• Popular television show Weeds returned this week, although without twin Mary-Kate Olsen and her perfect nose job. The show’s star, Mary Louise Parker has had more than enough work done to satisfy Make Me Heal’s plastic surgery cravings.

Mary-Louise Parker, Botox, Plastic Surgery

The 43-year old actress recently adopted a daughter; she already had a son from a previous relationship. Many Weeds fans may notice, as Make Me Heal did, that for a middle-aged woman with two young children, Mary-Louise has remarkably few wrinkles.

Make Me Heal suspects that Mary-Louise is a fan of popular, multi-usage dermal fillers like Botox. Mary-Louise’s forehead is entirely smooth with no signs of horizontal creases. She also doesn’t have any vertical frown lines in her brows or crow’s feet around the eyes, only the gentlest crinkles when she smiles. Her eyebrows are also very arched and her cheeks very full. Also, her nasolabial folds (lines from the nose to the mouth) are not as deep as they usually are on a middle-aged woman. All this can be made possible by using various dermal fillers to plump up and de-wrinkle the skin. Her lips are also full, indicating a possible lip augmentation. As importantly, her skin texture and complexion is remarkably youthful, suggesting that Mary Louise basks in laser skin rejuvenation treatments such as CoolTouch, Active Fx, or Fraxel that help promote collagen growth and reduce lines and wrinkles. In fact, she might even look younger than she did when she first became noticed in 1991′s Fried Green Tomatoes.

In addition, Mary-Louise Parker’s nose has a very unusual tip. It could be naturally odd, or it could the result of a nose job. The tip looks the same, but her nose seems to have grown with her popularity, so she most likely had rhinoplasty to help give her a more defined faced.

Mary-Kate, Ashely Olsen, Nose Job

Speaking of nose jobs on Weeds, although Mary-Kate Olsen doesn’t seem to be returning to the show this season, some may recall how Mary Kate and her twin sister Ashley were contemplating matching nose jobs. This plan appears to have been put to action, as the two look like they have gotten the matching rhinoplasties (see Make Me Heal’s story on the Olsen twins’ nose jobs). Despite the nose jobs, the twins are back to looking as though they are identical, although some say you can tell who is who by the size of their lips (we can’t). Ashley’s acting career seems to have stagnated, as she is more talked about who she is dating than what she is filming. On the other hand, you can catch Mary-Kate on the big screen this summer in the Indy flick The Wackness.

Elizabeth Perkins, Nose Job, Cheek Implants

Rounding out the plastic surgery-friendly cast of Weeds, 47-year old Elizabeth Perkins plays Celia on the show. Since starring in the 80s hit movie Big with Tom Hanks (See Make Me Heal’s story on Tom Hanks’ hair transplant), the actress has become much more round. Her nose seems to be more aligned with her face, due to a likely conservative rhinoplasty and some have noted that her face filling out could be the result of cheek implants. Make Me Heal agrees that Elizabeth does look much more put together than she did when she was younger, but has also noticed that she seems to have gained some weight since back then, which would help fill out her face. She doesn’t look like she dabbles with Botox or facelifts, as she still has creases around her eyes and the beginnings of jowls forming. Elizabeth appears to take care of herself without too many needles.

Make Me Heal looks forward to seeing the crazy mischief Mary-Louise Parker will get into on this season’s Weeds, and we are especially intrigued to see if she will be able to muster any expressions on her Botoxed face.

Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Mary-Louise Parker on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Comments

1. Paula on July 31, 2009 5:32 am

Botox is NOT a dermal filler! Who still does not know this??? Do some research before you write this drivel.

2. Sha-Sha on January 24, 2010 6:55 pm

I can tell you, my nose’s tip is identical to her nose tip–no surgery needed, just genes. But I do suspect she had fat sucked from her upper jaw/lower cheek area, to give her cheek bones and jaw line more definition. Unless age did that for her … it’s definitely changed over the years.

3. des on January 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Elizabeth Perkins was recently diagnosed with Diabetes, after struggling with mysterious symptoms for some time. She has gained weight since then, resulting in the fuller cheeks that you see. Many people gain weight in their first year after being diagnosed with diabetes because it takes time to figure out what works for your body–as well as the insulin shots, which also cause weight gain. Personally, I commend her for her grace under such horrible pressure in Hollywood to remain skeletal.

4. Caroline on February 19, 2010 10:31 am

Sam; Sorry you have it all wrong none of your statements concerning Mary-Louise about plastic surgery are True. They are all false. You see I know because I am Mary-Louise’s Mother.

5. Caroline on February 19, 2010 10:46 am

It’s all in the genes

6. Sage on February 19, 2010 11:02 am

OMG …it is amazing the lengths to which some people will go to on order to get something ANYTHING published!! You crack me up ..She was really Young in that first picture…BY Like 20 years!.
      PLASTIC SURGERY: NO. Allowing herself to age gracefully, weight loss ,SUNSCREEN and absolutely NO sun bathing: YES. But most important Great GENES…I should know I’m her sister, her OLDER sister! P.S. You should see our mother!

7. Sage on February 19, 2010 11:20 am

She did however darker her hair emphasizing her beautiful (& inherited) alabaster skin. Probably just an over site on the part of your so called “expert”

8. Brian on October 16, 2010 12:08 am

Go Caroline and Sage. Good looking out for Mary-Louise and debunking obvious garbage.

9. Peter Parker on December 26, 2010 1:24 am

Idiots, she hasn’t had plastic surgery!! The only real difference between the two photos is her age, and you think that she had more than enough done on her. You stupid douches.

10. Tyrone Biggums on December 26, 2010 6:29 pm

I don’t care whether Ms. Parker has undergone plastic surgery or not–She’s beautiful now & she was beautiful when she was young!

A note to all the surgery/botox/filler morons–I know women in their 40s, 50s and early 60s who are gorgeous & smooth-skinned. These women haven’t availed themselves of botox, fillers OR surgery. They’re just naturally blessed.

11. Magdalena on March 2, 2011 11:38 pm

Oh Caroline and Sage! I will call you both on that one. I am a plastic surgeon and I can tell you right out – Mary Louise Parker has had a lower [eye] lid lift. Genetics has absolutely nothing to do with the difference in her (once drooping) lower lids magically lifting. She most certainly has had plastic surgery. I’d bet my practice on it.

Anything you want to add?

12. sandee on September 5, 2012 8:47 pm

MLP has no expression and doesn’t seem to be able to express via her face muscles so yes I would say she is overdosing on botox neurotoxin and dermal fillers but it’s such a shame that an actress with such a wonderful real actress CV should hav to succumb to the youth crap esp as she is a figure head of what used to b a sassy, irreverant, thought provoking dramedy which through caution to the wind. why MLP do u feel compelled to be forever young despite ur history as a true thesbian and in a position of power to overcome this disbality for women to divorce themselves from having to please men? Why can’t Nancy Botwin transmogrify into a person devoid of the “kindness of strangers” so like many of us women are imprisoned including me? Why does Nancy become more disengenous with every episode? Oh I think I found my answer.. We are all fallible and nancy is a true human.. not preachy not smarmy not perfect.. fly on imperfect steely nancy butterfly.. but maybe us can make a slip in ur botox regimens? I would really love to see less of the slack faced zombie eyed NancyBot and more of the MLP behind the mask. women are so much more appealing with age dont’t u think? or haven’t u been to EU? Love to Nancy BOT

13. Ruth on December 29, 2012 12:08 pm

I noticed NO changes in the way her face looks with every new season of Weeds. She’s never aged! That was the BIG tip-off! I noticed too when the character Esteban gave her a spanking in the limo she was starting to show big signs of cellulite on her legs and butt (I stopped the DVD and zoomed in because I noticed it immediately) and as the show went on her shorts got longer and longer and she’s never shown the top of her legs on camera again. Always hiding them or the lighting is fixed so you can’t tell. She showed her butt with the U-turn tattoo but could’ve pulled her pants down in a way to smooth the cellulite. For as many seasons as there have been on Weeds she would definitely show more signs of aging! Watch any other show that’s been on that long and you can see the changes from aging for those who have had no work done. I also just watched the Spiderwick Chronicles and you can tell she’s had work done since that movie! It’s obvious!!! I noticed it right off at the very beginning of the movie when they pull up to the house in the dark. Her eyes, forehead, and around her mouth have creases that are not there now! How does anyone even know that that’s really her mother and her sister? Are you that gullible? Why didn’t they put up a site posting their pics to prove it’s good genes?? People can lie about who they are and they do on the net all the time! She DEFINITELY has had work done and I believe her cellulite getting worse is the reason why she’s always wearing longer jean shorts and never showing the tops of her legs! DO SOME OBSERVING AND USE YOUR EYES AND BRAIN! She’s definitely had work done! People don’t get younger looking as they get older without some kind of help! I’m a redhead and have always stayed out of the sun as much as I can and also have alabaster skin, but aging happens, and I come from good genes. People use to think my mother was my older sister. People take me for being younger than 51, but I am still aging and I take care of myself, but I don’t get plastic surgery and I don’t look the same or younger with another year added to me either!