• Kate Beckinsale is one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood, playing everyone from action heroines to loving wives with great success. But Make Me Heal wonders if Kate would look so great without having had some plastic surgery along the way to stardom?

Kate Beckinsale, Breast Implants

35 year old Kate Beckinsale’s breast size fluctuates more than usual, even with the aid of push-up bras and tape that are de rigeur for Hollywood actresses. Make Me Heal wonders if Kate’s ever-changing breast size and shape are due to having implants taken in and out. The insert and removal has left her with significant stretch marks as well as sometimes sagging breasts.

Plastic surgeon Dr. John Di Saia confirms this possibility, telling Make Me Heal, “It looks like she has had breast implants in and out. I’ve seen old image of her looking freshly post-op.”

Kate blames her stretch marks on pregnancy, saying, “A friend of mine kindly sent me those cuttings. But I’ve not had a breast job. The moment those rumors started was when people saw my stretch marks. I don’t know how people think you can go from eight-and-a-half stone to over 12 stone when you’re pregnant and not get them. I’ve got stretch marks everywhere.”

Breasts aren’t the only body part on Kate that fluctuates. Her lips are sometimes luscious and large and other times more natural appearing, indicating the use of lip fillers like Juvederm.

Those are “lip fillers at the very least,” says Dr. Di Saia.Kate Beckinsale, Plastic Surgery

At the very least indeed. Early pictures of Kate reveal a rather mousy looking person, not at all a big-screen favorite. Since then, Kate has had her teeth straightened and whitened. Her face has also filled out, either due to rumored chin and cheek implants or fat grafting, which is the latest way to look fresh and young in a world obsessed with youth.

Kate is indeed a Hollywood success story and a very positive result of plastic surgery.

Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Kate Beckinsale on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Pics source: Awful Plastic Surgery, Good Plastic Surgery

Comments

1. Jessica on January 1, 2002 3:17 am

Are you crazy. Of course Kate had surgery. She had tons of surgery. Anyone who saw her in Cold Comfort Farm or Haunted (naked, so you get a pretty good look) and then (the ads for) Pearl Harbor could tell. She was almost unrecognizable. Are you blind, or have you not seen her early, pre-surgery movies?

Yes, she looks great. No, there is nothing wrong with getting plastic surgery. It was a great move for her career, because people like to see really gorgeous women in movies. She should be very proud of her looks because she paid good money for them, and she obviously chose a very talented doctor. For someone who wants to be a movie star, it’s just like investing in a really good college education.

2. Joe H on August 22, 2008 6:12 pm

You people are beyond insipid. Kate Beckinsale doesn’t look any different except for teeth whitening. Her face hasn’t changed at all and she sure as hell doesn’t have a plastic surgery face. In fact, she has a very natural looking face. Have you dimwitted cretins stopped to think that your physical appearance changes slightly with age. Have you ever stopped to think that women’s breasts get bigger with pregnancy, and along with breast feeding, which Kate did, cause stretch marks. The picture comparison you showed proves you wrong. Her eyes look exactly the same, her chin is identical in both pictures, as well as her cheeks and nose. There’s not a bit of difference in those pics except for the age difference and teeth whitening.

So please do us all a favor and shut the phuck up and stop trying to tear this incredible woman down you inbred douchebags.

3. brad_g on August 22, 2008 6:14 pm

Carrie, you’re probably a butt-ugly woman who doesn’t compare to Kate Beckinsale in any way. To stoop to this idiotic article just reeks of jealousy. Look for something more productive to do than tear down women who are infinitely hotter than you.

4. Pedro Moreno on August 23, 2008 6:42 am

No matter what Kate Beckinsale does SHE’S BEAUTIFUL

5. Kate on August 24, 2008 12:42 am

I don’t understand the appeal of this woman. She was in Pearl Harbor, but so what?

6. Kayla on August 24, 2008 11:47 am

You people really like beating a dead horse, don’t you? Even if Kate did get plastic surgery, so do plenty of other women, and we don’t spend all this time on focusing on them, either! Leave Kate alone, she’s human like the rest of us. *If* she got it, it’s her choice, and I respect it because I respect her.
      For once, will someone give her time to live HER life, and you live your own?

7. sandra on August 26, 2008 3:05 pm

I think Kate Beckinsale is a natural beauty – end of story. She looks sexy & wonderful as a mother – stretch marks or not. Get a life!

8. GeneralObserv on August 27, 2008 12:11 pm

The over reaction of total strangers to some assumed assault or insult to a Hollywood stranger..a.k.a. manufactured personality… is always amusing. You fight for this stranger like it’s your daughter. Take a deep breath and try to get a life. Why you come to the aid of a Hollywood hype based property.. any how it is box-office dollar driven.

9. Alija Beth on December 16, 2008 9:57 pm

Hey, Thanx for sharing this wonderful resource.. Stumbled Your URL… Thank You :p

10. nancy on December 17, 2008 4:30 am

wow! what a nice post about stretch marks information.
      Its a very needed information because i need some coupons to buy somethings.
      Thanks

11. Helan vilsion on December 17, 2008 11:42 pm

:P It a nice site collecting all info about stretch mark.I use to buy ifferent variety of stretch markS and i need this information.Thanks for your time to post this article.

12. nancy on December 18, 2008 12:14 am

This is really a valuable post regarding the guide of stretch marks. Such vital information of stretch marks is of significance who likes to know through online.
      Thanks.

13. nancy on December 18, 2008 2:26 am

Thanks for such an important articles about stretch marks. This kind of vital information is indeed important about stretch marks.
      Thanks

14. Kat on January 5, 2009 12:44 pm

I think Kate looks like her mum.
      Beautiful women. And yes time changes your appearance
      to a point. I can tell she hasn’t had breast implants. And Before she had her kid they were smaller like mine were. When she had her, dam straight they filled out.
      I think Kate is a dynamite women with looks and appeal this thread is dying to get a hold of.
      Approach this with multiple pictures and you will see the difference time has made. Not surgery.

I hope she joins underworld one more time. just to continue what left off in evolution.
      Plus I have to say, she is a great mum.

15. Me on January 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Jessica you’re either blind or stupid! You clearly haven’t seen her earlier movies! If you had you would see that her face has not changed structurally one bit! Her lips, chin, cheeks, are exactly the same. Also, there is a least one scene in Haunted where a body double is used, for both Kate, and Aiden Quinn. Pause your dvd and you’ll see. As for the “doctors” quoted in the article what a laugh. Implants being taken in and out? That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read!

16. Huh on February 4, 2009 8:59 pm

There was a Body Double used in Haunted, so I don’t care what you think you see, it isn’t her body you are looking at in that movie… If you really want to see her naked, you need to watch Uncovered… And who really cares if she has had any work done or not… She is a wonderful actress any way you look at it…

Yes you can get Stretch Marks from your breast filling with milk while you are pregnant and after birth until you stop breast-feeding… My wife got them and she has had absolutely no work done…

You people really need to find other things to obsess over…

17. Somebody on February 6, 2009 11:43 am

She looks identical in those two pictures. She’s obviously had nothing done to her teeth — the *only* difference between the left and right is her gums are a little higher in the newer picture, and that’s something that normally happens as we age. It’s possible she had the gums lifted by a dentist, but that’s an incredibly minor, simple thing that takes all of a couple minutes. Other than that, her teeth are exactly the same in both pictures. And the shape of her face is the same. About the only other difference I see is her eyebrows have been thinned in the newer picture. I’m not trying to defend her in any way; I’m just making an observation.

18. Will on April 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Although I love her to death and she is one of my favorite actresses, she clearly did have plastic surgery. The dates from these two before and after shots are only about 6 years apart. In that amount of time, you can not naturally undergo such changes as a fuller face, a raised eyebrow line, smaller gums and larger breasts. You just can not do that naturally. But regardless, it has not changed her ability as an actress. She is still great as ever, and looks amazing now. Kate, like many other women and even men, had plastic surgery, but so what? We shouldn’t focus on her while hundreds of other people are getting it done.

And even so we shouldn’t be complaining or arguing, she looks great and thats all there is to it.

19. Alejandro on May 1, 2009 11:01 am

I was searching for good pictures to draw this amazing woman when I found this gossip.
      Of course Kate did not have any plastic surgery, just because of the simple fact that there is not human power capable of improving her features. She is the most Beautiful
      actress in Hollywood.

20. jii on June 17, 2009 5:46 am

Kate is beautiful. I’m quite sure she’s had work done but I hope she stops before she kills her beauty

21. Arlington on June 17, 2009 1:04 pm

It’s kind of hilarious how much fanboys refuse to believe their idols were born perfect. If you look at pictures of Kate Beckinsale from her earlier years, it’s quite obvious she’s had plastic surgery, despite the fact that she constantly talks about how shallow she thinks the people in LA for their surgeries and that she’s trained her daughter to spot it on strangers. She’s gorgeous but the only ones who believe she hasn’t had at least her boobs done are in denial. I don’t think Carrie is any physically uglier of a person for pointing out something that’s not only obvious but has been well-documented on other websites by board-certified plastic surgeons, no less.

22. Arlington on June 17, 2009 1:08 pm

And to the little pricks who are obsessed with defending her honor, keep in mind she’s married to a gorgeous film director who’s a thousand times hotter than most guys and, incredibly likely, hotter than you.

23. Chris Evans on July 13, 2009 9:49 am

I am a huge fan of Kate Beckinsale. If you compare her with NO makeup on to older photos she almost looks exacly the same. The only difference that i can see is that she has a slightly longer face. Don’t forget that her hairstyles are different in Older films. I prefer her younger look to be honest but she is still gorgous.

24. Chris Evans on July 13, 2009 10:06 am

My above answer was not entirely accurate, i do think that she has had some work done. Another couple of reason’s why she may look different are; different color hair, skin tan (maybe because of makeup) & Lips or Teeth. Never the less, she has always been beautiful and still is.

25. Kate on September 15, 2009 5:03 am

Its not that she has had surgery that annoys people. It is that she claims she has never gone under knife that would piss people off. Lots of girls look up to her and want to be beautiful like stars but they’re all fake ass shallow egomaniacs.

26. Evelyn on September 19, 2009 10:24 am

Jessica you are damn wrong you’re just jealous of her. So why don’t you do us a favor and GET A LIFE and stop badering someone else’s life. And it doesnt matter if Kate had a plastic surgery i mean please she is not the only one that has done it, so please just shut the hell of!

27. lupe on October 29, 2009 6:51 pm

I’ve always been a fan of underworld. But after seeing “…rise of the lycans, i hate her. what the f*** did she do with her lips? i can’t even concentrate on what she’s saying, only on her stupid fake lips” she ruined the film for me.

28. Shelby on November 2, 2009 9:52 pm

Lupe, Kate wasn’t in “Rise of the Lycans” that was Rhona Mitra.

Wow. Those pictures can’t even be compared with each other. One is super old – people’s faces mature – and the quality is just crap. The lighting is different, the noise, the saturation, the contrast, etc…
      Her face is on two different angles in each picture, so of course certain aspects of her face are going to look much different. Also, in one, she’s smiling much wider than the other so it raises her cheeks, thus; giving her face a thinner look. Plus, her make-up is obviously different and if you’ve ever worn it than you know that simple changes can cause drastic differences in the look.
      As a photography student and a true KB fan, I say you shouldn’t be using those pictures.

I love Kate. She’s a talented actress and I think she’s the most stunning woman in Hollywood, whether she’s had some sort of surgery, it doesn’t really bother me much. I really don’t think you can accuse her of it unless you’ve spoken directly with her and she’s confessed to you that she did in fact have plastic surgery.

Just my opinion. <3

29. Shelby on November 2, 2009 10:08 pm

Also, to add onto my long ass comment above after looking at all the pictures again, the stretch marks could obviously be from her pregnancy. Another case: she lost weight. If you lose it quickly enough and don’t drink enough water, you’re skin loses elasticity and it causes stretch marks, or vice versa.
      I don’t understand any comments about her teeth though. I’m just a regular girl, not a celebrity, who had braces because her teeth were f*cked up.
      Her eyebrows, obviously they’ve been plucked; I do it too and so does every other girl I know.
      Her lips; I bought at $6 thing of lipgloss and it didn’t realise it had something in it to plump your lips just a bit; it lasts a couple hours until it’s removed.

You people make out like she’s had “drastic” changes made but they’re just regular things girls do all the time from any social class.

Alright, I’m done. I’ll go get a life now. XD

30. Orem Dentist on November 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Definitely Kate Beckinsale had gone through a plastic surgery, whoever cares so long as she can carry herself well that’s good enough.

31. KASHIF on January 27, 2010 7:49 am

I love Kate. She’s a talented actress and I’m quite sure she’s had work done but I hope she stops before she kills her beauty.

32. Tony on March 5, 2010 10:38 am

Look people, in a Glam-world like Hollywood, the Big Apple, etc…it should be NO Surprise that celebrities get some work done. Basically, I don’t care because there isn’t a “Perfect Body” in this WORLD, but I’ll tell you what, surgery or not, Kate Beckinsale is DAMN GORGEOUS, and if anyone here doesn’t agree, you are either Ugly or a Hater… Think about it.
      Stop hating on this woman, dummies!
      Tony

33. Stretch Mark Removal on March 6, 2010 4:51 pm

Since having a children and merely being in my 21s I was stressed out. Everyone kept telling me what a magnificent figure I include and near is not anything mistaken with me, while I got obsessed with asking women who had children when they had get the most out of marks most did while that still did not endorse.

Thanks for this posting, really useful for me.

Regards

Vell

34. Stretch Mark on July 23, 2010 12:08 am

Hi

I’ve been following your blog for 3 days now and i should say i am starting to like your post. and now how do i subscribe to your blog?

Thanks

35. Chanel Watches Outlet on November 16, 2011 10:42 pm

As everyone realize that our Coach Outlet Store Online is represent realiable and convincing.If a person open this Coach Outlet Canada you can view many types of the Coach products and solutions with good quality on great deals.Such Coach Bags Outlet that has become an irreplaceable portion of the vogue industry.Also if someone want to buy our fashion shoes,we will provide you with a reasonable new Supra shoes and sensible inquiry.Then recently,the associate of cheap Air Jordans to be wearing most recognized appeared in a show,immediately original Air Jordan shoes sale attracted lots media particular attention.In addtion,Nike company take with Nike Shox shoes enter the sport world this year.Top of the cheap Shox Shoes sale around the individuals,not only the entire sense regarding fashion, also be very comfy to have on.

36. maudie on July 8, 2014 7:10 am

The only thing that looks like she had done is just a makeover. Eyebrows and some lessons on how to smile and pose.