• iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove seems to have changed a lot since her rise to fame as the smartest girl in the class in the film School of Rock. But is the pretty brunette just growing up or is she having plastic surgery.

Fans of 16-year old iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove have noted a change in the actress/singer’s appearance and wondered if she has had plastic surgery or is just wearing more makeup than usual for someone her age. Given her slightly pulled look, it could be a rhinoplasty procedure that has made her look somewhat different.

Miranda Cosgrove, Plastic Surgery

OcBody plastic surgeon Dr John Di Saia says,”Looks like a nose job to me.”

On the other hand, Miranda could just be changing her look by playing with makeup. Her appearance on the show may just be the result of different makeup than her red carpet appearances or the makeup team playing with how to help Miranda look her best.

Paul S. Nassif, a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and Rhinoplasty Specialist in Beverly Hills, California says, “Miranda Cosgrove is still very young and does not appear to have had any work done at this point. At times, the presence of makeup can create the illusion of an individual having had work done. ”

Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer says, “As kids go through puberty their bodies and faces go through so many changes.  Miranda appears to show normal signs of teenage physical changes.  She has been blessed with naturally full lips.  Her nose seems slightly different, but I do not think it is due to cosmetic surgery.”

Thus far, Miranda seems to be a great talent and steering clear of her fellow teen idol’s pitfalls. Makemeheal.com looks forward to seeing how far her star will rise, with or without plastic surgery.

Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Miranda Cosgrove on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Products

Ask Plastic Surgeons Questions & Get Answers

Comments

1. OMG on March 23, 2010 3:59 pm

DID YOU REALLY THINK A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL HAD PLASTIC SURGERY……… WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT SITE!!!!!!!!!

2. New York liposuctions on March 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Its definitely the result of the surgery which had made her look so beautiful and even the sudden change in the appearance itself tells the truth.

3. S S on May 11, 2010 8:23 am

Sorry but she totally had plastic surgery I agree and I think the fact that her face is totally different now proves it. That is not the same girl on the cover of her new album. These people’s parents sell their children into this business. Of course they give them all plastic surgery. It’s to create a false ideal and it’s called MEDIA CONTROL!!! CHILDREN ARE THE AIM AND CHILDREN ARE THE TOOL.
      People are entitled to their opinions. No one is trying to insult Miranda but we do have the right to speculate.
      My opinion. She has plastic surgery on her face.

4. john on May 13, 2010 7:20 am

i think she didnt get plastic surgery. you guys are F retarted!!!!

5. Jay on August 2, 2010 1:24 pm

It really looks like she got some work done on her cheeks/cheekbones. Like botox or something, her cheeks were not like that on Drake and Josh. Yeah puberty changes kids, but not like this. Kids LOSE baby fat as they grow up they don’t gain it in ONLY their cheeks. Her face doesn’t look natural at all. It’s obvious she’s had plastic surgery. So sad though. What the hell is happening to the world.

6. mike on June 25, 2011 6:34 pm

So my brother is watching the “iParty with Victorous” and I notice that her face is completly pulled. There is no way that is makeup it is clearly plastic surgery on her nose.

7. Mark on September 11, 2011 4:35 pm

I don’t think she’s had any work done on her face. I have noticed that suddenly her breasts seem a little bigger. (Not that I look at her breasts or anything.)

8. VB on October 7, 2011 6:10 pm

Quit the BS! She’s had Plastic Surgery. If you can’t see that, you’re dillusional.

9. Selina Rodriguez on January 20, 2012 1:16 pm

SHE DID GET A NOSE JOB! I know because my mother worked for a Doctor named Dr. Abdo who worked in E.N.T.C of Nevada, until he retired last month, she got a rhinoplasty from him. My mother was his appointment scheduler and she was on the list. From what the doctor was saying she sounds VERY BITCHY. When Dr. Abdo came into the room she was in to look over her file she said, “Do you know who I am?” He said, “Well of course your my patient.” Then she said, “Well Im a REALLY BIG DEAL, so don’t screw up my face or I’ll get u fired.” For everyone whose saying this is bullshit and a “16 yr old sweetheart” wont get surgury, think again. She’s a bitch, and a fake one.