• Former hottie Rupert Everett from My Best Friend’s Wedding is a bad example of plastic surgery gone awry. The new Rupert looks nothing like the old one, with no vestiges of his old hunky self. All the unique traits of the old Rupert are gone. While this is not a new story, seeing the before and after pics made us sad that we decided to bring this story out of the archives. What seems to be at work is a bad cheek implant job, eye lift, and potentially a facelift or brow lift. Julia Roberts would not have fallen for Rupert 2.0. Can Rupert be de-plasticized into Rupert 1.0? And to think that millions of women used to lament about the fact that he was inaccessibly gay.

Tags: , ,

Comments

1. Abigail on September 27, 2008 9:23 am

Awh, what a damn shame and I was wondering in a recent movie why he looked so different. He’s lost that deep sultry look in his eyes-now he looks startled and dare I say “gay?” Guess he took a leaf out of his best friend Madonna’s book-if ya cant beat ‘em, join ‘em.

2. Mary Jo on October 30, 2008 3:08 pm

He looks feminine now. Not the handsome man he once was. Really sad.

3. skye on January 4, 2009 10:05 pm

I was surprised to read his age; I thought he was quite a bit younger than being closer to my age. Even with the bad nip/tuck, he looks far younger than his years. Maybe a little natural gravity will eventually loosen his too tight face. He looked fine before which makes you wonder what he was thinking to try to improve.

4. Brian on February 7, 2009 6:31 pm

I dont care what anyone says about Rupert…he was , is and always will be gorgeous. Rupert…i cant wait to meet you in person. Just a few more weeks baby!!

5. alex on March 25, 2009 3:30 am

Hi I agree, Rupert will always be handsome and has always been. It doesnt matter if he does a little nip/tuck. anyways that could just be a bad picture. I think he is gorgeous and I am a 25 yr old guy. so he still gets my excited:) why is BRIAN meeting him- i am jealous.

6. sal on March 26, 2009 10:01 am

My God! Just couldn’t believe what i saw today on Rachel Ray Show. Rupert has become a monster… cheek implants? Eyebrow lift? Really, really puffy… alcohol?
      Too sad, he was a handsome man, now he is a Picasso.

7. Jennifer on March 26, 2009 10:43 am

I just saw him on Rachel Ray. He looks TERRIBLE.!!! I wonder IF he is happy with his new look.? He deffinately looks DIFFERENT!!!!

8. amy on April 19, 2009 3:54 am

“bad example of plastic surgery gone awry”

i do believe the author meant ‘good’ example of plastic surgery gone awry. the way it’s written doesn’t make sense…

plastic surgery is ridiculous.

9. Art on September 6, 2009 8:28 am

I saw him recently present a two-part documentary on Lord Byron – the forehead was almost frozen: when he attempted to arch his eyebrows he looked like Herman Munster.

10. LOUISE on October 19, 2009 11:40 am

What the hell are these people thinking about?? SLYVESTER STYLONE LOOKS LIKE SADAM HUSSIN!!! DONNATELLA VERSACE IS SCARY!!!THEY all look horrible! And KENNY ROGER’S UGLY!!! DO THEY ALL HONESTLY THINK THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL I wouldn’t want to wake up to any of them,,,they are nightmares

11. Zeke on January 30, 2010 4:38 pm

This cracks me up. I understand all the questions about his most recent appearances and what he has/hasn’t had done. However, for the pictures above to cause the same questions is hilarious. Two different shots – the clarity of the pictures themselves is suspect. In the 2nd he looks more tan and he looks like the hair is darker and there might be some mascara going on. All that said, there is nothing vastly different about the two pics above. He’s handsome as ever.

12. Justin on June 1, 2011 2:16 am

I am jealous of your getting to meet Rupert Everett. His surgery may not be perfect, but correcting aging is tough business. He looks pretty handsome to me in the after photo, and I am a 33 year old guy. I think he is probably going to be sexy for years to come.