• Australian singer and actress Olivia Newton-John celebrated America’s birthday on July 4th by wedding her boyfriend, Australian entrepreneur John Easterling. Make Me Heal thinks that Olivia has been keeping up with her plastic surgery to help her look younger than ever, especially now that she has a husband 3 years her junior.

Olivia Newton John, Plastic Surgery

Last year, Make Me Heal reported on 59-year old Olivia’s upper and lower blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), facelift, and possible browlift (forehead lift). We also noted her tight jaw line and a lack of jowls, indications of a facelift. Read the full story about Olivia Newton John’s Plastic Surgery.

Olivia Newton John, Plastic Surgery

Olivia’s forehead, mouth, and eye areas are flawless and have no deep wrinkles or lines, which means it is likely she used dermal injections like Botox, Juvederm, or Restylane to get rid of horizontal forehead worry lines, crow’s feet around her eyes, and nasolabial folds at the corners of her mouth, all of which were all visible features in some of her previous photos. It is also possible that Olivia Newton-John had a brow lift to correct some of these flaws and she might use laser skin treatments and peels to maintain a youthful skin appearance, though filler injections are more likely for removing wrinkles.

After noting the changes over the years, and her more recent photos, Make Me Heal is certain that although the world may not have known about her secret wedding, Olivia prepared for it by continuing to have chemical peels and Botox to ensure that her photos wouldn’t need any airbrushing as her skin is smoother and clearer than ever, even on her formerly freckled décolletage.

Make Me Heal wishes the best for Olivia’s second marriage, after surviving breast cancer and the mysterious disappearance of her boyfriend of nine years, 48-year-old Patrick McDermott, she deserves a fresh start at love and has never looked better.

Comments

1. Rich on July 14, 2008 6:11 pm

John Easterling is not 10 years younger, he’s 56.

Get your facts straight.

2. author30 on July 14, 2008 9:33 pm

John Easterling is not 10 years younger than Olivia. ET and other TV shows are reporting his age to be 56. Olivia is 59.

3. LM on July 15, 2008 12:38 pm

She looks so beautiful before and after the procedures. She’s one lady who will always be eternally beautiful.

4. JL on July 15, 2008 4:15 pm

makemeheal – should be renamed makemevomit after comments such as these about perceived plastic surgery – where’s your proof?Real proof!Hell,you can’t even get her new husband’s age correct so why would anyone believe anything else you print?Olivia has always looked good,pity the same can’t be said about your very tacky website which is clearly in need of it’s own ”plastic” makeover!

5. chuck on July 16, 2008 9:20 am

“you’re all pathetic and weak” (Neidermeier) quote from Animal House)

6. Amoriah on July 24, 2008 9:01 am

Listen, guys? I have always loved Olivia’s music – she is great, but you can’t deny that the lady has had work done. I think she has even had her nose done, because if you look at her profile now, to when she was in Grease, she had a little turned up nose. It is now straight. I preferred the way she looked without the surgery, to be honest. I don’t think that a surgeon should have been allowed near that perfect face – but as much as I hate to say it – she has had work done. It’s highly evident. Loads of people do it, no need to get all upset about it.

7. JR on September 10, 2008 6:15 am

Maybe so, maybe not. Face it: peoples faces change as they get older! Olivia is 60 years old! You can’t compare her to 30 when she was in “Grease.” It doesn’t mean they’ve had work done. I think maybe she’s done some collegin but who knows and who cares. She looks great and she has always said that she’s got great genes!

8. shannon sylvester on December 30, 2008 10:33 am

I think Olivia has been through alot of hard times in her life, so i would’t think of her as a superstar for what she’s done and how she looks, but more to the fact of whats she’s been through. As she’s a natural surviour! I’m a huge fan of her, and no matter how old she is she will always be stunning in my eyes.
      And she’s had botocts not surgery!

9. Wren on June 2, 2009 11:02 pm

It is very obvious that she has had work done. Thankfully she has a very good surgeon. Some of these celebrities seem to prefer a butcher over a plastic surgeon.

10. julesface on June 26, 2009 10:01 am

Saw pictures of Olivia in Hello Mag this week, she has had so much work done that she can no longer recognise herself in the mirror and looks the same as her daughter. The pictures on this site aren’t up to date but her family would now walk past her in the street and not recognise her. What a shame, she was beautiful, why couldn’t she age gracefully?

11. Chris Braden on July 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Olivia looks fabulous, especially considering she is almost
      61 years old. She has aged very well and looks better than
      most other women her age and up to 15 years younger.
      Good genetics or not, going under the knife or not, she is a sharp-looking woman and yes, it’s been over 30 years since “Grease” was at the theaters, but Olivia still looks great.

12. Vincent Vaz on July 18, 2009 4:29 am

Olivia was beautiful 100 % and now she is beautiful 100 % . Everybody gets different as time goes by.

13. SHMOOLIE on October 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Anyone that thinks she has NOT had any work done on her face is a complete and total idiot.

14. Leah Montgomery on December 25, 2009 5:31 am

I honestly think Livvy was aging so gracefully. I wish she didn’t get plastic surgery, she was so beautiful! I’m only 12, & didn’t grow up listening to her, but she is amazing! I still think she is a very pretty gal, no matter what! (:

15. OC Girl on March 9, 2010 12:16 am

She’s HOT and I’m a girl 25 years her junior. Olivia’s rad.

16. selwyn on June 7, 2010 3:41 pm

As far as i can remember, I was always a fan of Olivia and still am. Her voice, her down to earth attitude, her humour and of course her looks. These days she is appearing more often in the limelight than usual and I don’t blame her having a little touch here and there especially when she is known for her youthful looks. I think most people,even myself, still sees her as the girl next door, but she is no Sandy, she is just like any female celebrity. Beauty is a curse especially when you get older. Though she still looks like herself even after whatever she had done to her face, I just hope she won’t get carried away(no pun intended).

17. sammy on June 17, 2010 7:44 pm

I am a 36 yr old women have always been a loyal fan of hers. I have all her albums dated back since she started out in the early to mid 70′s now on cd’s aswell and had some imported from the Us. I have albums and albums of photos of her since she was very young. Most of the photos you see on websites, I have, so I know her face like the back of my hand. YES unfortunately she has for sure had surgery and Botox especially the mouth, the upper lip which now looks terrible. You just have to watch that Glee/Physical clip and it is sooo obvious. Her eyes look terrible as well. She has over done it with the work she has had. I was always infatuated by her beauty. All my walls are plastered with her posters but now I wouldn’t put a poster up of her the way she looks now. She was once an absolutely gorgeous woman. Why couldn’t she just age gracefully. Am very upset.

18. Rex on September 13, 2010 9:03 am

Yes I totally I agree. She was my boyhood crush. I wish she let herself just age gracefully. She doesn’t look like the same person anymore. :(

19. Doug McCallister on September 17, 2010 10:53 am

I don’t think Olivia has had any of these things done, she has always looked 10 years younger than she really is, I think she uses botox, and I think that by her walking the china wall made her look this good with makeup, after walking the wall she lost several pounds that she gained over the years especially after Patrick dissappeared. I think she’s awesome and if she did have plastic surgery that’s her business, but you have you personnally asked her? Someone did and she said “NO” .

20. Joe (Canada) on September 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Olivia owes us nothing!! She has given us all so much over the years. As a true true fan, I don’t care if she had work done or not. I’ve loved her since I was 13… now 44. If she was horribly dis-figured in an accident, I would still love the woman that she will always be!!

21. Mark on October 4, 2010 6:15 pm

If her looks bother you,close your eyes and listen to the
      VOICE.It will be easy for you to picture her as she was 30
      years ago.

22. Emily on October 23, 2010 12:19 am

She has not has plastic surgery , there is no proof , she has not said she had it done ! and her husband is 10 years younger than her , get your facts straight!

23. karen on September 29, 2011 2:01 pm

She looks good but doesn’t resemble herself anymore. That is the sad part.