• Fans of the popular 1980′s television show Dallas will fondly recall Victoria Principal, who played Pamela Barnes Ewing, the stylish, reconciled wife of oilman Bobby Ewing, on the long-running TV drama. However, you may not recognize the former beauty from her currently pulled face.

Victoria Principal, Plastic Surgery

At 58 years old, Victoria’s skin remains as firm as ever, which the actress says is the result of using her own skincare line and a good diet and exercise. However, may question the actress’ denial of ever having any kind of plastic surgery, especially as she spent over 20 years married to plastic surgeon Harry Glassman.

Victoria has never been a fan of plastic surgery and has adamantly denied going under the knife herself.

‘It’s sad when I see a woman who has done things to herself in an effort to look younger, and instead she looks some way she never looked before,’ she said.

She later told People magazine she had never had plastic surgery.

“I’ve never had a face-lift, or a professional peel or lasers,’ she said.

‘Do I believe in plastic surgery? Yes. If I decide to do something, is there going to be a story about it? Absolutely not.’

‘I kind of like the way things are,’ she said. ‘And although there is a southward shift, it fits me.’

Nothing seems to have shifted at all, except for up according to recent pictures of Victoria. Her eyebrows are practically in her hairline, an indication of a facelift and brow lift to combat sagging eyelids. Her cheeks are fuller than ever, indicating fat grafts or cheek implants.

Her neckline is also very firm, the result of a possible necklift.

As for her claim that she hasn’t had so much as a laser treatment, that is also hard to believe, as her skin looks as smooth and spot free as a young child’s. Many people use laser treatments like Fraxel to maintain a fresh appearance.

Her face, except for the charming crow’s feet about her eyes, is unlined indicating that she likely does use Botox to relax horizontal and vertical lines and fillers like Restylane to plump up her lips.

It seems the key statement is that Victoria is open to plastic surgery, just not open to admitting it, which is unfortunate. In fact, it seems that many of the procedures Victoria denies having are most likely the procedures she’s had.

Read the complete plastic surgery profile of Victoria Principal on Plasticopedia, the largest online celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

See Before & After Facelift Surgery Photos

Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Products

Pic Source: Daily Mail

Comments

1. Marla on October 27, 2008 9:10 am

She is not 58. She is 63. She was born in 1945.

2. mary on May 5, 2009 12:17 pm

I would not have recognized her. To say no plastic surgery is a joke. She looks like a completely different person.

3. MARGIE SMITH on May 8, 2009 3:04 pm

I FEEL SORRY FOR HER BECAUSE I’VE BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. THESE “DOCTORS” HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IT’S ALL ABOUT MONEY. THEY GET A LICENSE TO CUT CUT CUT, BUT THEY ALSO HAVE A GREAT SKILL AT DEPOSIT DEPOSIT DEPOSIT $$$$. THEY SHOULD ALL BE ABOLISHED FROM THE EARTH.

4. Sophia on May 20, 2009 9:15 am

They all end up looking like frogs/joker on batman, (from all the pulling). OF COURSE she has had A LOT of things done to her face…

She looks exactly like the kind of woman she didn’t want to become: someone you look at and think: “oh look an older narcissistic woman who refuses to grow old gracefully” (I can understand that they want to be fresh, but this is ridiculous). I’ll take a Katherine Hepburn over Victoria Principal any day!!

5. Joe Schmoe on December 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Wow, who is this lady and where is Victoria? I would remember one of the worlds most beautiful women and that isn’t her.

6. M. C. Frans on February 6, 2010 4:31 am

Okay then, but how can I do that?!? Is very difficult, don’t you think?!? But I have to know precisely what I have to do to bring you over here, you see?!? If I do all those things for you, is for you to be with me, not for you to use me or misused me, do you understand me?!? That’s why this is very hard for me to do!?! So I don’t know that I can do this, for you follow me?!?

Cause If I did met you over here, there wasn’t a problem, but now I have to do all those things for you, and I don’t know that you will appreciated it further, check me!?! So, let us be realistic, isn’t it!?!

7. Mee. on February 6, 2010 5:00 am

Wooooooooooooooooow, you didn’t grow up, cause I still see the face of Anddy Gibb into your face from 32 years ago!?! Fabulous, fantastic, all in plastic…Delicious!!! So you haven’t grow-up, and let your face grow-up with the age and time…Also?!? That’s very regrettable, for us that has admired you all through the years, but not anymore!?! What did we have now-a-days…Nothings…Don’t you think?!? Amen!!!

8. angela a. trehern on August 13, 2010 1:27 pm

i would not mind looking/like she looks at 60, i think she looks GREAT!! no matter facelift or no facelift u do not look the same…

9. Lauren on January 6, 2011 11:27 pm

Victoria princiapl used to say on the Mike Douglas Show in the early 1970s, that she was the first baby born after the end of world woar 2 in May 1945. That makes her 66 in May of this year 2011.

10. Cathy on May 18, 2011 9:58 pm

She is 66; she is definitely 5 years older than she says she is…plus in a Farmer’s Almanac that I have from years ago, it says she was born in 1945. She was married to a Plastic Surgeon and she is going to deny that she had any work done…Come on Victoria, just admit it. You still look stunning anyway.

11. John on May 18, 2011 10:01 pm

I can’t stand actresses that push their “cosmetic” wonder products, when in reality, they have had numerous cosmetic procedures to make themself look younger. Therefore, they are fooling the public into buying these “phony” aids…..make fools of the women who are truly humble and just want to look a little better.

12. Aida A-Rashid on November 6, 2011 10:40 am

I think she’s still attractive. And her skin is really beautiful, smooth, and dewy. What seems to have changed though, to me ,is the shape of her mouth. The shape of her mouth seems different in appearance than it use to. I appears stretched out, longer along the top. Whereas before, like in the photograph to the left, the top lip had more definition. I guess that can also be attributed to age. Her face looks like it’s aging naturally–not like numerous plastic surguries have worked it over. If she has had any nips or tucks, and I believe her that she hasn’t, they’re very subtle.

13. Mapoule on April 23, 2012 7:29 pm

I saw her in Playboy 30 years ago, wahou beautiful breast !!
      and quite real to me, Very young she had very big breast.
      For the rest…. Sad, so sad, not everyone everyone is meryl streep
      whose talent is way enough to garanty a lifetime in hollywood.

14. ivorredone on March 8, 2013 8:34 am

She used to be a favourite of mine but in this photo she is Michael Jackson Re-incarnate. 61 my ar5e!