• Sarah Palin is the surprise pick of John McCain for Republican Vice President nominee, but that is not the only surprise. A former runner-up at the 1984 Miss Alaska beauty pageant, the 44-year old Palin is strikingly attractive and smart to boot. Given her beauty, Make Me Heal can’t help wonder if the mother of five children has gotten any plastic surgery assistance to maintain her looks.

Sarah Palin, Plastic Surgery

Despite the demands of her job as Alaska Governor, Sarah Palin sure knows how to take care of her skin which she has kept in excellent shape. Her forehead is free from wrinkles, her crows feet around the eyes are subdued, her nasolabial folds (laugh lines) are very mild, and she has no parentheses between her eyebrows (glabellar lines). Moreover, her face is youthful, plump, the cheek pads are nice and full, and her jawline is free from jowls. While it is very possible for Palin to have preserved her youth naturally by living in mellow Alaska, it is not a stretch of the imagination that a woman who occupies the governor’s seat would have some pressure to look the part as well. As a result, Make Me Heal believes that Sarah Palin has likely gotten botox injections on her forehead, as well as fillers like Restylane on her crows’ feet to keep herself looking youthful. Moreover, it is possible that she has gotten some fillers to plump up her cheeks like Juvederm or Restylane, or quite even possibly a more permanent filler like Radiesse. Finally, it is quite possible that Sarah Palin has gotten laser skin resurfacing like Fraxel or Active Fx to keep her skin youthful. Finally, Sarah’s pearly white teeth are the result of tooth whitening and strategically placed veneers.

Sarah Palin, Breast Lift

As for going under the knife, we suspect that Palin has not had any invasive procedures like a face lift or blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) and her nose is natural. While her breasts appear perky, it is difficult to tell if she has gotten a breast lift after having five children. For now, this is inconclusive.

McCain’s pick of Sarah Palin spices up the Republican ticket, as she is the second female vice presidential candidate representing a major politic party. More importantly, the addition of Palin injects a lot of youth into the moribund Republican image and makes McCain look a lot better than before.

Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Products

Comments

1. J.M on September 2, 2008 10:45 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised over the suspicions you have about her having work done. she has got to have one of the manliest jaws ever seen on a woman. sorry to sound negative but the woman was no beauty at any point.

2. diandra on September 3, 2008 6:58 pm

She has not mentioned what is going to change she a super model may be she had plastic surgery

3. George on September 5, 2008 8:41 am

You do realize the Vogue cover was photoshopped don’t you? The photo is satire. Much like this web site which I assume can’t be serious.

4. PeaceBang on September 6, 2008 9:07 am

You must be kidding me. I loathe Sarah Palin’s politics, but at 42 and not living in “mellow Alaska,” my skin is just as unlined as hers — when I’m Photoshopped for the cover of magazines or a professional headshot!! And the fact that you can’t see how obviously Photoshopped that Vogue cover is is just sad. Obama/Biden in ’08!

5. Kim on September 8, 2008 12:06 pm

First of all, she’s only what, 44? Hardly ready to start drooping to the floor! LOL!

Oh, and I have to concur, the Vogue cover is a fake, it was a joke that was out the day she was announced, or thereabouts.

I think she has a very distinct jawline/facial features and is obviously less prone to aging – not all of us look like hags just because of a few lines, ya know! : D

6. Ellen on September 8, 2008 5:19 pm

“Smart to boot?” You think this because she looks good for her age, or because she was able to get people to vote for her? The current president has taught us that you don’t have to be smart to get people to vote for you.

7. Doshia on September 9, 2008 1:22 pm

It appears that you have a few women on your site that are jealous of Sarah Palin. Among everything else that’s wonderful about her, she’s beautiful and kind. She’s going to make an amazing VP and someday our president of the USA as well. For starters, I love the fact that she’s a Christian woman. John did a wonderful job in selecting her as his running mate. God Bless them both, their families and all of America.

8. woah, on September 20, 2008 11:03 am

Woah, Doshia, your comment literally sounds as if Sarah palin herself wrote it!!!!

9. Fifi on September 21, 2008 2:13 pm

Sarah Palin kind? She required women in Wasila to pay for their own rape kits! A great Christian mother? Her daughter is 17 and pregnant (abstinence education) and her older son was encouraged to join the service because he was getting into trouble because of his OxyContin abuse.

10. LL on September 25, 2008 8:49 pm

Wow, I think that Sarah Palin looks great! She has beautiful bone structure and that will help keep her face from dropping as she ages! I do wish I had her jawbone. She is a beautiful woman with brains and kindness! So what if she has Botox, she is in a high priority job and should stay looking the best she can.

11. cdj on October 1, 2008 5:57 pm

I agree that she is pretty. I do wonder if she has had botox as she has no visable lines and at 44 it is normal to have lines. Also, notice that she has tatooed her lips (her sister does cosmetic tatooing for living). Mostly what I would disagree with is that anyone is “kind” who had wolves hunted by planes that run them to exhaustion and then shoot them and asked people to cut off their front left paw to get a bounty of $150 (luckily the judge disagreed w/ that last part). Not a nice lady…not nice at all.

12. sal on October 5, 2008 11:01 am

She’s had work; probably a lunchtime lift and a little eyelid surgery.

She’s got less eyelid, than she did two decades ago.

In certain photos you see that her neck looks older than her face which is also unnatural since your face gets more weather abuse no matter how much you take care of it.

13. Amelia on October 7, 2008 5:46 pm

Fifi: Sounds like a lot of baloney to me. Oh, so you are so perfect??? And I’m sure her son made up his own mind (young guys usually do) about joining the service. Some women (especially those with a name like a dog) should really keep their mouth shut before they look even more like the fools they are.

14. Rick V on October 11, 2008 9:41 am

Not certain about the beauty comment either… for those that like strict ‘Devil wears Prada’ types I can understand that the look has a certain appeal but I agree with the other poster on here that at ‘face value’ (no pun intended) her profile reminds me of Ridge from the Bold and the Beautiful: massive square jaw softened by blurry camera angles or designer rims. No thanks.

15. Paul Lennon on October 13, 2008 5:20 pm

She has zero sex appeal – looks more tranny than slammy.

16. Tim on October 19, 2008 11:54 am

Personally I think she’s very attractive (definitely better looking then Biden,lol), and after having five kids. I’m 44 and starting to show some wear and tear myself.
      Seriously though, she could look like Phyllis Diller for all I care as long as she’s capably of doing the job put before her.

17. jenny c. reilly on October 22, 2008 1:55 pm

@ Tim
      If her team wins the election we’d be better off with Diller cause this one La Palin is incapable of doing the job. We’ve already had GWB for eight years setting the standard for slckers in the future. I say let’s go for the smart people to run the country and represent us on the world stage. Enough with the dumb people.

18. Andy on October 24, 2008 5:04 am

Message to Paul Lennon:

Get a life dude

19. gleaner63 on October 24, 2008 7:33 pm

To me, she is very, very pretty. I think what some people on here may have missed is that a lot of factors go into how someone looks and how they age; genetics, lifestyle and diet all play a large part. My guess is she is a non-smoker, non-drinker and doesn’t hang out in the tanning bed.

20. Not NOW on October 25, 2008 12:10 am

The negative comments are typical of the spitefulness and inconsistency of liberals. Rather than thoughtfully debate her position on the issues, they attack her family, her clothes or raise the possibility of plastic surgery. She’s been photoshopped onto thousands of other bodies trying to make her look like a bimbo, drunk or whatever.
      If Palin were a liberal she’d be the talk of the Democratic party. Her family would be off limits to the press. She’d be held up as a great example of how far we’ve come in eliminating sexism.

21. kaaaaaasey on October 25, 2008 3:07 pm

besides the fact that she looks like peggy hill from king of the hill, she is also very ignorant and close minded.

22. Judy on October 25, 2008 6:51 pm

I am looking forward to this wonderful, Christian woman becoming the next Vice President of the United States. With God’s help, she can do it all and look good while she’s doing it.

23. Not Carol Channing on October 26, 2008 1:33 pm

She’s hot — I’m 49, but wow ! Some women just age well, and I’d hardly call 44 “aging”……..unless you only value being 20 years old.

24. mr right on October 27, 2008 5:34 pm

shes not bad, although i hate the ‘fargo’ accent. personally I would rather have a couple of ugly dudes that know a little something in office rather than sex appeal in the office

25. ROBERTO on October 30, 2008 1:06 am

THE WOMAN IS VERY GOOD LOOKING,AND QUITE LIKEABLE TOO,WOULD SHE MAKE A GREAT VP??I DONT KNOW BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE VERY CYNICAL TOO SAY SHES UNATTRACTIVE….

26. Laura on November 1, 2008 2:19 pm

Her face definitely looks better than her neck. Could be because of makeup though. I have to say that I’ve always assumed it was plastic surgery. But can’t you have plastic surgery on your neck?

27. LeKate on November 11, 2008 4:06 pm

C’mon you must admit she is an attractive women, well at least until she opens her mouth.

She is pretty on the outside.

28. voltairegirl on December 10, 2008 4:46 pm

Of course Sarah Palin, with help or not, is a very attractive woman. It’s great if that contributes to her future success in the Republican Party. Let’s hope she becomes the Repub nominee in 2012, leaving the field free for Obama/Biden’s reelection.

29. Britney on December 16, 2008 10:56 pm

It a nice site collecting all info about Cellulite.
      I want to know more about Cellulite because my friend is to much fat.so i want to know how can we less cellulite in our body.

30. RedScion on May 23, 2009 4:38 pm

OMG, that is the most horrible cover photo I have ever seen. Wrong dress, wrong effects, Sarah is not beauty queen but she their are far more flattering shots of her. There has to be. YUK!!!

31. In ur Face on June 8, 2009 1:07 pm

lmao @ ppl saying “she’ll make a good VP and President” yeah when hell freezes over

32. Lori on July 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Sarah Palin is an attractive woman. What isn’t attractive about her is her style-she’s stuck in the 1980s with the big hairupdo and the big glasses. She doesn’t have a professional look of today, which is why she is not respected by all. She looks like a person who has advanced in her career because of her beauty, not her brains.

33. Jefe on July 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Sarah Palin is a good looking woman for her age, but really, she could use a fashion/style makeover. Thank God she didn’t become VPOTUS, as many posters here seemed so certain was God’s Will. Clearly, He knew better.

My favorite comment:
      Andy said, on October 24th, 2008 at 5:04 am Message to Paul Lennon: Get a life dude

So funny that comment came from ‘Andy’. Must have been an offended transexual.

34. Nelle on September 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Hmmm, there must be a typo. You must have meant “smart as a boot” not “smart to boot.”

35. Silver on November 19, 2009 9:46 pm

My neck aged or wrinkled much sooner than my face. I never had any touch ups, though I wished I had. All of us age differently. Depends on what we eat, drink, and injest, and where we live and how we play. Also helps to have good genes.

36. sue on November 21, 2009 12:44 pm

I personally think her hair style and makeup make her look much older than she really is. Also, I don’t know if it’s just aging, but I liked her face better when she was younger, it was fuller and more oval. Now her jawline is so chiseled. Also her eyes were better younger, she had even eyelids, now they look sunken-in in the inner corners and the outsides sag downward. I don’t know if that is just aging or not. Plus, trust me, I am in my forties and I am not perfect. Just giving my opinion based on the article. I think less harsh/heavy makeup and a smoother softer hair style would take more years off her already young face. JMO.

37. Orem Dentist on November 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Sarah Palin looks even smarter and prettier now.Too bad she didn’t win in the past election…

38. Jess on December 13, 2009 12:09 pm

beauty is the beholder’s view.. because not everyone is seeing her outer looks the same way… well, to each is own.

but these days, anytime someone disagrees, they call them lowly & jealous.. so everyone agrees.

39. ma on March 8, 2010 10:51 pm

I live in Anchorage. Sarah Palin’s sister in law is an Esthetician who works for one the most popular plastic surgeon’s in town. He does all the lasers also. Of course she does all that stuff. Common knowledge. Her naivete is a complete act!

40. bariatric surgery baltimore on March 22, 2010 8:47 pm

An attractive woman, and now that she has parlayed her notoriety into personal wealth, she will probably be getting all kinds of plastic surgery. Too bad, too, because she doesn’t need it.