• Kim Kardashian is not one to shy from the cameras, as evidenced by the release of her sex tape and family reality show. So it’s no wonder that when asked about plastic surgery in recent interviews, Kim has openly stated what she has and has not done.

29-year old Kim Kardashian has been rumored to have everything from a buttocks augmentation to a nose job. It turns out that while those rumors are false, she has frequented the offices of plastic surgeons, as Makemeheal.com has long suspected.

Kim Kardashian, Plastic Surgery

In a recent interview with Nightline, Kim explained her views on plastic surgery.

“I’m totally not against plastic surgery. I’ve tried Botox before. That’s the only thing that I’ve done. I’ve never had my nose done. What’s funny about my nose, it’s my biggest insecurity. I always want to get my nose done . . . I went to the doctor, I had them take the pictures, he showed me what it would look like and it just didn’t — I wouldn’t look the same.”

In addition to Botox, Kim has also had VelaShape laser treatment for cellulite, along with her reality show co-stars and sisters, Khloe and Kourtney. (See Make Me Heal’s story on the Kardashian sisters’ cellulite treatment).

This isn’t the first time Kim has felt a need to set the record straight about her looks. In the past, she has Tweeted about which parts of her body are real, and which are enhanced by injectables (See Make Me Heal’s story on Kim Kardashian’s plastic surgery confession).

Kim is definitely the best looking of the clan Kardashian, so whatever she is doing, she is clearly doing it right.

Read the complete plastic surgery profile of Kim Kardashian on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Products

Ask Plastic Surgeons Questions & Get Answers

SUBSCRIBE to our Celebrity Plastic Surgery Gossip Newsletter

Comments

1. guest on July 4, 2010 7:29 am

Oh, please. All it takes is a little common sense and a pair of eyes to tell that Kim is lying just like she always does. Her butt is FAKE! All one has to do is look at pictures of her when she was with Paris and pictures of her now. Her butt is a completely different size and shape. She has also had the tip of her nose done. People come on, Kim is a very insecure person and she desperately wants people to believe that she is all natural. You don’t see people who are all natural constantly defending themselves. Before and after pictures don’t lie. Plus when Kim walks and her leg is back or when she stands a certain way there is a BIG indention between her thigh and butt. That is not normal. If her butt were real it would be one smooth transition from her thigh to her butt. I should know. I have a bubble butt just like Kim.

2. Jessica Lee on July 7, 2010 12:28 pm

Well I think if she has had plastic surgery she looks great with it come on who doesnt want a good ass!! And she looks good in all the right places! The only thing I would be scared to mess with is that botox Kim your only 28 you dont need botox dont get too caught up in all the hype

3. m on July 7, 2010 12:41 pm

I don’t believe for a second that she hasn’t had butt implants.
      Plastic surgery aside – gosh, that girl wears too much makeup. She looks like a wax figure in that picture. She’s naturally pretty; I don’t understand why she feels the need to cake it on.

4. LR on July 7, 2010 6:32 pm

She is very insecure. It is so obvious that she is a modified person. I agree with the initial comment, if she were all natural, she would not have to defend herself. I work for a plastic surgeon. She has definitely had butt implants, perhaps for top volume and centrally for projection, she has had 2 or 3 rhinoplasties, breast implants, a browlift where you can see how obvious her scar is in the above photo, lip injections, eyelid surgeries, cheekbone implants, facial fillers, liposuction, fat injections beneath her eyes and cheeks as well, redefined chin as well. She has gone too far.

5. rubyoxy on August 20, 2010 1:04 am

she is so annoying already. Hot- but annoying.

6. Amy Rogers on August 23, 2010 4:33 pm

That is such an amazing transformation! If you want nasal reconstruction, Dr. Geoffrey Tobias wants you to know about the revolutionary technique known as “nasal memory surgery”. Check out his website: http://www.rhinoplasty.com I wish they had this many reasons to go to the dentist.
      *FYI, I’m helping spread this link around for Dr. Geoffrey Tobias

7. Amy123 on December 10, 2010 4:34 pm

DOES anyone else not see a HUGE HUGE resemblence to MICHAEL JACKSON?? I mean she was such a gorgeous girl before and she has totally ruined her face. How much do you have to hate urself to do this? she doesn’t need anymore surgery, she needs a really good therapist!!!

8. plasticsurgerystudent on January 7, 2011 4:03 am

She’s had fat grafting on her buttocks which isn’t considered “plastic surgery” therefore she can deny all she wants. All plastic surgeons agree that’s what she did. Buttock implants look more fake. But she can’t take back the before and after pics which are noticeably different. She was flat then suddenly she’s round, like a black girl. Don’t think so. When you gain weight, if you’re flat it goes outward. When your round it gets more bubble..

I think her flat bottom was beautiful before she over did it with the buttock fat grafts. But stars are extreme. Sad really.

9. Naomi L. on February 3, 2011 4:55 am

She has for a 100 % but implants!
      and a nose job!
      you should seen the Before and After photo’s.
      i’ve seen them two, and i’m sure she has some plastic surgery’s..

p.s Still love her though..

10. Butt expert on February 6, 2011 5:40 am

Butt grafting, that’s 200% sure. The rest, idk. But she had a pancake wide butt before. Her before and after pictures don’t lie.

If she had a black girl butt, it would put on weight like a basketball, and if she had a white girl butt she’d put on weight with wider hips.

Her wide hips put on weight . . .and somehow by a miracle she came up with a round butt. Just doesn’t happen unless you’re genetically prone with a round gluteus.

11. fairy queen on February 19, 2011 8:23 am

I was on kim kardashian offecial website and saw the photo spread of FHM UK mag and one of her pic shows her laughing and looking upward, and I couldn’t help but to notice a scar near her left ear area right on the jaw line!!!…. is that a face lift scar or what???

12. Jade on February 22, 2011 12:01 am

She is totally fake and her personality is fake. She wants to be hoochie and then goes back to glamorous. Thats probably her second rhinoplasty as she is starting to look like Michael Jackson.. U know I didn’t think she was really pretty before but I feel like she looked better before cause now she looks like a clown for sure! The booty, is not that big at all so I don’t think its implants. Shes just on the bigger side as in fatter… Now one thing, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR SEXUALITY! IT’S ANNOYING, you complain about nude pictures, yet you pose nude, you made a private video tape but your party released it! THATS THE BIGGEST BULLSHIT AND YOU DON’T REPRESENT EXOTIC women or women with booty’s well at all!!! You are just another “hoe” trying to make it in the industry, sorry its the truth! You are not a philanthropist!