull for humanity.

7. émilie on January 5, 2009 8:11 am

SALUT,
      I M FRENCH AND LET ME TELL US THAT EVERYONE IS HATING CARLA BRUNI IN FRANCE. NO ONE IS THINKING THAT SHE IS AN HONEST GIRL IN LOVE. EVERYONE KNOW SHE IS THERE ONLY FOR INTEREST. SHE STANDS FOR THE STUPID GIRLS THAT HAVE ONLY ONE INTEREST THE APPEARENCE. FOR WHAT RESULT????? TO ANSREW TO YOUR QUESTION SHE WAS OF COURSE NOT A BEAUTIFUL BABY SHE RECONIEZES HERSELF. OR HER MOTHER THAT IS THE SAME. THIS GIRL HAS BUILD HER CARREER WITH NOTHING THAT REALLY BELONGS TO HER. ONLY MONEY AND SEXE AND STUPIDITY. WHAT DO JOURNALIST WHEN WE READ THE NEWSPAPER WE ARE UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT SHE IS POPULAR???

8. ava on June 8, 2009 12:33 pm

DON’T YOU GUYS KNOW A PLASTIC SURGERY NOSE WHEN YOU SEE IT? SHE HAD WORK DONE BEFORE MODELING AND IN HER LATER YEARS AS WELL!

9. Ninie the french on August 9, 2009 3:49 am

Carla changed a lot her face, it’s true: you can read it on a french book edited by his ex boy friend (the father of the father of his son: she was the girl friend of this man, then she became the girl friend of his son and they had a baby boy) …and she was very proud of it: she liked to explain how she made her choice ! She thought a lot about what she wanted to do exactly with a specialist, and she changed a lot of things on her face.

I don’t like her face: it’s not very “mobile” … I prefer her sister’s face …more natural !

10. Maria on January 6, 2010 4:54 pm

I agree Carla Bruni is an ego centric woman who loves to be in the spotlight as the arm-candy of rich and powerful men. That is why she married Sarkozy so quickly- it was the best she could get, especially considering she was an immigrant in his country (France) since she was a teenager. I don’t find her pretty at all. The picture of her in her twenties looks natural- okay model material, but over the years, her face has turned into a horror “what’s it”. I do believe she had a nose job (a bad one) and cheek implants (scary, so unatural for an aging woman!). As for her teeth, yes, lots of people especially smokers, have an overhaul of their teeth in their forties. Certainly a woman like her does botox, but whenever I see her face; it freaks me out! Talk about bad plastic surgery jobs!!!

11. just on November 23, 2010 1:45 pm

I agree with émilie. carla bitchy is an ugly & stupid tramp. only sex & money. those journalists are friends of sarkozy to give us a false impression that she is “popular”.

12. ps on November 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Terrible face! Shit face!