• Oscar winning Aussie Nicole Kidman is often compared to a doll because of her perfectly porcelain complexion and completely flawless face, despite her appreciating age. To no one’s surprise, this look has been largely helped by a religious routine of Botox injections.

Nicole Kidman, Botox, Plastic Surgery

Although Make Me Heal typically writes about Nicole when she’s rumored to have another plastic surgery (read about Nicole Kidman’s plastic surgery profile), but this time we are pleased to report that Nicole seems to have stopped using Botox, at least for the duration of her pregnancy, allowing her natural grace and good looks to appear.

Nicole Kidman, Botox, Plastic Surgery

Previously, Nicole Kidman was seen with preternaturally arched eyebrows, which Plastic surgeon Anthony Youn explained as “the Botox Effect” on Kidman, saying, “I believe that this recent change is due to what I call the “Botox Brow.” Botox can be injected into the forehead and between the eyebrows to remove wrinkles there. While it is very effective in doing this, it can create a side effect of an overly arched eyebrow which can make the person look angry, or sinister. The look does seem to diminish with time. I think she looks better without the Botox.”

Everyone seems to agree that Nicole is better without the Botox, letting the radiance of pregnancy shine through. Dr. Youn reports, “Could it be that she had to quit Botox while she is pregnant? I think so. Botox injections can give a person what I call the ‘Botox brow.’ It is an overarching of the eyebrows that can give a somewhat sinister look. Botox does tend to wear off after 3-4 months, and [a recent photo] may be what Nicole looks like au naturel.”

Nicole is no stranger to plastic surgery, as she had a nose job and lip augmentation. There is also an unconfirmed rumor of a breast augmentation. Read more about Nicole Kidman’s plastic surgery.

Make Me Heal hopes that Nicole lessens up on the injectable fillers, even after her baby is born, because we like her ability to show emotion for the first time in years. We just hope that life in Botox withdrawal is not going to be too hard on this junkie.

Read the complete plastic surgery profile of Nicole Kidman on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Comments

1. Trish on May 31, 2008 1:01 pm

The red haired photo on the left side the before photo of nicole is an absolute fake. I have known he since we were 8 yrs old and she has never looked like that nor has she had her breasts done she is the same size she has always been. Try checking facts and not making accusations.any source you got this info from should be checked out alot better.

2. T on June 6, 2008 7:44 am

GOOD! i never liked that weird frozen face she had. It totally ruined it for me in regards to her acting. she was completely emotionless and frozen and her acting is totally flat now because she can’t show emotion. I think she looks way better natural. It also looks like she didn’t have the trout mouth injections which is ALWAYS GOOD. People who do that to themselves have lost perspective on what human beings look like and they become fishies.

3. Emily Jones on July 12, 2008 8:55 pm

Get real Trish. She has had a breast job and I even know who did it.Keep perpetrating lies to detract from the fact she is a walking plastic surgery specimen.

4. botoxfan on July 30, 2008 10:24 am

Nicole kidman looks better au naturale. Maybe even beautiful once before she fell victim to the “forever young” syndrome. I just wish she would admit already that she has had help with botox and all the other stuff that makes her face stiff. She can’t even smile anymore, expect to wrinkle her nose cause she can’t move face. If anyone remembers her lips from her previous unenhanced life, they were small and thin. Now it has on its own grown bigger over the years. NOthing is wrong with surgery and botoxing your face to the max, but to deny it and claim that you’re growing old gracefully because of good genetics is wrong. THis had nothing to do with jealousy…I hate it when famous people think us common people are so dumb and ignorant that we wouldn’t be able to detect any changes in the way they look.

5. Myself on January 2, 2009 3:47 pm

Bunch of Bull… Who cares! Live your lives!

6. Tara on February 13, 2009 3:18 pm

What does it matter if she’s had plastic surgery or not? Everyone deserves to be exactly who they want to be. I mean, I’m not saying that you should go get it right now or anything, but I spoke to a woman who was 74 years old, and she got breast implants after she had kids, and she said it was the best thing she’s ever done for herself. So if it’s what you seriously want, then it’s what you want. But Nicole IS much more beautiful when she’s natural. She’s really lucky to have Keith too :)

7. melissa on March 4, 2009 4:36 pm

I think Nicole looks absolutely beautiful with botox. I think people need to mind their own business and not worry about the celebrities. It’s their money and if it makes them happy then I say do it. You only live once and if you want to look the best you can then go for it.

8. melissa on March 4, 2009 4:39 pm

to emily jones,
      have you ever heard of a wonder bra! AND is it any of your business what she did anyway. NO I DONT THINK SO!

9. Pepita Ridgeway on May 5, 2009 2:11 pm

I think she looks beautiful with Botox too. I think she is an excellent speciment of what plastic surgery can do. I am very impressed. She looks good both ways actually, but if the Botos prevents further wrinkles as she gets older, good on her. I was worried about a sinking eye in “Australia” though. I don’t know how long she has had that or if it is an aftereffect of Botox or plastic surgery. Sure would like to know.

10. me on June 3, 2009 12:16 pm

her natural beauty is way better than Botox, she turned ugly.

11. people need to stop on July 7, 2009 10:05 am

she may look better natural but really it has already been done so why do you care so much she looks beautiful either way her eyes are still blue her hair is still blond and she can smile if she wants too maybe she just doesn’t, We can stop her from doing what she wants so just leave it alone

12. Uhhh WTF on July 10, 2009 9:43 pm

It’s pretty meaningless to compare an “unbotoxed” pic with her hair down with a “botoxed” pic with it tied back so tightly it would have the same effect as botox…

13. Janice@bottox on April 21, 2010 11:00 am

Botox is more than just a solution to beat wrinkles. It can even be used as a pain medication to fight Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), according to a new study.

14. Dolar Hoy on January 6, 2011 4:04 pm

Jeez, so she had botox, who cares?

15. nes on January 18, 2011 6:35 am

i don’t give a crap if she did have botox, cuz i hav nothin against it! However it just annoys ta heck out of me when she says its all natural, seriously come on.