• Dr. Phil’s wife, Robin McGraw has made frequent appearances on her husband’s talk show over the years and fans have noticed that she seems to get younger with each appearance. It could be drinking plenty of water, but more likely plastic surgery is Robin’s secret to youth.

59-year old Robin McGraw is best known for her role as Dr. Phil’s wife, although she has also worked as an actress. On the small screen and off, Robin advocates that the secret to her youthful appearance is staying hydrated as well as plenty of Pilates. However, it seems more likely that Robin has had her share of plastic surgery over the years, as Dr. Phil has spent more time in Hollywood and less down home.

Many doctors seem to suspect that in addition to healthy living, Robin has also had a brow lift, Botox injections, dental veneers and nose surgery in addition to a recent cutting edge “endoscop­ic mid-face-lift,” which requires less facelift recovery time than a traditional full facelift.

On his blog, OcBody plastic surgeon Dr. John Di Saia writes, ” My wife is an avid Dr Phil watcher, so I see more than a few Dr Phil shows via the DVR. My wife and I have seen Dr Phil’s wife Robin on a few shows and it is obvious at least facially that she has had some work.”

“Would I venture to guess as to what exactly Robin has had done? Nope. I would suspect a facelift plus or minus eyes, but I have not treated her (obviously or this post would not be here.) Without seeing more images of Robin, before and after the times of suspected surgery it would be a hard guess.”

“One of the doctors in this Radaronline piece suggests she has had a mid-face lift and that is possible as the operation is in vogue and she would have probably seen one of the hot shots for that which is fashionable. This is my inference of course. The Radaronline doctors might have had a selection of images to review I would suspect.”

“I am more of a body surgeon and images of these areas are not so prevalent of Robin, so I would not make many more suggestions vis-a-vis what might have transpired in the operating room. As long as she and Dr Phil are happy about it, it’s all good.”

Whether or not they know exactly what Robin had worked on, from her lips to her breasts, plastic surgery experts agree that Robin is looking good.

Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Robin McGraw on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Products

Ask Plastic Surgeons Questions & Get Answers

SUBSCRIBE to our Celebrity Plastic Surgery Gossip Newsletter

Comments

1. teresa on July 25, 2013 3:57 am

She’s gone over board. She looked good her 40, now she looks over done not freshed up at all just over stretched and stuffed.

2. Georgie on November 1, 2013 8:57 pm

I think Robin McGraw is beautiful both inside and out. When I looked up her age it is pretty obvious she has had some work done. People tell me how nice my skin is and I don’t look my age (62), and it is nice to hear, but my skin doesn’t look like Robin’s! I have nothing against plastic surgery, ESP if you are in the public eye and you can afford it. I guess what bothers me is when men (my husband for one) refuses to believe many female celebrities just look great, and believes they look so great naturally! How can he be so naive?? I wonder if the majority of men think the way my husband does?? I would love to know!!

3. mary on April 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Really stop being so phony..you have had surgery. I mean I cannot watch your husband’s show an see that he or they are allowing you to promote some stupid skin care products. Cut me a break you looked better before must hurt to smile. Lost all respect for the show just a info commercial.

4. Sharyn MacNeil on June 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Oh my gosh. Just saw Dr. Phil show and Robin. She looks absolutely terrible. Her face is so distorted. She has obviously had plastic surgery so her statements that she has had none, are absolute lies. She used to be a pretty lady. Please, no more surgery and no more lying. At least be honest about what you have done. She should not be permitted to lie on TV and promote a skin care product and pretend that’s the reason for her face. I would never use the product and I will never believe that she has had nothing done. What a shame!

5. jon jacob on October 1, 2014 8:03 pm

She does have nice skin, I’ll say that much, but something is really wrong with the proportion of her face lately and the no expression lines when she talks. Her mouth seems to be having a problem forming their words as if her teeth are too big for her mouth or her lips have had too much plumping done to them. She sounds very nasal when she speaks. She was much prettier before all this surgery. She definitely looks like she fell into an eating disorder. She is way too thin. Doctor Phil needs to do an intervention on his own wife soon and if he doesn’t..shame on him.

6. Kaylee on October 11, 2014 4:58 am

Robin looks good for her age, but it’s pretty shameful that she & her husband try to pass it off like its natural, when his show is supposedly about getting to the truth to help others. I am so embarrassed for him, how he shamelessly pushes his “Dr. On Demand” business venture that he as with his son, and now his wife’s new skin line! Come on! Give me a break! It is so cheesey, desperate and insensitive to plug all this crap right in the middle of guests pouring their hearts out about their tragedies. I’m so over his show now…it seems to be of a platform to do infomercials. Even Oprah never did this and most people would buy anything she recommends. Dr. Phil has cheapened his show & his credibility big time! He’s just a money grubber.

7. terri on November 9, 2014 2:16 am

She looks very weird. Like a mannequin that can talk. She doesn’t even look real. If she seemed like a real person, I would be embarrassed for her, but she doesn’t, so I’m not.

8. Miranda on December 30, 2014 3:25 pm

I also agree she is waaaaaay too thin! I watched the show today for the first time in probably a year and a half and when I saw Robin McGraw at the end I was horrified, her legs were like sticks and her head looked too big. I actually googled her right now to see if maybe she didn’t have cancer or some other sickness. Seriously I am not even joking.

9. kathy on February 2, 2015 8:28 am

Why is Dr Phi’s wife’s. Mouth so crooked?and are her eyes crossed

10. Shari on March 23, 2015 4:15 pm

I actually saw the show in person 2 years ago. She was sooo thin and she keeps shrinking. If they say the camera adds 10 pounds she is ready to blow away.

11. joy on April 9, 2015 2:26 pm

I saw Robin McGraw today. I was shocked by her appearance. I thought I would google her to see if she is ill. I didn’t find any info to confirm illness. Happy about that. But she looks emaciated. WHY is skinny considered good? I Wonder what advise Dr. Phil has for her.

12. Mari on April 20, 2015 4:13 pm

I don’t care one way or another that she’s had work done on her face, what irks me is that she doesn’t admit it. It is so obvious, her face isn’t even the same shape! You don’t get that kind of change from eating right and Pilates. It borders on the ridiculous that she expects people to believe this. All the preaching in the world doesn’t convince us otherwise, it’s just too apparent. This woman has had a lot of work done yet won’t be honest about it, That’s one of the reasons I don’t continue the show when she comes on, it’s too phony.

13. denise on April 27, 2015 10:31 am

DITTO MARI!I am so sick of having these celebrity fakes; it’s an insult to the average woman that they think we are that stupid to believe they are actually living healthy;
      Bethany Frankel is the latest to make millions with this Skinny Girl brand; all a bunch of huey; a Skinny Margarita is no more than liqueur and diet lemon/limeade; yet they paid her 20 million for this’brand’?
      It’s the alcohol that makes you fat by slowing your metabolism; adding sugary mixers makes it worse but you’ll only get fat w/ liver disease drinking alcohol everyday

Robin Macgraw takes away Dr.Phil’s credibility; how can he not see that his wife is not well? Having survived an eating disorder myself I know how easy it is for the spouse to be the last to know but he’s supposed to be a doctor? a Guru?

He should be helping her, not flashing her 100 pound figure as a healthy family member

My old granddad used to say; remember everything on Tv is a commercial; EVERYTHING!

and he was right!

I’m done!

14. Tina on April 29, 2015 2:04 pm

I came online to see what I could find about her after the show went off today. She looks way too thin. I know she’s health conscious, but she doesn’t look like herself. Or is it that she looks small because she’s standing next to such a big person?

15. Judy on May 1, 2015 12:59 pm

Wonder why the “get real” doctor (Dr. Phil)has a wife that doesn’t practice his mantra. FAKE !!!

16. Mary on May 1, 2015 9:52 pm

Robin looks terrible. She can’t open her mouth properly to form any words, and it’s painful to watch. It’s so obvious she’s had plastic surgery, procedures, and her teeth done. She needs to get real!!!

17. Sally on May 13, 2015 11:16 am

What did Robin do to her chin???? OMG it is so SQUARE and looks like small stones on each side of her chin. She can’t seem to talk right anymore either. She sounds like she can’t even pronounce words correctly.

18. Jen on July 2, 2015 11:25 pm

Robin looks fake, way overdone and far too skinny. I don’t find her attractive whatsoever. She would look far more attractive and graceful if she was more natural.

19. Ana Clayville on August 20, 2015 5:49 pm

I thought I was being too critical in thinking that robin’s teeth looked fake but after reading all the post i guess i was right! Robin please go back to your surgeon and fix your teeth!!!!!