• Tori Amos is one of the most famous not quite famous musicians working. Although she is notorious for changing her looks, many fans have noticed in recent years that Tori seems to have changed more than just her hair color, thanks to some plastic surgery.

Tori Amos, Plastic Surgery

At 45, Tori is at an age when many in the entertainment industry begin having more drastic plastic surgery than just a few chemical peels and laser treatments. When comparing photos of Tori from early in her career and the present, it seems that Tori may have had a nose job as well as a browlift and eyelid surgery as well.

Tori Amos, Plastic Surgery

Plastic surgeon Dr. Jennifer Walden says, “Tori is 45 and looking fabulous! Looking back when she first started her career, her nose was the most prominent feature on her face. Lately, her nose seems much more slimmer and her bump on her dorsum is noticeably absent. Her face also looks very refreshed and vibrant and her eyebrows seem to be slightly elevated. She may have had a brow lift, rhinoplasty and possible skin laser treatment to achieve this more youthful appearance.”

Tori has been nominated multiple times for a Grammy award, but it seems that her plastic surgeon really deserves the award for making Tori look great, even after performing for years.

Dr. Paul S. Nassif, a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and Rhinoplasty Specialist in Beverly Hills, Calif., said, “Tori may have had a brow lift. On her before and after photos, it appears that her eyebrows are elevated. Many celebrities also use Botox and/or fillers to stay looking fresh and it seems likely that Tori may also.”

Plastic surgeon Dr. Sherrrell J. Aston says, “Tori Amos has been mesmerizing audience across the world for years but now it’s her face that has people talking. She looks like she has undergone a brow lift, blepharoplasty, Botox and possibly a neck lift.”

While it is still hard to tell if Tori has had any invasive procedures to keep her looking smooth, she has more likely had fillers and injectables to help compliment her anti-aging regimen. These would include Botox, chemical peels, laser treatments and possible fillers like Juvederm and Restylane.

Manhattan plastic surgeon Dr. David Shafer reveals, “It is unclear whether Tori has had invasive plastic surgery. She definitely has naturally beautiful skin which can be achieved with peels or laser and careful use of Botox.”

Make Me Heal looks forward to Tori’s next new look, whether it is another hair color or another new nose.

Read the complete plastic surgery profile of Tori Amos on Plasticopedia, the largest online celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Products

Comments

1. tim varnell on June 27, 2009 5:51 am

myra has always been an alluring beauty.unfortunately most of the time these women that live under the microscope.have an ushered need to keep up a percieved appearence, unknowingly forgetting that their beauty is more than the storefront starching they endure.dont forget ellen your beauty was given,and doesnt cost a thing.

2. Denver Cosmetic Surgery on July 9, 2009 8:18 am

That was a great post. I will have to bookmark this site so I can read more later.

3. Vanessa on July 31, 2009 3:44 pm

This must be a joke! I recently saw her and she looked like a plasticized freak. I don’t think she’s able to blink!

4. rau on August 1, 2009 8:31 am

so sad Tori looks like a different person — a total turn off for me, personally

5. Rio on August 4, 2009 4:55 am

Only in America. Dana Jackson (the writer for this article), summed it up in the first paragraph. I have been a fan of Tori’s since her first album in the 80′s. I don’t give a damn what she looks like, but everybody else seems to have some kind of problem with her, regardless of the incredible legacy of music she will one day leave the world to be enjoyed for generations to come. But do all the knuckleheads realize that? No. They want to put her down in an instant for a little nip and tuck. Only in America. For shame!

6. tooth fairy on September 11, 2009 12:48 pm

Well, she’s not the same Tori now and back in 90s, I can tell that. Now she kinda looks like a Barbie doll ( i think she even covered Barbie Girl like a parody, well…). The old Tori had curly hair and she was all natural and she had a strong voice; now she’s can’t blink (like someone told before), she can’t laugh, oh yeah, she has a child but still Toriiii. I think that all went wrong with Beekeeper. Loved you before Tori

7. tooth fairy on September 11, 2009 12:49 pm

she can’t*

8. Leigh-Anne on November 6, 2009 12:48 pm

Um…. Who cares if the woman had plastic surgery? She looks fantastic. And hate to break it to people, speculative remarks by one plastic surgeon don’t make something fact. And tooth fairy, what is your deal? Her hair was curly and now it’s straight…and that means what exactly?

9. Wayne on December 16, 2009 9:30 am

People who say Tori looks “fantastic” are blind. Tori’s fans are devoted to a disturbing degree. Just face it: The woman was beautiful once, but she looks disgusting now. She’s a hypocrite and hasn’t written a good song in a long time. She looks nothing like her old self—her nose, her eyes, everything. She’s starved herself into oblivion. She’s become a joke. Her fans are jokes, too. Bunch of idiots. My mother is 25 years older than Tori and looks a million times better (and no cosmetic procedures either).

10. sharon on January 10, 2010 3:42 am

I actually met Tori In November. Yep, shes had surgery,i also couldnt believe how tiny she is. I wanted to buy her a burger.I really feel shes insecure.The concert was lethargic and im not as a devoted fan anymore. She was aging just fine.why why why tori?

11. Bee on February 2, 2010 2:32 pm

It drives me nuts when people use Tori’s childhood name Myra Ellen. You’re not on a first name basis with her, let alone a former first name basis. It makes you sound pretentious and it’s offering nothing to the discussion.

12. Shana on March 6, 2010 7:07 pm

First of all, this person has no idea what they’re talking about. Singers cannot have rhinoplasty (or nose jobs) and keep their singing voices. There is a reason Barbra Streisand and Cher both have the same noses they started out with even though Cher has had TONS of plastic surgery, and admits it. If you change your nose, you change the way your voice sounds. Don’t believe me? Hold your nose and talk.

13. suzanne on March 10, 2010 12:26 pm

I became very sad after reading the comments above about Tori Amos. Her music has helped me through some very deep depressions almost like a counselling service. I remember the first time I ever heard her I was in a music store and I bought her album ‘Under The Pink’ without a moment’s hesitation. Perhaps she has had plastic surgery and maybe she is a little on the thin side, according to some people’s tastes, but you can never please everyone all the time. If she pigged out eating chips and doughnuts all day people would still be saying the same nasty things. I think we should all be a little kinder to each other. By the way if you ever get to read this Tori, your music is fantastic, you are a true talent. x

14. Fairy Games on March 13, 2010 8:55 am

I enjoyed reading your interesting yet very informative insights. I just love reading anything about eye-catching articles. Thank you for sharing and I am looking forward to reading your newest and most recent masterpieces!!! – Fairy

15. Jessie Diamond on May 22, 2010 8:12 am

Umm, the Plastic Surgeon in the article above needs an Optometrist. In between Scarlett’s Walk era (when she was just using Botox) and The Beekeeper era, she had a TERRIBLE brow lift. It sucked her eyebrows up, and wrecked her eye shape. It doesn’t take seeing her in person, believe me — though that’s even more shocking than the pics.

Just before she started the Botox, she was looking her age: like a normally wrinkled 40-year-old woman. I mean, she was still attractive — no doubt. But she was a normal 40+ woman, with all the signs of aging that accompany that. With the Botox, she still looked miraculously beautiful. Check out her peak performance and beauty: the 2002 (?) Soundstage performance recorded in HD and available on DVD. They kept the HD camera tight on her face . . . and she was fantastically *stunning.*

When I got her autograph again just two years later, I could barely believe it was the same person: she was repulsive. I’m TRULY sorry to use such language, because I bow before her brilliant mind and extraordinary talent. I consider her one of the few musical geniuses of our generation–and feel terrible for her. She surely knows it wrecked her face.

I love you, Tori. I send my deepest wish that you’ve come to terms with the results of the surgery.

16. wilathoo on July 29, 2010 4:14 am

Guys c’mon get a grip and a life

17. Indy on August 20, 2010 8:07 pm

I think it’s just a change in make up…. :P Either way-plastic surgery or not: Tori was, is and will always be the most gorgious and photogenic woman on this planet! I do agree she needs to eat more tho. But I adore the woman, all that matters is that she is happy and healthy. Seeing her again in October I will mention this article lol…

18. Laura on September 26, 2010 7:46 am

I love Tori Amos no matter what!

19. Muffinge on November 10, 2010 7:48 am

Good post! She seemed to have receding hairline which she actually pulled off quite well. Wise looking. But… if I could afford to, I would sort want to improve my appearance. It seems quite fickle to me when a fan feels morally superior enough to dislike someone for the way they choose to deal with her appearance. I don’t get how looking that good can be called repulsive…

Anyway, I hope she is looking after herself.

20. Tim on November 27, 2010 11:19 pm

I masturbated to these

21. Kim on November 30, 2010 11:20 am

Plastic surgery doesn’t make you insecure. I think she looks amazing. What she had done looks very minor. People are acting like she went all “Michael Jackson” on herself. Come on people! Give her a break! She’s approaching 50 and staying in the game. I think she knows exactly what she’s doing.

22. Allie on December 9, 2010 12:28 pm

Wow, a lot of hate being spewed here. Do ALL of you really have nothing better to do? And yes, we all know Tori’s given name is Myra Ellen, Tim. You’re not privy to some secret knowledge.
      One question – have any of you “pros” been close to her face (for the record, I have and she has the most gorgeous, dewy skin i have seen) or are you judging from these photos that are all lit differently, show her expressing different emotions, etc – all things that can make a nose or eyes look VERY different. (Many women who are oft-photographed learn new tricks, such as using darker makeup base on a nose or tilting a strong jaw to one side in order to hide “flaws”) From a former model and current professional photographer, you would not believe what we can do these days in these areas. I choose to do the smallest amount of retouching in my work, as i think our flaws make us beautiful, but often will help with a scar or something that causes a client any concern.
      This woman is a musician, not a model. If you must judge, judge on what she puts into the public realm – her music, her live perfomances. Perhaps if you had to post your own photo along with your ugly criticism, we would have less of it.

23. sickofhearingaboutskin on December 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Tori is a really good musician. I think it is cruel and abusive to speak about her looks.
      Even if she looked like 19 again, what is the point in emphasizing her looks so much? This is truly shallow. Anyone who can’t love and respect her now because she doesn’t look the way she did in the past is truly sick and pathetic. I don’t think that Tori is pathetic. She should focus on her composing and art and people would like to take her mind off of that and onto her face. Thanks.

24. John on January 13, 2011 8:54 am

Well, she has every right to do whatever she wants with her body but I have every right to have an opinion about it. I’m not going to say truly unkind things about her but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit disappointed. Her music has really helped me through some tough times and much of it affirmed my belief in her authenticity. But with plastic surgery, it’s my perception that women get work done in order to conform to the male desire. And it’s THAT part that makes me a bit sad as she has always struck me as a maverick for the feminine. Now, of course I could be wrong and maybe she did it for other reasons, I have no idea, I don’t know her personally so for all you hardcore Tori fans relax, it’s just my observation, I’m not necessarily attacking her. I don’t believe her music or her interviews are any less authentic.

25. dr dre headphones on July 14, 2011 12:48 am

The inside piece is wrapped in matching leather, available in pink, white, or black. The wires running from the earphones are ribbon-style, so they are thin and, more importantly, tangle-free.

26. B. M. on August 26, 2011 1:00 pm

What a bunch of hypocrites here.