• Carrot Top is frequently cited as a top ten contender for most awful plastic surgery disasters, along with familiar faces like Michael Jackson, Jocelyn Wildenstein, and Kenny Rogers. The curly-haired comedian has become better known for his over-the-top appearance than he has for his comedy. Make Me Heal takes a look at this funnyman’s funny look.

Although comedians often rely on making funny faces, Carrot Top, whose real name is Scott Thompson has had so much Botox that it looks like his face froze in an awkward position, the way your mother warned you it might as a child. Not only that, but his eyebrows are even more arched than Botox fan Nicole Kidman’s (See Make Me Heal‘s story on Nicole Kidman’s Botox)

Carrot Top, Plastic Surgery

On his blog, Plastic Surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn notes, “He’s undergone quite a few changes over the years, not the least of which is an excessively arched brow possibly due to a combination of Botox and a Browlift.”

Make Me Heal noticed that for a 43-year old, Carrot Top’s skin is also unusually smooth, probably due to laser treatments, like Fraxel and chemical peels, which may also explain why is face is less freckled looking than the rest of his bizarrely toned body.

Dr. Youn also says, “His face looks extremely smooth as well, and may be the result of laser treatments or chemical peels.”

Carrot Top, Plastic Surgery

Plastic surgeon Dr. John Di Saia tells Make Me Heal, “Carrot Top has probably had facial peeling and/or skin care as the freckles are decreased relative to those seen on the rest of his body.”

In addition to his odd facial appearance, including what look like drawn-on eyebrows, Carrot Top looks almost feminine and soft (an effect that is furthered by heavy eyeliner), which can be a side effect of steroids, which he almost certainly uses to achieve his hard and toned body.

If Carrot Top wanted to be made of fun rather than make the fun with witty remarks, then his plastic surgery goal was certainly achieved, although Make Me Heal thinks that his time would have been better spent coming up with new material than under the knife.

Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Carrot Top on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Comments

1. Shaun Industry on July 15, 2008 6:14 am

Is he wearing lipstick in the 2007 pic?

2. LM on July 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Well, he’s certainly morphed since 1994. All he needs is a vagina and he’s all set!

3. Binary Digit on July 17, 2008 5:01 pm

I think I’m going to retch. You have a NUDE PHOTO of carrot top on your website. Thank god its only from the waist up. Absolute nastiness.

4. Karen Turner on July 18, 2008 4:16 am

I think it’s a shame. I think part of his humor was attributed to natural appearance. The facial expressions and energy as well as his natural ability as a prop comic all attributed to his success in my opinion. When I saw him on Last Comic Standing, I was appalled. He doesn’t even look like the same person. It was difficult to watch him thinking that his face must hurt. I don’t have a problem with him bulking up, but he’s gone way beyond if his is indeed using steriods.

5. Kathleen on July 20, 2008 7:21 pm

I don’t think he’s a Plastic Surgery Disaster In The Making I think he IS a Plastic Surgery Disaster!!!

6. Amy on July 25, 2008 1:32 pm

He Looks Like a Female Body Builder, What’s sad is that he most likely had a bunch of (yes) men behind him selling him the idea that he’s attractive, I was going to eat my lunch but I think i’ll take a nap intead, man thats gross

7. Lone Truth on July 26, 2008 11:39 am

Why are you people hatin’ on Carrot Top? Just because you envy his transformation from a skinny weirdo to his current hard-rock, super-toned muscles. Granted, from the neck up he still looks like a freak, but from the neck down… WOW. I want some of what he’s using!!

8. jenelle on January 13, 2009 10:56 am

he looks yummy, i don’t know why everybody is so jealous. if i had a bf that looked like that, i would be having protien shakes every morning!

9. brandon on January 26, 2009 11:25 am

he looks fucking ugly wtf he looks like a fucking monster

10. colino on February 7, 2009 7:06 am

IT looks like RU PAUL ,what was IT thinking, IT should be together with Michael Jackson

11. hmmm on February 19, 2009 6:32 pm

…i will be seeing him in my nightmares…holy cow…i can actually imagine him outside my room with a knife…wow thats scary

12. courtney on March 17, 2009 7:48 am

is he a cross dresser maybe? or a transvester or a sex change? does he want to be a girl? i think he wears womens under garments when hes home alone.

13. duh on March 21, 2009 9:00 pm

in both pics he was ugly even with plastic surgery

14. duh on March 21, 2009 9:01 pm

i feel sorry for him and the people the suffer when they look at him LOL!!!!

15. duh on March 21, 2009 9:07 pm

i feel bad for his mom because she had to give birth to him

16. Carrot Top Rocks on March 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Whats up with you peps,being so damn NAGITIVE:{ Im sure some of you nagitive peps are not so pritty to look at either:{ He is not ugly at all,,he is unique,and has his own personality and style…I seen him in Vegas at the Luxor for his show,and he is far from ugly,,peps on the internet post the worst pics,just because they know you peps are going to have a kick writing nagitive SH** :}

PROPS to Carrot Top :}

17. dave on April 3, 2009 3:12 pm

looks like michael jackson on steiroids. really gross! i mean nasty!

18. frank marino on April 8, 2009 7:15 am

TRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Mandy on April 30, 2009 9:24 am

Yuck! This guy is beyond scary! I think his face is even girlier looking than Bill’s from the group Tokio Hotel!

20. SanFranMichael on May 13, 2009 4:32 pm

It is true these sites select the worst photo they can find to embarrass the subject and incite cruel comments. I personally like Carrot Top’s brand of humor and I think he’s hot with his new androgynous muscular look.

21. rocket_pup on May 15, 2009 1:36 pm

I think SanFranMichael has the hots for Carrot Top’s Carrot Top.

22. mary on May 27, 2009 10:14 pm

I Just saw him in Vegas last week, he totally does not look like the pics selected. If you have a chance to go to his show, you won’t care what he looks like the man is FUNNY!!! I couldn’t stop laughing! He is great at what he does. Don’t be so judgemental on looks!

23. crafther on July 19, 2009 8:47 pm

I just saw Scott last week at the Luxor. I was and still am a great fan of his creativity and the ability to make one laugh. I was saddened though by his need to change his appearance esp. if he’s on steroids. He was cute back then; now just funny. Even his promo shots as you enter the theatre reflect an image not consistent with his talent. I hope he realizes that before it’s too late for his body.

24. T Fizzle on August 4, 2009 11:45 am

Every where you go there’ll be haters. Especially on the internet. CT is the man. This guy is funny as sh!t. He had me cracking up the whole time. He is certainly good at what he does. Otherwise, the Luxor wouldn’t have him there. Botox, face lifts, or plastic surgery who farkin cares. He’s an entertainer. They all have work done. As far as him bulking up, even if it was steroids he still had to put time in the gym. CT is the shit. I was critical of him before but I’m glad I saw his show this past weekend. Now I’m a huge fan. Fuk this rubbish! CT is the Sh!t.

25. Tony on September 14, 2009 12:11 pm

So he bulked up, he’s still one funny guy so who cares.
      It’s his body and life, and none of your business.
      Gee plastic surgery, how rare!
      Same response “his body and his life”, funny as all get out and the props are great!
      You’re just jealous that he’s making it big and you’re not.
      More material Carrot Top, you’re the shitz!

26. WTF!!!!! on September 30, 2009 8:47 pm

He is fucking nasty!!!!!!!!’ that was the nastyest thing I have ever seen. Who would stand in that room let alone take that picture of him half naked (YUCK). Jenelle you have a problem!!!!! what the fuck,your a fagget lay off the steroids you gay rod shue your plastic surgen!!!!!

27. WTF!!!!! on October 1, 2009 4:58 pm

he is so grossly butt hurt ugly that when I look at these pictures that I want to gorge my eyes out and sing la la by songs to crazy killers off of scary movies. Can you say vomit in my mouth?

28. no way ever on December 23, 2009 5:32 am

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UGLY HE TOTALLY USES STEROIDS HE IS SOO GROSS OMG HE REALLY NEEDS TO LEAVE THE SURGERY AND GET A LIFE BESIDES MAKING HIMSELF LOOK LIKE A GIRL ITS BAD ENOUGH HIS DICK IS SMALL FROM ALL THE STEROIDS HE USES NOW HE IS TOTALLY GOING THE WHOLE WAY TO BECOMING A WOMAN

29. Angelo Catalano on December 31, 2009 3:14 pm

You judgemental fucks are ridiculous, after seeing Carrot Top last night at the Luxor the man was hilarious. All of you pretend to live a perfect life as if you have no problems either. He is 44 years old and in fantastic shape, although his face is a little odd maybe this could be contributed to Oh I don’t know.. His Bright Orange Hair and Sky Blue Eyes, he didn’t need plastic surgery but who gives a shit we all make mistakes.

30. kirsty on February 3, 2010 2:28 am

i think he is plain ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

31. asiandoll on February 5, 2010 5:17 pm

i dont care what people say I LOVE CARROT TOP
      i would love to have carrot every day:)
      people who put him down are just jealous of his success
      who cares if he does or doesnt use steroids its his life an we are in no position to tell others how to live their life and he makes us laugh

32. Brian O'Connor on February 13, 2010 12:34 am

I think he looks better. I’ve never seen the carrot top on the left. And I have to say, he looks like a skinny little dweeb in that pic. I’ll bet most of you pussies talking shit wouldn’t say that shit to his face.

33. JARAYA JACKSON on April 23, 2010 9:09 am

WHAT WAS CARROT TOP THINKING HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A HORRIBLE MONSTER WOW I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE HE MUST HAVE HAD SOME LOW SELF-ESTEEM WELL HE CAN’T BLAME SOCIETY FOR HIS SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES………BITCH ITS CALLED SELF-ESTEEM THE ESTEEM OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING SELF.

34. Dave on July 18, 2010 7:37 am

You people sound like a bunch of losers with nothing to do but try to find something wrong with other people to make you feel better about your self. GET A LIFE! .

35. annelisa on July 19, 2010 12:04 am

I LOVE CARROT TOP!!! people stop hating on him… he rocks! and i think he’s kinda cute… loooove he’s smile and you should see some of he’s pics this man is gorgeous!!!

36. warren kelly on August 31, 2011 2:57 pm

Mrs. Carrot Top,
      Look bro no matter what any thinks or says u have to do for u and u only! If most people had the money they would have something done as well. Who cares anyway’s budd, ur happy and have came a long way’s hats off to ya. Keep doing what ur doing and have a kick ass time doing !!!!!!! Remember u only live once so live it up! If i were in ur shose I would.