• Dasha Astafieva, the January 2009 Playmate of the Month, 55th Anniversary Playmate and Hef’s latest girlfriend, looks like she has had a lot of plastic surgery.

Not much is certain about the 23-year old Ukrainian beauty, with rumors flying that Hef’s latest addition to the Playboy family has moved into the mansion and others that she hasn’t. What is certain is that she brings a new hair color into the mix, amongst bottle blonds, Holly Madison, Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson and it has been said that the old girls don’t like the new hottie.

Dasha Astafieva, Plastic Surgery

Although unusual for a Playboy, the brunette’s large D-cup breasts are rumored to be her own and not the result of a breast augmentation, although with her thin frame, implants are more likely. The model was formerly part of a girl group NikitA before she made it stateside.

The pert, perfect shape of Dasha’s nose is suggestive of a rhinoplasty, while her full lips and cheeks could be from some dermal fillers.

Most notably, although the 23-year old is young to have wrinkles, the complete lack of them, even when she smiles, could be the result of Botox injections, while her smooth and shiny complexion is the likely result of laser treatments.

According to plastic surgery expert, Dr. Sherrell J Aston,  “Her upper eyelids are less heavy than many women who are Ukrainian so I think she has had an upper eyelid blepharoplasty. Her nose definition also looks to me like a rhinoplasty has taken place.  The full cheeks suggest some fillers and the scarcity of facial lines with animation suggest Botox.”

Dasha certainly isn’t the first Playmate to have plastic surgery to improve her already good looks, Hef’s other girlfriends Holly, Bridget and Kendra have all had breast augmentations at the very least.

Plastic surgeon Dr. Jennifer Walden tells Make Me Heal, “This may be the first brunette I have ever seen Hugh Hefner date, and Dasha Astafieva is obviously not shy.  It appears she has probably had some type of skin resurfacing procedure (laser or chemical peel) to keep her facial skin as smooth and bright as her “other area” skin, and Botox to keep her brow high and forehead furrow-free.   It would not be surprising if she had received facial soft tissue fillers to keep her lips and cheeks plump. Although the hyaluronic acid fillers are very popular in the US, in Europe there are many other types to choose from that aren’t FDA approved here.  As an aside, she actually looks better without all of that makeup on.”

As Dasha makes her US debut, Make Me Heal expects to see a lot more of the Russian beauty (pun intended).

Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Dasha Astafieva on Plasticopedia, the web’s largest celebrity plastic surgery.

Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Products

Comments

1. Julie on January 1, 2009 11:34 pm

Hugh Hefner has had many dark haired girlfriends, uh, Barbi Benton?
      As for The Girl’s Next Door, Bridget Marquardt has natural breasts, not implants.
      This entire article is grasping for straws!

2. dani on January 2, 2009 5:29 pm

uh…yeah…holly and kendra aren’t even girlfriends anymore , dude. get with the program.

3. j.m. on January 6, 2009 12:49 am

“The shape of Dasha’s eyes give her an exotic look, different from the usual look of women with her heritage, which could be attributed to eyelid surgery.”

Umm…Ukranian woman naturally have an “exotic look”, and I seriously doubt she has had eye-lid surgery! I am Ukranian and I have the same sort of look. Eastern Europe borders Asia, so people of that part of the world don’t have one particular look. This poor girl – I doubt she has had botox or laser resurfacing at 22 either. At 22, most girls look like teenagers still!

4. ed on January 20, 2009 7:59 am

it is obvious her breasts are REAL. i think it’s really unpleasant trying to make out they are a surgeon’s work. the cosmetic surgery industry can’t take credit for these. she is a very young woman with a beautiful figure. they do still exist you know!

5. Sarcastos on February 11, 2009 7:47 pm

She hasn’t any work done, before Playboy she’s done nude modeling for years. the only change now is she lost some of her bubble butt, as well as about 20lbs.
      Not as hot now as she was before playboy.

6. Huhu on March 2, 2009 4:34 am

all this article is only about envy and nothing else. Dear Sam- I am from eastern Europe and I know personally several girls with similar look. You can walk in some big shopping centers or in bars and you will see a lot of women like Dasha (…and trust me- they have no plastic surgery). It is also funny that people from US or UK think that natural beauty means fat and if there is somebody looking good and slim it is because of plastic surgery and anorexy. be honest to yourself- fat isn’t natural and it is caused by crap junk food eating (I am not talking about naturally curveous women- I am talking about those HUUUGE women you can see in the streets at your place). I am sure that Dasha has no plastic surgery. get used to it- slavic women are simply beatiful:-)

7. Ukie Visitor on March 16, 2009 12:45 pm

I have to agree with the other posters. Perhaps Dasha has had minimal cosmetic work, but almost certainly nothing major. I have been to Ukraine several times in the past few years and can say without hesitation that women like Dasha really aren’t that uncommon a sight there. In fact, in any major town or city market you’re likely to see women more beautiful, with incredible bodies and nearly as scantilly dressed as her on any given summer day. I seriously, seriously doubt she’s had more done than makeup. The same can be said about practically all of eastern Europe. Face it, the western lifestyle has made most girls past their teens fat and ugly. A simple trip to eastern Europe will bring that into clear realization. Jealously lashing out won’t change it.

8. Leishtek on May 8, 2009 6:54 am

“She is free of wrinkles when she smiles”. Yes, that is possible. It has less to do with age than keeping in good shape/fitness/taking care of oneself. My my, these plastic surgery sites want to suggest that youth is entirely a creation. One that only THEY can supply, of course. Liars!!

9. Diana on September 8, 2009 3:14 pm

She’s not that hot. Honestly, she should not keep her hair up. It makes her look like she has very chubby cheeks. She also needs to show her neck–it will make her look beautiful.

10. Montefiore on November 15, 2009 6:20 am

World beauty business is all about big money, just as bodybuilding. As there are millions involved, there will be all kinds of plastic surgery, and steroids and chemicals involved.

I am a Russian myself, and I travelled and lived abroad. It is to my surprise that so many Americans consider slavic women beautiful. For me, the most beautiful women are Americans. :) Still remember them and envy local guys.

11. Gary on May 24, 2010 9:04 am

I’ve been to Ukraine three times. There are a BUNCH of ladies that look like her there walking down the street. The difference is that MOST of them do not eat in excess and tend to eat less fattening foods than we do. The ladies I met all loved the sushi. And they walk more than ride so they get that exercise if they don’t already spend time in the gym doing whatever they like. Want proof…Nakita has a video out where the two of them get naked and walk thru a store. No difference then than there is now. And yes…me and several of my friends love Slavic women not only for their beauty, but for their attitude. It is not near as self-centered as MOST US women have now. At least the one’s I met don’t have the “me me me” attitude that so many here have. So Dasha would be MUCH easier to approach then Hef’s last girls mentioned.