The votes are in and here are the awards for the Best Celebrity Plastic Surgery of 2008. We picked the celebrities on our top 10 list by selecting celebrities whose plastic surgery is natural and has not taken away from their natural features and don’t look like they’re over done. Some of these celebs have gotten work over the years gradually, making the work to go unnoticed and giving them the look of never aging – which is how good plastic surgery should be-unnoticeable. Our younger celebrities make the list for having the best nose jobs and breast augmentations in the industry.
1. Madonna – Although many have come down on the Material Girl for having plastic surgery, Make Me Heal applauds her for once again setting a trend. Madonna’s new facelift is the new standard for plastic surgery. In the past, Madonna has also used laser treatments, Botox injections, and possible eyelid surgery and breast augmentation. (See Make Me Heal’s story on Madonna’s facelift).
2. Brad Pitt—Always handsome, fatherhood wrought havoc on Brad’s boyish good looks. Luckily, he had a talented plastic surgeon give him a plastic surgery makeover involving a chemical or laser peel and some dermal fillers, like Restylane and Juvederm to fill in some wrinkles. Dr. Walden says, “His skin is shinier and there are fewer wrinkles on his face, which indicates he had a resurfacing procedure, like a laser called Fraxel or a chemical peel. It also looks like he’s had soft-tissue fillers, like Restylane or Juvéderm, injected into his wrinkles.”
“He has more volume to his face, specifically his laugh lines and under-eye cheek area,” says Dr. Walden. “And he has even more tone to his skin.” See Make Me Heal’s story on Brad Pitt’s plastic surgery.
3. Megan Fox—After being on our list for both Best Breast Implants and Best Nose Jobs, there was no way we could leave the stunning young beauty off our Best List. After having a nose job to remove a bump on her nose that was her only imperfection and getting lip fillers, Megan Fox is amongst Hollywood’s hottest, and her possible breast augmentation only enhances her flawless figure. See Make Me Heal’s story on Megan Fox’s plastic surgery.
4. Tom Cruise—Since being a Top Gun, Tom Cruise has become a member of Hollywood’s best plastic surgery club. Over the years, he likely had a rhinoplasty to help soften the appearance of his strong nose and may even dabble in Botox injections to help maintain his youthful appearance. Before you see him in his new film Valkyrie, rent one of his old hits and compare his old nose to his new one. See Make Me Heal’s story on Tom Cruise’s nose.
5. Helen Mirren—Helen Mirren stunned fans on both sides of the pond when she was caught wearing a bikini. Make Me Heal suspects that Helen has remained so good looking thanks to some gradual plastic surgery over the years, including a facelift and necklift and maybe eyelid surgery as well. See Make Me Heal’s story on Helen Mirren’s plastic surgery.
6. Blake Lively—Before being a Gossip Girl, leggy blonde Blake had a rhinoplasty to get rid of her bumpy nose. We think the job was as well as done as her acting on the hit show. See Make Me Heal’s story on Blake Lively’s nose job.
7. Zac Efron—Zac has become the teenage fantasy of many young girls, thanks to a nose job in the pretty boy’s past. Dr. Sherrell J. Aston says, “It shows the advantage of a rhinoplasty performed well and at the right time for a young man before the height of his celebrity.” See Make Me Heal’s story on Zac Efron’s nose job.
8. Katherine Heigl—One of the more controversial stars of television show Gray’s Anatomy, Katherine Heigl has had breast implants, which seem to have helped augment her career. It was a job well-done as they do not seem obviously fake and fit her frame well. Dr. John Di Saia says, “Breast implantation looks pretty likely here, as the recent images I have seen feature a much fuller breast than previously, with a typical implant shape.” See Make Me Heal’s story on Katherine Heigl’s breast implants.
9. Marissa Miller—Sports Illustrated model has some of the best breast implants around as they are so good that many think they are real. It is possible that they are natural, but incredibly unlikely given their large size on the model’s slim frame. She may have also had them lifted as their largeness makes them likely to sag and likely also had a nose job in the past to get that perfect nasal tip shape. See Make Me Heal’s story on Marissa Miller’s plastic surgery.
10. Britney Spears – The list would not be complete without her. The popstar has made a successful comeback this year and still looks good after having kids, thanks to some crafty plastic surgery. Early in her career, the singer had a rhinoplasty and since then has had a series of breast augmentations and liposuctions. See Make Me Heal’s story on Britney Spear’s plastic surgery comeback.
2. Halle Berry—Halle’s beauty makes lists every year and thanks to some of the best plastic surgery around, including a nose job and breast augmentation, the new mother is sure to make lists for years to come. See Make Me Heal’s story on Halle Berry’s plastic surgery.
3. Kim Kardashian – Kim had a good anti-cellulite treatment, but despite her protests, we still can’t tell if she had a boob job or not so her plastic surgery is still an enigma. See Make Me Heal’s story on Kim Kardashian’s plastic surgery.
4. Elle MacPherson—Elle is still modeling after 40, thanks to some well-done plastic surgery, including a breast augmentation and/or a possible breast lift, laser cosmetic treatments like Fraxel, Affirm, or Active Fx as well as potential chemical peels and dermal fillers, like Botox, Restylane, and Juvederm. See Make Me Heal’s story on Elle MacPherson’s plastic surgery.
5. Christie Brinkley—A tumultuous personal life hasn’t kept Christie Brinkley from looking good. Some careful plastic surgery over the years, including the possibilities of a blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), a mini necklift, injectable fillers, like Restylane or Juvederm and some Botox has kept Christie camera ready at all times. See Make Me Heal’s story on Christie Brinkley’s plastic surgery.
6. Olivia Newton John—Olivia Newton John is hopelessly devoted to some well-done plastic surgery, although her daughter has topped our list of the worst plastic surgery – she should have listened to mom…See Make Me Heal’s story on Olivia Newton John’s plastic surgery.
Read the complete plastic surgery profiles on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.
Madonna on Plasticopedia
Brad Pitt on Plasticopedia
Megan Fox on Plasticopedia
Tom Cruise on Plasticopedia
Helen Mirren on Plasticopedia
Blake Lively on Plasticopedia
Zac Efron on Plasticopedia
Katherine Heigl on Plasticopedia
Marissa Miller on Plasticopedia
Britney Spears on Plasticopedia
Patrick Dempsey on Plasticopedia
Halle Berry on Plasticopedia
Kim Kardashian on Plasticopedia
Elle MacPherson on Plasticopedia
Christie Brinkley on Plasticopedia
Olivia Newton John on Plasticopedia
Chat on Plastic Surgery Message Boards
Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Productsnone