• Marie Osmond may still be best known for being part of the corny song singing Osmond family, but recently she’s developed a look that’s all her own, thanks to some plastic surgery.

Marie Osmond is one of Hollywood’s busiest women. At 50, she has accomplished more than a lifetime’s worth of work, singing and acting since childhood, two divorces, having seven kids, and filling in with writing numerous books, product endorsements and guest appearances, as in one season of Dancing with the Stars. With all that work, you’d think it would take a toll on Marie’s appearance. But because Marie doesn’t show as much as a frownline of fatigue or wrinkle of age, plastic surgery is likely at play with the doll lover’s appearance.

Marie Osmond, Plastic Surgery

Despite her hectic schedule, Marie seems to have found time between activities to visit a plastic surgeon for multiple procedures. Sometime in her earlier years, Marie may have had a rhinoplasty to help narrow the tip of her nose, or she may have become more skilled at applying flattering make-up.

More recently, to ward off signs of aging, it looks like Marie has undergone a facelift, in addition to a browlift which raised her eyebrows to a high arch. She also likely fills in between major surgeries with dermal fillers and Botox injections.

Dr. Paul S. Nassif, a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and Rhinoplasty Specialist in Beverly Hills, Calif., says, “Marie Osmond appears to have had a browlift, as her brows are arched up quite a bit. A facelift is a good possibility as well, and facial fillers and Botox are very likely as there are not many lines present on her face.”

Marie seems to be maintaining her busy lifestyle, starring with Donny in a Vegas revue and appearing with the Osmond family, so Make Me Heal looks forward to seeing what nips and tucks she’ll under go in the future to maintain her fresh appearance.

Read the complete plastic surgery profile of Marie Osmond on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Products

Ask Plastic Surgeons Questions & Get Answers

Comments

1. Lyn de Fleron on November 19, 2009 3:14 pm

I don’t think she has much done, If any at all. And if she has…… Who CAReS? YOU don’t even know Marie. So how would you know what she would look like normally.

2. Sandy on November 19, 2009 6:55 pm

I seem to recall Marie admitting to botox. As for the rest of her appearance, remember that wholesome Mormon lifestyle, no drinking and positive thinking? Add that to expert skin care (can you say microderm and glycolic peel?) This woman has earned and honed her beauty at 50 with a lifetime of healthy choices. Good for you, Marie. Keep up the excellent work, and example.

3. John on February 28, 2010 7:07 am

I’ve had a thing for Marie Osmond since I was a teenager, more then 30 years.. I think she is so pretty……but what makes her more beautiful to me is her sense of humor, ability to laugh at herself. I love seeing that smile when she laughs. I think she is a little bit Hollywood, and a lotta-bit down to earth. A true star in every way.

4. wendy on March 2, 2010 5:36 am

Marie has always been beautiful, and now at 50, she is absolutely gorgeous. If she had some plastic surgery, so what? If you can afford to keep yourself looking fabulous, why not? I don’t understand why a nip here, and a tuck there is such a big deal and topic of conversation for some people.

5. Keri on March 15, 2010 2:16 am

Marie has never looked as tho she needed a face lift in her life! That’s rather drastic. But I can tell that she and Donnie have had bi-lateral blethroscopy (sp?) -eye surgery…This is done by removing excess fat and skin around top and bottom eyes/the bags. I could see the very faint scars on Donnie when he was on TV recently, and hey, they do look great-ten-yrs younger for it! Marie did say some yrs ago that she wouldn’t rule out some plastic surgery in the future if needed. But not surgery yet. I have no lines on my forehead because I use lotion and massage my face, and I’m older than her. If you take good care of yourself, eat right, exercise and have a healthy sleep pattern, you can look at least ten yrs younger. Marie has always looked so young and beautiful, with a buoyant, positive personality.

6. Ivy on March 19, 2010 5:13 am

Yep I do agree…Marie has always had a positive out look on life, smiling all the time and I believe the way she feels inside most definitely reflects on the outside. I really don’t think she’s had any major work done on her face…..she doesn’t need to. Anyone who eats healthy, sleeps well and exercises regularly definitely will look young…..bravo to her!!!!!

7. dorthy on November 11, 2010 5:35 pm

She looked horrible on Entertainment tonight. Her lips looked like she was competing with Pam Anderson. She couldn’t even smile. is she going to make jokes about it like Joan rivers? She needs to because she ruined her beauty in 2010 She was beautiful on Dancing with the Stars and she looks like a freak

8. Gary Bowden on November 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Of course you can tell she has had work done.If you are blind,then maybe you don’t see it,but it’s right in front of you.She doesn’t look like she did when she did those commercials.She looks like a white LaToya Jackson..Disgusting.

9. Gary Bowden on November 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Just because you can afford to get work done doesn’t mean you should and if you do,don’t believe you’re going to look fabulous,ok? Take a look at Joan Rivers or Dolly Parton or Kenny Rogers..

10. Debbi on November 19, 2010 7:33 pm

I agree, what would it matter if Marie did have plastic surgery. She’s beautiful inside and out.

11. wabina on April 6, 2011 11:55 am

she has definitely had work done..I don’t really care either way but look at her lips….it’s too vain for me and it is part of who she is…..if you look at before and now pictures she looks like a different person….that is what I object to….be true to yourself and let your children know you are happy with yourself….

12. linda randall on May 5, 2011 10:40 am

i disagree with marie osmond having so much plastic surgery christians are not to conform to the world she should be happy with what god has given her and age gracefully showing hollywood that that being young and beautiful is not what is important in life instead she has shown th world and young girls that like the rest of hollywood she do anything for fame and money shame on you marie osmond so disipointed in you

13. Kate on May 5, 2011 11:40 am

What about her breasts? I saw a picture today of her way back and then you compare to today and there is ALOT of enlargement going on there. No way she has not had something done on that front!

14. Suz on May 14, 2011 12:07 am

I agree, Marie has had some sort of surgery. Her lips looked huge one night on one show, she couldn’t even smile. Marie use to be a natural beauty, it’s a shame she had to do all this on herself. And yes I believe Marie has got breast implants. Look at her new wedding photo compared to the one when she first married Stephen. Same dress, bigger boobs in the recent photo! Which is another thing that I find strange….I didn’t think Mormons were allowed to divorce. Marie has done it twice, and now has remarried the first husband again. Different rules for different people perhaps??

15. Michelle on May 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Marie was cute about ten years ago when her hair was shoulder length and layered. Now, she sadly looks like cruella de ville, trying to look like a rock and roll queen and instead, looking like a “little bit country, a lot dolly parton facial deformities”. Her lips appear as if someone punched her in the face and they swelled up 5 times over, her eyebrows are oddly thick and to the ceiling, so she has either had brow lifts or a facelift or both. Meanwhile, th bottom half of her face remains immobile and anyone who claims she is “naturally beautiful” now (sure, when she was 22) needs an ophthalmologist – fast – or is blinded by naivete. Donny has clearly had hair dye and some little nips and tucks also. Marie is far prettier with shorter hair, now, she appears as if she is trying to compete with her 23 year old daughter. It does not work…..who on earth do these women think they are fooling???? This just shows how hypocritical these very religious mormons are….hello…..

16. Hugh on May 16, 2011 5:58 pm

To Suz….haha….the Osmonds are multi millionaires many times over, and have contibuted loads to the mormon church for decades so of course, different rules and regulations apply to them. In Utah, the Osmonds are sacred. What of Larry King’s little wife with her drug and alcohol problems and as much surgery as Marie? Two plastic, inflated, artificial barbie dolls…and both mormons. Oh, dear…seems I am forgetting Mrs King engaged in adultery also…so there you go…money buys your own rules and regulations. Quite frankly, while Ms.Osmond’s first (and third) husband must love her for her, I find it hard to believe he finds her artifciality attractive because I certainly wouldn’t. haha…Marie on Piers Morgan today, when asked what she DOES to look so young, smiled with THOSE HUGE PHONEY lips and said “well, I lost 50 lbs”. REALLY….IS THAT ALLLL? There u go….hypocrisy right before your eyes, folks. lol

17. Albertine on May 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Dear Marie, no more plastic surgery please. You begin to show this. Your eyes are already like Joan Rivers’ eyes.
      You are beautiful the way you were and now still acceptable, but I liked you before better. Don’t do this anymore!!!!
      You actually didn’t really need this. You have natural good bone structure. My advice: don’t do your lips anymore, change to the old beautiful lips.
      Anyhow, it is your face and you are an artist and you see everybody around you do this. And since everybody looks like that in Hollywood (plastic faces) it does probably not matter. I live in a normal world and I don’t like this of course.
      Sorry that I say this, but I love the Osmonds, my kids grew up with you, my son looked like Donny when he was the same age. My son is now 45. They called him Donny. You are my children’s age!!! My kids still look wonderful without plastic surgery.
      Once again sorry for me saying all this, I still love you all!!! AL

18. Jeff on May 17, 2011 8:04 am

Geeeeeesh. Just saw her on Morgan’s show and I gasped. What IS it with these celebs who think obviously fake, bloated, innertube lips are an ENHANCEMENT??? She’s another one who butchered her natural beauty. She looks like another person! So sad they have no clue.

19. Jingo on May 23, 2011 2:16 pm

I have always been amazed by the number of people who love adore the phoniness of Marie Osmond. All she can do is throw back her head, show those huge horse teeth, and laugh like a hyena. I don’t believe there is a genuine bone in her body. If you choose to have seven children, then your number one priority is taking care of and being a mother. Not running around seeking adoration from strangers. The love of seven children should meet all of your needs. Shame on her. So she sings a little. Big deal. We all could live very well without Marie, but her children would have been better off with a full-time mother and not a celebrity *+#<¥.