• Christina Hendricks, Plastic SurgeryMad Men is the hottest show on television and Christina Hendricks’ plastic surgery enhanced body could most certainly be one of the reasons.

At the recent Emmy awards, Christina Hendricks walked the red carpet in a plunging green dress that showed off the 30-year old’s possible breast implants. Like many watching, Make Me Heal wondered if the buxom beauty’s cleavage was natural or if she had undergone a breast augmentation. (See Make Me Heal’s story on the 2008 Emmys’ plastic surgery).

Christina is certainly curvy enough that her breasts could be her own. But they have a distinct roundness that seems like they could just as easily be the results of implants that help enhance her breasts.

Plastic surgeon Dr. Jennifer Walden agrees with Make Me Heal’s summation about the natural and unnatural appearance of Christina’s chest, saying:

“Christina Hendricks is no doubt an attractive, voluptuous woman with naturally large breasts. But, upon review of the photos, I believe she may have enhanced her breasts given that she has a few characteristics of someone with implants–for example, when she wears a dress with a push-up bra or bustier in it, there is a distinct border between the breast and the chest wall– that delineation, or “shelf”-like appearance generally occurs in women with implants that are being displaced upwards against gravity. The prosthetic makes this border sharper in women who have undergone breast augmentation.”

Also, the lack of space between her breasts is another positive indicator of Christina having undergone a breast augmentation. As Dr. Walden notes,

“Secondly, the space between the breasts is so minimal to nonexistent that her cleavage looks reminiscent of a woman who has undergone the procedure. In any case she has a curvy figure that I am quite sure is the subject of many men’s thoughts!”

Christina has been on television for quite some time, playing small parts on many different series and Make Me Heal is glad to see her finally getting recognition for her work.

Read the complete plastic surgery profile of Christina Hendricks on Plasticopedia, the largest online celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Comments

1. Monique R on October 6, 2008 6:32 pm

Christina is 100% natural. If you look at the actual shape of her body you’ll see that she has hips and a rear end that match the size of her overall. I think it’s funny that people can’t leave this alone. Half the time they’re writing that she’s fat, the other time that she’s fake. That’s her, with a body that’s been enhanced by god and genetics, and it’s gorgeous and sexy and amazing to some of us…

2. Samantha Smith on October 7, 2008 6:16 am

It’s called a push up bra people! Not plastic surgery.

3. magdamill on January 25, 2009 7:12 am

My breasts are in a similar shape&size( really full, with no visible space between them, shelf like appearence when enhanced with bra)- and they are 100%natural. I believe Hendrick’s breasts are natural also, matching her other curves:)

4. sarah on January 25, 2009 7:33 pm

Dr. Jennifer Walden doesn’t know what she’s talking about, as implants *usually* create a valley between the breasts. To say that no visible space between the breasts is indicative of implants is… uninformed, at best.

5. Mary on February 3, 2009 10:45 am

My vote is on natural. I personally would abhor having breasts that size and I don’t see how someone who is naturally curvy would want to make them bigger. It’s hard enough to dance and run with tiny ones.
      I’m barely a B and a simple bra can make me have that shelf look and no space in between! All it takes is to be both thin and curvy- which no doubt, she is.

6. Tony on February 5, 2009 2:44 pm

Those are her own tits. Get over it, girls, you can’t all be goddesses like Christina.

Her hair color is fake, if that’s any consolation. She’s admitted to being a bottle-ginger.

7. wanda on July 20, 2009 11:28 pm

u people are dolts those r the fakest tits ive ever seen. hahahahahahaha. ands shes a fatass.lol. suck it. her face is ok. u people r lames.

8. wanda on July 20, 2009 11:32 pm

oh and sarah ur an anus like a doctor wouldnt know what shes talking about and you helmet wearing retards do. Shes an fing doctor for crying out loud! Do you know how much time and education it takes to get a doctorate? Yeah argue with an expert in the field you sure do know what your talking about.

9. Owen on August 5, 2009 10:43 am

Wanda,

Stop huffing glue. Learn to spell. Stop calling people retards until you learn how to spell and speak properly.

10. LTRP on August 6, 2009 12:23 pm

doctor knows it best. and doctor says FAKE. seriously,read the article?

11. Crick on August 8, 2009 5:30 pm

Oh wow whoever wrote this article really have no idea what they are talking about.

12. Nan on September 21, 2009 5:44 am

Looking at the high school pic she looks nearly completely flat in her senior, not only has she got implants but they are very large sized implants

13. jenn on September 22, 2009 9:12 am

I watched the last season of MM in the weeks before this current season started to air and as soon as Joan came on screen I was certain that there is some enhancement there…be it clothing or surgery, she looks beautiful. there is something different about her this season.

14. 2am_waffles on September 22, 2009 8:49 pm

I am naturally a 30G and all I can say is that this plastic surgeon’s description of what indicates surgery is just an indication of what large breasts look like.

When you push up boobs, they’re round. It would be unnatural if they weren’t. There is no space between them because at that size with any kind of push-up or plunge bra there’s just nowhere else for them to go. (In fact, only on fake boobs that big is there any space between them, as far as I know.)

The AVERAGE cup size in the UK is a DD. People need to get over the fact that not every woman out there looks like a prepubescent boy, and some of us even grow boobs!

Anyway, that’s not to say that she definitely hasn’t had implants, just that the supposed “expert” is a moron.

15. Mad Men Fan on October 11, 2009 4:55 am

The reaction to hearing her boobs are fake would be something akin to New Yorkers finding out Derek Jeter has been using steroids since 1996…

16. Tom on October 24, 2009 4:57 pm

2am_waffles wrote, “AVERAGE cup size in the UK is a DD.” No, it’s not.

17. lollo on October 27, 2009 11:45 am

I have similar measurements to christina, and yes, her breasts are 100 percent real. I’m a 34DDD/E and Christina is a 36F by the looks of it. People ask me if my breasts are fake all the time because I’m not overweight and have a small waist. Christina has a beautiful hourglass figure that the majority of actresses today don’t have. Photos of jessica alba, giselle, and jessica biel, are airbrushed to make their waists looks smaller then their hips and their PR fudge their measurements that are listed online. The sad truth is while they are all super thin and fit, their waists are almost the same circumference as their hips–much more of a rectangular shape than hourglass, because they’ve worked out their abs so much. Core workouts are great for men but actually de-emphasize a woman’s natural shape. A true hourglass figure has a waist that’s ten inches or so smaller than the hips and bust measurements. The ideal female body type was epitomized not only by epic sex symbols such as Marilyn Monroe and Sofia Loren but as far back as the Venus de milo. It’s scientifically proven that women with hourglass figures are genetically more desirable to men and healthier overall. Christina is how women should look and I think she is absolutely breathtaking.

18. JessicaR on January 18, 2010 9:39 am

Sadly the rectangular shape isn’t necessary indicative of working out the abs so much. Some of us (myself included) are unlucky enough to have a natural near waist-less body shape :( It was just how I was built. Hips, but little waist. I’d kill for an hourglass figure!

19. Alex on January 18, 2010 3:32 pm

This doctor truly has no idea about the characteristics of fake and real breasts. He is used to giving implants to women with no breasts or at least not very nice breasts. Natural, big, really nice breasts have very little space between, most cheap bras usually cause them to appear as one big boob, only the high end bras made for breasts of those sizes allow for separation. Implants generally have gaps between the breasts.

I have dated skinny women with very large, natural breasts, bigger than Christina’s and they look very similar to Christina’s as far as shape in a dress.

However, this doesn’t mean I don’t think Christina is all natural, her breasts seem to have gotten bigger lately, which is definitely possible to happen naturally, so I just don’t know… there is only one way to find out, and unfortunately I will never get that opportunity haha!

20. Ken on January 18, 2010 6:00 pm

You people are hilarious. Everyone thinks everyone is wrong and nobody bothered to see the before and after pictures! BOOBS DO NOT GROW AFTER 30 YEARS OF AGE. Get smart!

21. Joey on January 19, 2010 3:21 am

Wow, Ken, it’s lucky you came along to set us all straight. Except that I’ve got Christina’s body type and my boobs are the first place I gain weight and the last place I lose it. I change cup size every five kilograms in either direction, often looking as though I’ve had a boob job as I drop kilos, since I lose inches off my bust at about half the rate as my waist and hips. Did you somehow think boobs are a magical body part that can’t gain fat?

I also agree with every other woman in this post with a large bust as to the doctor barking up the wrong tree. I’m currently a 38H. If I wear a strapless bra/torsolette, I get a very well-defined shelf. And there is never any space between them, bra or no bra.

22. Stan on January 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Ken you obviously don’t have a wife/gf with large breasts. Too bad for you. Listen to Joey. She knows what she is talking about. This “Dr.” on the other hand is clueless.

23. Lena on January 31, 2010 2:26 pm

Anyone who has followed Christina’s career since “Firefly” knows that she is naturally curvy. Go Netflix the episodes “Our Mrs. Reynolds” and “Trash” and her figure is the same.

Ken: There’s this thing called weight gain. Sometimes it happens due to pregnancy, other times due to an increase in eating, stress, illness, medications (esp. prednisone drugs), etc. While not all women will gain a lot of weight in the breasts, many do. The times I’ve gained weight, I gained in my breasts and hips first. Also, talk to any woman, for one, and secondly, especially any woman who works in a quality lingerie store. The average woman’s breast fluctuate between a cup and a half-cup throughout a year and obviously even more with any pregnancy or weight gain.

Stan: I don’t think Ken has a wife/gf at all. Most likely he gets all his information on female physiology from the equally clueless lads’ mags. I agree with you, this “doctor” is clueless and needs to have her license suspended if she’s honestly giving this sort of “medical expertise” which is seriously and inexcusably false.

24. sara on February 1, 2010 7:11 am

these are clearly implants. clearly she has some natural curves and i agree that she looks great, but if you look at other photos, her breasts protrude in a completely unnatural manner. she does look terrific, and it’s great to see other women with curves in the limelight, but let’s not pretend that she hasn’t had breast implants (and probably other cosmetic surgery as well) like 90+% of actresses and models.

25. Aaron on February 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Ken just got served!

Anyway, Congratulations to all the real women out there on this, keep your body real as it is the only thing you have, if “some” men can’t handle you the way you are then to hell with them. Didn’t they ever get told “You will get what you are given”.

My heart goes out to you all. You all look great. ;)

—–
      This so-called doctor on the other hand, doesn’t know what she is talking about.

26. KEMCo on February 17, 2010 11:57 am

Howabout her own comments!

“My boyfriend, Geoffrey read some crass things people were saying about my breast size, and I was like, ‘That’s absolutely mean, because it’s my body. I didn’t pay for it to happen. I didn’t get a boob job. It’s who I am. And I’m lucky to be on a show that celebrates it.”

27. beano2022 on February 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Christina Hendricks is a very beautiful woman. As a true man who loves breasts esp. Big ones, they are very natural indeed. Also she is a goddess. She is a picture of a true beauty.

28. Mat on February 18, 2010 1:29 am

I quote from Dr Tony Youn’s celebrity cosmetic sugery blog “Her breasts are very close together and don’t exhibit the space between them (I call it a sternal gap) that many women have. This is a result of either her natural anatomy or the plastic surgeon making the breast implant pocket too big. When plastic surgeons make the pockets beneath the breast tissue so big that they actually connect with one another it’s called symmastia.” So dont blow off the doctor in this article, I’m sure she knows what shes talking about.

29. Mark Jones on February 24, 2010 7:49 am

My wife also was a 38DDD when we married, (now a 40DDD), and ALL natural. If fact, she could work as a body double for this beautiful woman. No, I’m satisfied that these are natural as well.

30. Marlene Flutnik on March 9, 2010 9:17 am

I have huge boobs just exactly like hers. My butt is big and round, too. and I have natural red hair, not like that hussy. Why don’t men all lust after me? Could it be my huge hairy growth on my nose? Naw.

31. dave dude on March 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Stop the madness!! Ofcourse her boobs have been augmented! the mistake most clebs make, is that there are pics form ealier in their careers when they are in thier ealry 20s, where clearly their breast were half the size they are now. e.g., mariah carey

32. Sean on July 22, 2010 9:47 am

Meh, augmented. The way they push off the chest wall is glaringly obvious. She spent some money on those thing to look real, though.

33. chelsea on July 28, 2010 6:22 am

bollocks. mine have no space and are a natural 40DD. anyone with curves or shape will have no space.

34. Z on August 4, 2010 9:36 pm

Doctorates are what PhDs get, not plastic surgeons. as in Doctor or Philisophy. Different from being an MD or DO, as in Allopathic Doctor or Osteopathic Doctor. Doctorates also do not go to medical school. Just thought you would like to know. I don’t think a PhD would know much about implants.

35. sami on August 17, 2010 4:07 pm

I used to have the same problem with girls at work that thought I had implants because they think skinny girls can’t have big boobs.I got to the point were I wanted to carry my mammogram xrays around with me and hand it over,friends that knew me from elementary know the truth but anyhow Christina is all woman she reminds me alot of Marilyn Monroe we don’t see to many natural,beautiful women around like that.

36. OneMoreCurvyMama on August 19, 2010 9:05 am

She’s totally real. Big boobs run in my family, and I have relatives with Christina’s EXACT figure, absolutely not augmented.

I suspect she’s closer to an H or I cup than an F, however! :D (My sister is a natural J, with a 30″ waist… it does happen.)

37. sinead on August 26, 2010 4:32 pm

I have worked as a nurse at a plastic surgeons clinic for 23 years, and although no one can say for certain except the actress herself, I highly doubt that her breasts have been altered in any way. I was quite shocked by the statements aledgedly made by the plastic surgeon quoted in the article, as they were quite off base. As someone who has directly aided in thousands of breast augmentations, including handling before and after examinations, I have to say that it would certainly be my opinion that she has not had any alteration to her breasts, although due to the large nature of her chest, she will likely require a breast lift as she ages, to keep the shape and height of her breasts the same. It is actually quite uncommon for breast implants to cause the breasts to push together or touch in the fashion that hers do. Generally there is a sizeable gap between the breasts, even in very well done breast augmentations. And even then, when the breasts are pushed together enough to touch, the breasts tend to take on a strange appearance whereby there remains what can only be described in laymens terms as a sort of tunnel between them, where only the outer edges of the implants touch, while the gap along the chest remains. The distance which her breasts protrude from her chest appears to be caused by a very efficient bra, maybe even one with underpadding, or padding at the bottom of the cup to produce increased lift. I would be quite interested to learn more regarding the qulifications of the plastic surgeon quoted.

38. lola on August 29, 2010 10:30 pm

mmm she allways wears constructed dresses with lots of strong support and strong push ups to give her that “old hollywood glamour”, in order for any expert to b able to guess if she does or doesn’t have implants they need to see it out of the push up bra… in somthing with no support u would b able to make a true judgment. implants usually look similar in and out of a bra…. real ones look very difrent. yes pepole theres plenty woman with large or huge natural breasts….. u pass them by every day u just dont notice it because they are usually not as stunningly beautiful as this woman. her breast look full soft and wide whice could mean they are real and she is just very good in dressing her curvy figure to get that pin up hourglass look.

39. face it on August 30, 2010 8:03 am

I think its really funny all the women listing their bra sizes – or the guy listing his wifes. Um when you are mentioning the band size (38, 40) you are showing that you are clearly not slim at all. Slim women are 30,32,34 at most. Anything more than that means you’re fat. Having DD boobs and a 40 band size is nothing to be proud of, DD’s are only nice on a slim chick, I’d rather be with a slim girl with any size tits than some fat chick with rolls of flab and floppy, saggy, fatbags.

PS – 30 inch waist, someone said?! Thats unhealthy and disgusting women. Look at any hot models stats, pay attention, they all have waists about 22 inches or so. Marilyn Monroe was 118lbs with a 22inch waist, US 4 by todays sizes. All you fat chicks need to stop deluding yourself. Slim and curvy is hot. Fat and sloppy is not.

40. marisa on August 30, 2010 10:22 am

Seriously? Does anyone think those are natural? You can see the ridges on TOP of the boob that are the edges of the implant. Real boobs don’t do that, I know I have natural D cups…. the breast mounds are soft and smooth down to the chest, you cannot see a hard line around the top…that’s just not natural.

Reply to Face it… Seriously you think most women have a 22 inch waist? Only if they are stick thin and 4’10″ tall. A normal waist size for a woman over 5′ tall is 24-26″ and the taller she gets, the bigger her skeleton is and the wider her hips and waist are even without being fat. Most skinny women would have to wear a corset to get a 22″ waist and a 30″ waist is certainly normal sized, not disgusting. Could it be you’re a 90 lb weakling and need a tiny girl to make you feel butch?

41. Mark on August 31, 2010 1:21 pm

My opinion, those boobs are real. Fake or not, who really gives a shit, that woman is so sexy and there is just to many jelious bitches and pussy dickheads that have nothing better to do then try to make someone else look or feel bad so their own pathetic lives can get a kick out of it.

42. Jenny on August 31, 2010 9:25 pm

Face It,

My 2.5 year old son who is 39 inches tall and 34 lbs and has a 22 inch waist. My 6 year old daughter who is 4 ft 1 inch has a 25 inch waist and wears a child’s size 8. I think your view of sizing is a little distorted. Too much viewing of heavily photoshopped media perhaps?

43. You people are scary on September 2, 2010 8:23 am

To face it > 22 inch waist is not even possible. I wear a size 0 and my waist is 24 inches. I fit into a children’s size 12/14 as well but like I said my waist is STILL 24 inches which means that if my waist was 22 inches then Id assume my waist would be as big as a 10 year old girl

To everyone who thinks Christina’s body is sexy > this really confuses me. Im not trying to ridicule anyone’s beliefs but can someone explain? Everyone seems to both love her large breasts and large hips/buttocks and I dont get this. I would HATE to look like her. I have been trying for years to get rid of my own large hips/buttocks so I dont see how you people are praising this woman for those traits. I think it is terrible. I used to be obese and hard large breasts and hips/buttocks like her and I’ve managed to get down to a size 0. My breasts shrunk significantly (this makes me upset) but my hips/buttocks are still huge. Im not trying to be mean but I think Christina is unattractive and fat. I hate the fact that I have large hips/buttocks so this really makes me sick when I see people praising these traits. Do men not understand what us women go through to get rid of our fat???? How dare they “praise” celebrities for this same trait that they ridicule us for?

44. Mark on September 2, 2010 12:43 pm

To you people are scary,
      Did you ever think that you may have an attractive ass? I’m not just speaking for myself but probably majority of the male human race find a nice big ass on a woman is extremely sexy. That doesn’t mean we find fat woman with fat butts attractive, but a woman that is healthy and in good shape, hell ya she’d be sexy with a big ass. And Christina Hendricks is far from fat, the only people that would possible think that is a very jelious insecure woman. Do me a favor, listen to the song I LIKE BIG BUTTS by SIR MIX- A-LOT, you might feel a little better about your big sexy ass:)

45. matty on September 6, 2010 6:16 am

hotter than asian women! they have no breast!

46. marybear on September 7, 2010 8:59 am

I have breast implants and I know women with naturally large breasts. The common characteristic of implants is the shelf that’s created between the breast and the collar bone or chest area. When real breasts are pushed up they don’t have that. I purposefully asked to have my breasts lower so I didn’t have the shelf but when I wear something that pushes them up a lot I get it anyway. As someone who has implants I would say that she does as well. Also, to whoever said implants have a valley, you’re mistaken. That’s only with a bad boob job.

47. Isadora Duncan on September 11, 2010 4:32 pm

100% FAKE BOOBS. IMPLANTS FOR SURE.
      My friend had a 34B breast measurements and she went for a boob job. Doc put big implants on her and they look just like Ms. Hendricks. She has FAKE SILICON BOOBS. LOL

48. Dave on September 13, 2010 1:57 pm

If you watch Firefly she did not have boobs like that. They have grown 400%. Fake.

49. marilyn on October 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Sinead,

When you go to Medical School and then do 7 year specialization in plastic surgery then you can counter what a Medical Doctor said, but until then please nurse stick to nursing you are not and never will be a medical doctor. Sorry, but it is true. MD you are not.

50. marilyn on October 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Joey,

Sorry, but if you gain 11 pounds in your boobs go see a doctor because you have a pituitary gland issue which is serious.

51. howtotell on November 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Natural big ones do not have a space in between. They extend from the center in a triangle The way to tell fake ones is if there’s a runway in between the two.

52. Janet on December 13, 2010 12:08 pm

I know she is real. That Dr’s comment about no space bewtwwen breasts and the line of demarcation between the chest and implants. That’s a load of bs. I have no implants, wear a 34I bra, have no space between (in bra)and have that same “shelf” as the dr calls it. I am short 5’3 1/2″ and 153lbs, and wished I looked like her. She is as natural as they come, except for the hair color, which she admits to. So what, a lot of women color their hair. All the implanted women I have seen has a “valley” between their breasts. So..the ones who say implants are just uninformed and maybe jealous.

53. Heather on December 20, 2010 2:18 pm

I say her breasts look real. She’s obviously wearing a pushup bra, but her boobs look real. She wears pushup bras and corsets to make her stomach and waist smaller and to give her boobs that push. I’ve even seen pics of her wearing an obviously too-small bra to make her boobs appear bigger. However, I find it interesting that when women with big breasts wear padded/push up bras and corsets to make their breasts appear even larger, it’s ok, but when small breasted women do this, they’re considered “fake,” “false advertisement,” and “insecure.” Fake is fake.

54. NotReal on December 23, 2010 8:26 pm

How do people think that she is real. HOw can you know?

55. Mike Richards on January 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Glad to see all those that posted ahead of me that were so very sure in their “professional” assesment were all wrong. They are fake. The proof is in the Playboy photo recently published.

56. T on January 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Sorry people but real big breasts do get that shelf when they have a bit od density and are pushed up really high. I have DDDs. I’ve done the experiment myself.

“Her breasts are very close together and don’t exhibit the space between them (I call it a sternal gap) that many women have”
      Why would she have space between them if she is always wearing a bra? This makes no sense to me. They are close together because they are shoved together by her bra. Duh.

57. T on January 16, 2011 4:11 pm

“How do people think that she is real. HOw can you know?”
      We can’t but we assume because we lok in the mirror and see a similar body and have no cosmetic surgery.

58. Realist on January 17, 2011 5:34 pm

The debate is settled. They’re officially fake. Check out the Playboy photos.

Still, many people will continue to parade around saying that they’re real. The only reason for this is that they themselves have a “curvy” figure, and feel validated by having a Hollywood star with their similar measurements. It hurts too much to hear the truth, since Hollywood and the fashion world tends to perpetuate the “slim slim slim” physique to consider women to be attractive.

There are none so blind as those who wish not to see.

59. Miss Stasha on January 18, 2011 1:41 am

To say they are fake because there is no space between them is pretty idiotic considering her dress obviously either has some sewn in support or she is girdled/corseted beneath. My breast are a natural 36DD and when I wear a corset under a dress I have absolutely no space in between my breast.

60. Miss Stasha on January 18, 2011 1:42 am

The playboy photos were about 60 pounds ago so who is to say that her boobs are fake by comparing them to those photos. 60 pounds ago I was 2 cup sizes smaller myself.

61. Intern on January 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Fake. I’d agree with the expert as I’d listen to a jeweler’s opinion about a diamond vs knockoff. It’s a compliment to the artist/surgeon that people are so convinced though. To know with greater certainty would be a HIPA violation.

62. M on February 6, 2011 8:26 pm

Not only is she a fake, she’s a liar for denying the implants. Google image search “Christina Hendricks 1999″ and you’ll see she was a B or C at best; now she’s at least a G. But so many idiots are in denial and will insist they’re “real” when the truth is in the 1999 photos. These same simpletons believe that Jessica Simpson’s are real too, even though a Google image search of her proves she’s been enhanced as well. Even if someone gains weight and their breasts get bigger, they don’t get round as basketballs. As for the women on here with DDs and DDDs naturally, you must be fatasses. It’s not normal to have breasts that big (and lose so many cup sizes) unless you’re huge.

63. Dr Dre on February 10, 2011 3:59 am

I GAVE DA BITCH DA MONEY FOR HER FUKIN TITS
      HER TITS USED 2 LUK LIKE MOSQUITO BITES

64. ChristinaH on February 16, 2011 3:15 am

I like them anyway, whether they are fake or real, it doesn’t matter, they look perfect.

65. carl on February 23, 2011 12:51 pm

If you look at all her past photos, (age 24 and on) she was pure “flat” chested. You don’t suddenly develope huge big breasts in you mid thirtys-naturally. The End.

66. Ian on February 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Christina Hendricks is not an hourglass, once that corset comes off she has a chubby mid section and is actually an apple shape. But I think her boobs are real for the simple fact she is overweight. All fat girls have big tits. She has fat saggy boobs which she hold up in a bra.
      She really is a bad role model and needs to take some excercise, she has no muscle tone and looks unfit. and needs to lose 20 pounds.

67. Ian on February 26, 2011 2:54 pm

LMAO at the fellow fat women on here defending Christina Hendricks size by calling her a “real woman” She is fat and unhealthy. Curvy women are people like Kelly Brook and Cindy Crawford. slim and curvy. Hendricks is overweight and has become an icon for fat girls. Has anyone ever seen her without the shape wear? and for the record M.Monroe was half the size of Hendricks.

68. Ian on February 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Slim women with big boobs like Kelly Brook get hated on by women for having their breasts
      out, yet the same women praise Christina Hendricks for the same thing for the simple fact she is fat. That’s right because she is fat she gets a free pass. Again insecure overweight women love the Hendricks chick because she makes them feel better about their own frumpy figures.
      Hendricks is matronly. and has a plain face as well. if it wasn’t for the massive boobs she would just be another fat girl.

69. kemcha on March 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Oh, please. Christina Hendricks has definitely had breast implants. Watch Firefly, the two episodes she was in. She was nowhere near that large.

70. Shirley on March 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Christina’s breasts are fake. See her in a 1999 photo published in the April 2011 edition of Playboy magazine. Tremendously smaller bust line.

71. JT on April 7, 2011 11:18 am

They are absolutely fake. I don’t know why people are so upset when confronted with this. She is still attractive, people. Yes, she’s gorgeous, yes, she’s curvy. And Yes, she has breast implants!!!
      No amount of weight gain increases your cup size 4x. And natural big boobs do not sit like that against the chest wall. She has a good amount of fat and natural boobs to cover the implants, hence why they don’t look like Pamela Anderson fake.

72. Brian Paul on April 16, 2011 5:55 pm

While I can certainly see why people assume her breasts are fake, why would she lie about it? I suppose it wouldn’t be the first time someone lied about having fake breasts, but I’m on the fence.

Hendricks claims that her breast size is not the result of implants. She is quoted as saying, “I didn’t get a boob job. It’s who I am. And I’m lucky to be on a show that celebrates it.”

73. D-chi on May 3, 2011 9:16 pm

Fake or not (and I think not), I’d love to look like her. She is beautiful.

74. Jane on May 9, 2011 8:26 pm

I actually have a very similar body to her… except I’m 6’1. I’m also only 145 lbs, wear a size 11 and wear a 38F bra. My breasts look VERY similar to hers when in the right bra. I’ve also had people assume my boobs are real because apparently tall girls can’t have tits.

I think she looks gorgeous :)

75. missminute on June 5, 2011 3:38 am

I am not sure why people seem at a loss to do a simple google for before and after photos but even a few years ago, at a very similar weight, Ms Hendricks had breast around four cup sizes smaller. She was also seen in ‘Firefly’ several cups smaller and at a similar weight. While she has gained around 30 pounds since her Playboy days that would in no way raise her from what looked like a B to C cup to an F. She has implants and she lies about it. She’s an actress after all.

76. Brenda - Natural Breast Enlargement on June 21, 2011 4:25 am

It’s a push up bra, you can see her in Firefly from years ago, her breasts are fairly large and round but not pushed up like that.

77. Jane on July 1, 2011 8:31 am

Um, did no one see the 1999 issue of Playboy? They’re F.A.K.E. No doubt, she’s a beautiful woman, but those are totally fake. She was a B-cup at about 10lbs lighter than she is now. Gaining 10 pounds does not make you quadruple your boob size. Sorry peeps.

78. Jul on July 15, 2011 8:20 am

First of all,the doctor is full of crap.The doctor WANTS people to think they are fake so more people will want implants to look like Christina,GET IT?? People don’t get implants,they don’t make money! It’s pretty simple.

For those saying Christina was flatter a few years ago,she has also gained weight since then!
      I personally used to be 120 pounds and a B cup.Now I’m 140 pounds and a D,
      so stick that in your pipe and smoke it