• Recently, Giselle Bundchen just said that she will never consider having plastic surgery. But Make Me Heal has known for years that the highest paid supermodel in the world has had a breast augmentation to boost her chest and career.

Giselle Bundchen, Breast Implants, Augmentation

Known mostly recently for her work as a Victoria’s Secret Angel, 27-year old Giselle recently said that she would never have plastic surgery because her mom is living proof of aging gracefully and naturally.

No way (will I have surgery). Actually, I asked my mother the very same question and she said, ‘It’s taken me 58 years for me to look like this. You think I’m going to ruin it now?’ She (Giselle’s mom) looks great, so I hope I will look the same.”

Giselle Bundchen‘s dismissal of plastic surgery is outright hypocrisy (or amnesia if she is not lying) in light of the fact that she is already the proud owner of breast implants, along with her fellow Victoria’s Secret Angels Heidi Klum and Selita Ebanks (Read the full story on Heidi Klum’s breast implants and Selita Ebanks’ breast augmentation).

Giselle has certainly gotten breast implants to help fill out the bikini tops and bras she commonly models on the runway and in magazines. Before and after photos show that Giselle has gone from a small B cup to a full C cup breast size, and the result is excellent.

There are also rumors that Giselle Bundchen got a nose job in her past to help her get the cute button nose that is on the cover of magazines all over the world. This rhinoplasty rumor cannot be confirmed at press time.

Giselle would have been better off saying that she doesn’t plan to have any further plastic surgery beyond what she’s done already. Also, making such bold statements when you’re at the zenith of your youth can come back to bite you later when the aging process sets in and you change your mind about plastic surgery. We’ve seen time and again celebrities who were staunchly against plastic surgery in their youth quietly enter through the backdoor of plastic surgeons’ offices.

The only interesting bit of information from Giselle’s false testimony is about her mother. If Giselle’s mom looks that fantastic at 58, Make Me Heal wonders if the Bunchen Mommy has also quietly gone under the knife and if plastic surgery is the Bundchen family secret that fuels the great genes in the family.

Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Giselle Bundchen on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Comments

1. Ninna on June 7, 2008 7:35 am

I don’t think what’s the wrong to say you had plastic implants. Giselle is so inmmature from doesn’t admit she has implants. Many of top models have.

2. Nelson on June 7, 2008 2:31 pm

The picture with supposed biggest breasts is oldest (at right, with the name “after”), then, she would have made reduction’s surgery?

3. haha on June 7, 2008 5:17 pm

meh in an industry where you are paid to be beautiful, i see nothing wrong with implants. i think there’s still embarrassment associated with them so i really don’t believe it’s that shocking that models deny receiving augmentation.

4. nadine on June 7, 2008 5:31 pm

I’m a little confused. The last pic I saw of her her breasts looked small. Did she remove them.? Her nose is big and has a bump on it. what kind of plastic surgery is that? if she had one that is.

5. Tati on June 8, 2008 7:50 am

I just can’t understand why is so difficult to believe she hasn’t had plastic surgery. I was looking to her photos to her official website and it doesn’t seem she had any plastic.

6. gbw on June 8, 2008 1:39 pm

It’s hard to believe she hasn’t had surgery because of her “before” pictures. I don’t think her chest is this big or round anymore, but she certainly has had implants. I don’t think she’s particularly striking. There are far more beautiful models out there with nicer bodies who haven’t had work done. Trust me Tati. It’s not jealousy.

As long as you look better after surgery than you did before, I’m all for it.

7. Magenta on July 3, 2008 10:39 pm

Yeah, she’s definitely had a nose job too. I saw before and after pics. I suspect some cheek implants too.

8. Paul on July 11, 2008 4:04 am

OMG! Don’t you people know that the wrong bra makes your breast look smaller? Well, there is! In the second pic, she’s using the right bra for those that want to look with a bigger breast, and the other no. And there’s no nose job. Go see photos from when she started modeling… it’s the same nose.

9. It's me on July 11, 2008 10:17 am

To Nelson,
      Who said the ‘after’ picture is the ‘older’ picture. Only YOU did. Also, to the person that wrote the article, Giselle DOES NOT have a button nose, by far… More of a witches nose.

10. Linda Evangelista on September 26, 2008 6:22 am

Have you ever heard of the cutlets or the pads to fill up your bra cup and lift, separate, boost et al, without any surgery? lt is like heels, you wear them and it makes you look taller and push your calves so you give your legs better shape, it doesn´t mean that you had surgery to elongate your bones. Get a life, people.

11. Soe on October 15, 2008 2:43 am

Dumbass, once again you are spreading lies. It’s called a pushup bra. Look at Adriana Lima. Sometimes she look HUGE, but in natural settiings (i.e) at the beach, off shoot she’s VERY flat. the majority of models wear silicone push up pads. It’s COMMON knowledge in the industry. Even girlds with large or even FAKE breast STILL wear these pads. It was MANDATORY on the set of baywatch and on almost every daytime tv show set. Pamela Anderson had huge bolt ons and still used the pads. In fact she ran an infomercial before on them.

If you even did a relevant search, Giselle has done topless shoots and trust me, she is very average and has not had any surgery. Like people have said, if she wanted to do something, that NOSE would have been a great start.

Get your info straight or at least point our real cases of plastic surgery. It’s like you pick on people because you’re a jealous ugly troll or something.

12. wasteofpaint on October 15, 2008 10:12 am

First of all, to all of you that obviously know so much about Gisele, I’d like to point out that it’s GISELE. G-I-S-E-L-E. I think it’s amazing that you’re claiming to know any personal information about her at all and you can’t even spell her name correctly.

Secondly, yes… Nelson is right, the “before” picture is MUCH newer than the “after” picture. And you can definitely find proof of this on her website. Obviously, you very rigidly research information before posting it.

I’ve been a big, big fan of Gisele’s for years now and, while I agree that she had her nose streamlined years ago, I don’t think she’s had any breast augmentation. Though I have absolutely no proof of either. And, honestly, neither do you.

I guess I’m just trying to point out the fact that you’re gossiping about something and someone that you have absolutely no relation to or personal knowledge of. And that’s pretty much the only known fact about your stupid posts.

PS: And whoever referenced cheek implants is just pulling shit out of a hat now. Some people are just naturally better looking than you. Deal.

13. sarah on December 2, 2008 2:54 pm

It makes me laugh, the people who say ‘its just the bra’ .. give me a break, a bra can only do so much. You can tell on photos when theres more breast tissue and whens its a push up bra. Giselle definitely has had implants, same as Heidi Klum. Breasts are mainly made up of fat, its very rare for someone with no fat on their body to have a large breast. Same for Lindsay Lohan, shes stick thin with large D cups and claims they are natural. I know loads of normal people who have had plastic surgery and cover it up, its so much more common than people think. Im glad Make Me Heal is talking about these natural looking implants. The media for years has portrayed implants in a bad way…they only talk about implants like pamela andersons, never mention the good results as those people dont talk about them! Men are brainwashed to think that implants need to look like round balls, the adult movies they watch are full of them. These same men then cannot believe that Giselle or Heidi Klum could have implants…no way! they look too natural! its just the bra! well breast augmentation is supposed to look natural! most women go for a natural result, one that you can barely detect.

14. Reality on December 5, 2008 1:54 am

you can be thin and have naturally large breasts.

15. Thoughts on January 1, 2009 1:42 am

I agree, you can be thin and have naturally large breasts. I am living proof of this (though I am not as thin as Gisele)

Also, there are bras you can wear to make you look bigger or smaller.

I don’t think she’s had a nose job either… I think it’s clever make-up artistry and photography angles and lighting… if you ever watch her in videos shot backstage at fashion shows, with no make up on, you can see she has quite a prominent nose. If she has had a nose job, she probably kept the same shape and just made it thinner on the sides.

16. maya on March 2, 2009 9:10 pm

soe is absolutely right. gisele bundchen is as flat as any other top model. they have to be skinny. and it´s difficult to trust in a photo of a magazine; they always photoshop them. we´re not looking at her real boobs, but her photoshopped boobs with silicone push up pads.

17. maya on March 2, 2009 9:18 pm

Although she always says she likes her body because it has curves and is healthy, I totally disagree. I saw her in person once and she´s definately as flat as any other model. I suppose she never had plastic surgery, but i do believe that a good make-up, a good photographer, silicon push up pads, a nice bra and photoshop can really disguise our eyes!

18. Anna on April 5, 2009 3:40 am

Considering you dont even know how to spell her name (its Gisele not Giselle) it doesnt look promising that you know about her plastic surgery, her nose is big and she has no boobs! There is also a few pictures of her going about that are definately photoshoped!

19. Clara on June 10, 2009 9:15 pm

She’s an ugly bitch, she’s so damn horrible!!!! I don’t know why other beautiful models such as Adriana Lima aren’t that famous if they are beautiful and have a good body. Gisele hasn’t got any curves at all, she’s totally plane and her face is sooooo ugly; however I don’t hate her because she’s ugly and despite this she’s succesful and lots of people think she’s perfect; I hate her because she says she hasn’t had any surgery. Come on! It’s obvious!!!! This is my point to hate her: most females want to be like her and have a complex on being perfect and their self-esteem goes down because they think Gisele is perfect and they think they would never be that perfect and beautiful, while Gisele is an ugly woman and doesn’t have a nice body. And if she doesn’t accept that she’s got surgery more women get depressed because they don’t know supermodels and hollywood stars are also human and that they use make up and have surgery in order to look that way. If she only could accept she’s got surgery I won’t hate her at all…

20. Juliana, Brazil on July 6, 2009 10:04 pm

The “after” picture is actually older than the “before” picture, since she has never darken her hair again since she got blonde… and you can see she looks younger too, so…

21. Paula on July 14, 2009 11:48 am

When i wear a bandeau swimsuit like the one on the left, I look flat like she does. When I wear my miracle bra push up, I look like the picture on the right. To those of you who think a little padding doesn’t make you look bigger…. go buy a freakin bra. And try to get a life while you’re at it.

22. cici on July 15, 2009 7:41 pm

I’ve followed Gisele’s career since the very beginning. The before and after pictures are screwed up. The larger breast picture is before, the smaller breast are after. Gisele never admitted to plastic surgery but I would venture to guess she had breast implants early in her career and once successful and established she removed them because she’s much smaller now. There is one nude photo of her early in her career and her breasts are very large then. Nose job is up for debate. The nose changes as you age. She started her career at 14. Her nose is somewhat wider then. I’ve known many people, including myself, whose nose changed drastically with age. Usually thinning.

23. Hospice In Ventura on February 9, 2010 2:39 am

Tackle every topic related to this article,I like very much the article,really useful and supportive to our next future life.Included more things for the popularity of this blog. Thanks for the great article about the good topic.

24. Hospice Ventura County on February 10, 2010 11:26 pm

I found your blog on web and found your blog very interesting, i would like to have more information about it so can you please give me some more details when you update this blog. I’ll waiting for that blog.

25. Hospice Ventura County on April 12, 2010 2:42 am

Extra advantages are added in this blog for the future. Very helping to us,I like to subscribe it.Thanks for this blog.

26. Oxnard Hospice on April 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Professional article – enjoy your site! Good postings on this blog makes me to visit this blog daily, I want to subscribe the blog so would you please tell me when your blog gets updated..