This year’s list of the Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery is dominated by celebrities with atrocious trout pouts who otherwise may look good, but should really stay away from the plastic surgeon’s office.
1. Priscilla Presley—Although Priscilla was amongst several of Hollywood’s elite who received bad Botox, she overdid the plastic surgery long ago, leaving her with a bizarre rather than beautiful look. She has likely had a blepharoplasty, browlift, rhinoplasty, cheek implants, as well as laser skin procedures, chemical peels, and dermabrasion and lip injections. See Make Me Heal’s story on Priscilla Presley’s plastic surgery.
2. Jordan – Although the British glamour model is on her way to looking good, with her breast reduction indicating that she recognizes the error of her ways, she is still too overdone to be considered an example of good plastic surgery. See Make Me Heal’s story on Jordan’s plastic surgery.
3. Courtney Love—Love’s love of plastic surgery has left with her botched lips, a too done nose, and has also been the subject of many rumors involving over-invasive liposuction and gastric bypass. See Make Me Heal’s story on Courtney Love’s plastic surgery.
4. Lara Flynn Boyle—Lara has one of the worst trout pouts in Hollywood, rendering her nearly unrecognizable. She has too much collagen and facial filler as well as possible cheek implants or fat grafts that make her face look stretched. See Make Me Heal’s story on Lara Flynn Boyles’ plastic surgery.
5. Donatella Versace—As a designer, Donatella seems to have grown too comfortable with needles, as she has been the victim of too many plastic surgeons injections. Donatella’s face is overinflated with fillers in her cheeks and lips, while her chest holds some of the hardest and most uncomfortable breast implants imaginable.
6. Carrot Top—The comedian seems to have become one of his prop skits, as he has more fake parts than real. Beyond the obvious use of steroids, the eccentric redhead also has overused Botox and may have had a browlift in addition to laser treatments, and chemical peels. See Make Me Heal’s story on Carrot Top’s plastic surgery.
7. Tara Reid –The American Pie actress continues to dominate the worst lipo list. In addition, Tara has also had breast implants placed, which left her with misshapen nipples. See Make Me Heal’s story on Tara Reid’s plastic surgery.
8. Thierry Mugler – Thierry is better known for his awful looking alter ego Manfred than for his work as a designer. Beyond following the Carrot Top workout regime of steroids, Thierry may also be the victim of a bad nose job and Botox overload. See Make Me Heal’s story on Thierry Mugler’s plastic surgery.
9. Chloe Lattanzi—Her mom, Olivia Newton John may have made our list of best plastic surgery, but young Chloe is a plastic surgery victim for sure. From her botched breast augmentation to her overblown lips and overload of dermal fillers, Botox, cheek implants and rhinoplasty, Chloe has clearly spent too much time under the knife. See Make Me Heal’s story on Chloe Lattanzi’s plastic surgery.
10. Phoebe Price—Although she has no official title, actress or otherwise, Phoebe Price appears on red carpets from Hollywood to Cannes. Striking not only for her flame-colored mane, but also for her obvious plastic surgery, Phoebe is an essential for our list. Phoebe has the trout pout and breast augmentation of many in Hollywood, along with facial injectables and the requisite nose job, but she doesn’t seem to have the resume. See Make Me Heal’s story on Phoebe Price’s plastic surgery.
2. Faye Dunaway—Plastic surgery may have been beneficial for the iconic actress if it had been done gradually over time, but suddenly getting work done was unfortunately too much too late for Faye. See Make Me Heal’s story on Faye Dunaway’s plastic surgery.
3. Kim Vo—The celebrity hairstylist seems to be a victim of overstyling from the plastic surgeon’s knife. From his bleached out hair to his stretched out face, Kim Vo is just too much. See Make Me Heal’s story on Kim Vo’s plastic surgery.
4. Melanie Griffith—Mrs. Antonio Banderas was amongst the first to fall victim to the trout pout, as well as breast augmentation, liposuction, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), repeated Botox injections, and a possible forehead lift and facelift. See Make Me Heal’s story on Melanie Griffith’s plastic surgery.
5. Bruce Jenner – Step father of Kim Kardashian, who is on our honorable mentions of best plastic surgery, has not had the positive experience of his gorgeous stepdaughter. Instead, the former tennis champ looks oddly feminine thanks to a nose job, facelift and blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), as well as possible chin and cheek implants. See Make Me Heal’s story on Bruce Jenner’s plastic surgery.
6. Jocelyn Wildenstein – The list would not be complete without her – she’s a plastic surgery horror. The “Catwoman” has had so much plastic surgery it’s hard to say how much of each, but it includes: brow lift, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), fat grafting and/or cheek implants, a facelift, lip injections in the form of Collagen, and chin augmentation. See Make Me Heal’s story on Jocelyn Wildenstein’s plastic surgery.
Read the complete plastic surgery profiles on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.
Priscilla Presley on Plasticopedia
Jordan on Plasticopedia
Courtney Love on Plasticopedia
Lara Flynn Boyle on Plasticopedia
Donatella Versace on Plasticopedia
Carrot Top on Plasticopedia
Tara Reid on Plasticopedia
Katherine Heigl on Plasticopedia
Thierry Mugler on Plasticopedia
Chloe Lattanzi on Plasticopedia
Phoebe Price on Plasticopedia
Lindsay Lohan on Plasticopedia
Brittany Murphy on Plasticopedia
Taylor Dayne on Plasticopedia
Shauna Sand on Plasticopedia
Faye Dunaway on Plasticopedia
Kim Vo on Plasticopedia
Melanie Griffith on Plasticopedia
Bruce Jenner on Plasticopedia
Jocelyn Wildenstein on Plasticopedia
Chat on Plastic Surgery Message Boards
Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Productsnone