• Make Me Heal thinks that America’s sweetheart, Sandra Bullock, looks like she may be a little too sweet on Botox injections.

Sandra Bullock, Botox, Plastic Surgery

The 43-year old actress looks the same as she did over 10 years ago. She looks more like a wax figure from Madam Tussaud’s Museum than she does like a human being, capable of showing emotion, which is key to the craft of acting.

Injectable fillers like Restylane, Juvederm and Botox can plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases and wrinkles, or improve the appearance of recessed scars and it looks like Sandra Bullock has been filled to the max, as she doesn’t appear to have any of the furrows on the forehead (horizontal creases on the forehead), nasolabial folds (those are the smile lines that emanate to the corner of the mouth to the edges of the nose), lipstick lines around the mouth, crow’s feet (lines that come out of the corner of eyes) that all come with aging.

According to Paul S. Nassif, a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and Rhinoplasty Specialist in Beverly Hills, California, “It is possible Sandra Bullock has had Botox. Her forehead and frown lines are smooth; her medial eyebrow is low and this is possibly due to forehead Botox.”

Her face is so wrinkle-free that it appears stiff, although Make Me Heal still thinks that Sandra is one of the prettiest actresses around. Let’s just hope that Sandra Bullock does not overdo it with the wrong plastic surgery treatment.

Comments

1. Adam Vickers on February 17, 2009 8:23 pm

I think you people need to leave her and the rest of the celebs alone! It is their damn lives and thier faces so let them enjoy their money the way they want too!

An angry Fan…….

2. felix on June 1, 2009 4:30 am

Is it just me or does Sandra Bullock look like a butch Michael Jackson ?.

3. Patty on June 9, 2009 5:49 am

I’ve gotta say, I’m turning 43 next week, and I’ve never had any work done – don’t have the money. I don’t have forehead wrinkles, crowes feet, smile lines around my mouth. Maybe brunettes age slower (knock wood!)

4. Susan on June 21, 2009 11:43 am

I am 47 and I think she looks GREAT!! If I had the money I would get a plastic surgeon!!

5. Carly on June 28, 2009 10:38 am

She’s a wonderful actress so I personally don’t care if she’s had Botox or not. That said, if she has, perfect example of how TO do it without overdoing. She looks nowhere near 45 and I’d pray to look like that at 35!

6. Douglas on August 27, 2009 11:42 am

she just look so much more unattractive than she would look without work – she looks horrible in movies – all stiff faced. it takes away from her ability to perform. oh well whatever…

7. mel on August 28, 2009 6:12 pm

In the promo pics for All About Sreve or whatever it is- wow it’s obvious her brows have been lifted. It is sad because she is so naturally beautiful- she didn’t need it.
      And botoxed too. I think it sometimes make you look older instead of younger.

8. gg on September 6, 2009 1:31 pm

SHE HAS OBVIOUSLY HAD HER NOSE MADE SMALLER MORE THAN ONCE. HOY VEY

9. JJ on September 6, 2009 9:32 pm

Who in the hell cares. Sandra is making alot of money and you fools are typing non sense on the computer.

10. ariel in Sweden on November 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Please get a life!! If she had botox or not who cares?? She is a celebrity that have to be in public all the time. With botox or not she looks amazing and iam 30; if i have wrinkles i want to meet the same DOC. Love Sandra Bullock!!!!

11. Sandra Martinez on November 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Sandra Bullock is beautiful no matter what. If the public weren’t obsessed and critical about perfection on T.V., these actresses wouldn’t have to resort to youth injections. They are damned if they do or damned if they don’t. I give her props for her beauty and longevity as a great actress no matter what. Go Sandra!!!

12. haha on November 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Obviously botched. Though the damage isn’t that bad we can see what you do to yourselves. Most posters are ugly who believe with enough money they could be beautiful too.
      Bottom line, they have no idea of beauty and never will. I agree all these originally beautiful people should do what they want with all that money. Only so that every one can see what damage can happen from just that.
      Its my belief that most rich former pretty actors end up with self image problems. All the while forgetting its their fans that dictate their beauty factor. Shame on you people who support this nonsense. Until they grow old naturally and quit the madness they will just keep proving it.

13. HappyDays on December 5, 2009 7:29 pm

I love Sandra she’s really funny and sweet. So what if she’s made a mistake (marrying J.J instead nof keanu Reeves) but this botox thing is fine. REALLY! You just wish you could look like that, miserable idiots. Leave her alone!

14. HappyDays on December 5, 2009 7:31 pm

It’s not all botox. She’s naturally beautiful

15. gotner on December 10, 2009 10:14 am

Mentioning her here is rather stupid. She didn’t do anyhing invasive and this way she could have easily kept her natural good looks with little help. She is an imperfect beauty and that’s a big part of her charm.
      It’s a ridiculous double standard : if she is using botox, she is fake, if she isn’t she let herself go. Women in Hollywood should take notes from her in the plastic surgery area.

16. Bill on December 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Sandra is the most beautiful actress to ever grace the hollywood screen. If any one of us normal people were in her shoes,…We would do what we had to,… to stay in that position. We all fight the same battle on different levels. LIVE AND LET LIVE !!!!!!!!!!

17. Bill on December 15, 2009 11:33 pm

I still don’t think she did anything

18. Dawn Dubsky on January 1, 2010 3:57 pm

The pics here are not representative. See The Proposal trailers. Botox is great while it helps, then too much and you look worse and the person doesn’t even know it. Her face is now stiff, harsh, and unnatural (worse than just aging). She has lost much of her soft facial personality that has made her so different and girl-next-door. Her unnecessary nudity in this film after all these years of modesty also shows her desperation to be considered young…I thought she was different.

19. bella on January 2, 2010 4:37 am

Bullock is hardly a natural beauty. She had her jaw reconstructed or major orthodontic work because early on she had a receding chin and overbite. She lies about the broken nose “accident” as a child as the way her nose is. Look at her mother and sister, all long noses. The nose she has is a bad nose job. She is quoted as saying why would I choose this nose? Well she didn’t, the surgeon did a bad job. She wants to appear as if she isn’t vain, but I think she is one of the phoniest and most vain actress in Hollywood.

20. jason on January 2, 2010 4:39 am

I agree Bullock is surgically created. And she does lie about it, which shows how vain she really is. Not to admit it is pretty shabby. She really does look weird.

21. jesssssy on January 17, 2010 4:39 am

i think she looks hot !
      im her biggest fan
      shes the best actress and especially in ‘the proposal’
      and she earns bout 10million per film,
      it would be so lucky to be her

22. Gina007 on January 19, 2010 11:39 am

At the Globe Awards ceremony yesterday, she looked old. All the Botox (or money) in the world won’t stop Mother Nature.

23. Jordan on January 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Seriously, stop hating.

24. Joan on February 6, 2010 8:53 am

Sandra looks great! Its her money, and actors have to look good if they want to continue to act. She gives great sums of money away, so back off and let it be!

25. Atefe on February 17, 2010 5:13 am

she is really nice. but she seems much old in proposal!!don’t be jealous buddy she is very hot.

26. Eric on February 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Are there really that many idiots out there? Calm the f-down people. She’s ugly, she could never act, and her face looks like a wax museum version of herself. It’s not the end of the world. What kind of person goes to a freak face lift website to post positive notes to famous people. You think they read this crap? You think they care what you think? If they had any taste at all they wouldn’t do this to their faces. Actors are morons who do what a director tells them to do…like little children who obey. Leave them alone for a minute and they go get their bodies hacked up to “look younger” as if young people looked wax-like and surprised all the time!!!!

27. Adriano on March 1, 2010 2:14 pm

Sandra Bullock looks great.

28. Gia on March 8, 2010 4:11 pm

I’m sorry, as much as I like Sandra Bullock why the heck do we need to know she tried to bleach her crotch for Valentines day and ended up getting a burn? (in a previous interview).She’s 45 freaking years old, not 16. It was a classless disclosure and so many of these celebrities make the mistake of saying too much. Barbara Walters turned the stomachs with her own tell all. UGH. Minus 1 for Sandy Bullock and oh, last nights Academy Awards…she looked great but her dry sarcastic humor just doesn’t play well across the airwaves…she comes off snooty and bitchy. Didn’t thank the husband she makes so much over and instead called Meryl Streep her lover. I get it, I really do, but give it a break Bullock – you don’t have to be really “so clever” do you? Afterall, isn’t Jesse James’ ex-wife who’s the trashy one?

29. kj on March 9, 2010 2:16 am

ok clearly that photo has been stretched coz i just saw the real one and she has a perfect figure so stop fooling us!

30. Mary Ann on March 10, 2010 7:29 am

Sandra looks great….I prefer a lighter lipstick on her, but she looks wonderful. She can afford to do whatever she wants to improve her appearance. Whether she does or doesn’t use products such as botox, etc. is of no concern. She looks great!

31. my daughter is #1 fan on March 12, 2010 5:49 pm

she is 45!! I’m 100% sure. Look it up.

32. beautyisnatural on March 18, 2010 9:24 pm

This is so silly! Sandra is naturally this way – she uses a product called Artistry LX Creme which is a ground-breaking anti-aging moisturizer. It literally causes skin cells to slow down the aging process. No plastic surgery here, just ridiculously good skin care products!

33. Bonnie Evans on March 19, 2010 7:16 pm

I thought something was strange about her at the oscars. I hated the red lipstick. She just didn’t look like herself. As far as Jesse I would hug the hell out of him and give him a big kiss and laugh my b..tt off. I would let him and Michelle know that this seems like a joke !

34. Jazzy on March 20, 2010 11:15 pm

GOD made us the way we shuld be but if all the poperazi wuld stop talkin about how they look then she wouldn’t need botox or ect. IF SHE USES THAT!