• Wendy Williams is a larger than life entertainment personality that recently made the transition from radio to television. She recently made the news for trading plastic surgery based barbs with her guest, reality show villain Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth of “The Apprentice.” Although both women have intensely strong personalities, Wendy wins when it comes to having plastic surgery.

Wendy Williams, Breast Implants

Wendy is a huge fan of wrinkle reducing Botox, which sparked a fight when she recommended Omarosa use Restylane to fill in her wrinkles, according to the In Your Face blog.

Although Omarosa has had a very obvious breast augmentation during her rise to infamy, Wendy has had two. She has also had liposuction and a tummy tuck in addition to the aforementioned regular use of Botox.

Wendy Williams, Breast AugmentationIn her book, “Wendy’s Got the Heat,” she openly discusses her plastic sugery:

If I had told my parents my plans, they would have probably said something like, “Liposuction? Wendy, all you have to do is push back from the table. A good diet and exercise will fix all of that.” Who the hell wants to diet and exercise when you can have liposuction. I didn’t want to wait. I wanted my new body now.

After giving birth to a son, she had further surgery to replace her implants and further weight reduction:

“After the baby and a hundred pounds, I needed a tummy tuck. So six months after the baby was born, I scheduled a tummy tuck, a little more liposuction on my thighs and I got my implants replaced. Implants should be replaced every ten years because the casing wears thin. …”

Wendy is pleased with her results, saying, “I know I’m not perfect, but plastic surgery has allowed me the freedom mentally to be me.”

It is nice when someone pays so much for surgery is so satisfied with their results.

Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Wendy Williams on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Comments

1. susanne on August 31, 2009 8:36 am

How pathetic!

2. Maryanne on September 30, 2009 6:35 pm

susannes a hater!

3. Jackie on October 5, 2009 11:49 am

susanne is indeed a hater. Wendy is so up-front. Even if you disagree w/ the surgeries, who cares? At least she’s honest.. unlike a lot of others!

4. jessica on October 6, 2009 9:23 pm

she looks like a cross between rue paul and joan rvers

5. Dessire on October 14, 2009 3:44 pm

You look great Wendy, later for the haters!!!!, I am considering lipo. I am a long time listener and by the way congrats, however, I cannot remember where you went help………………..

6. Al-Nisa on November 11, 2009 12:01 pm

I think Wendy is one of the realest talk show host out there, she will tell it like it is. If she likes it I love. I think her body looks good! I’ve listened to Wendy when she was on Hot 97 she came along way.

7. KeeKee on February 2, 2010 7:58 am

I love love love Wendy she Keeps it sooo real and thats why you have to love her….So bye to the Haterz -How you Do-win

8. michael alig on February 15, 2010 2:59 pm

I honestly believe that Wendy Williams was born a man. And her mouth is so wide, it really looks like plastic surgery played a part.

9. CAMILLE on February 15, 2010 9:19 pm

OH, JUST STOP IT YOU JEALOUS VIXENS……WENDY IS LIKE A FRIEND YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE, BUT NEVER FOUND,,,,,SHE’S UPFRONT, REAL, FUN, UNPRETENTIOUS,AND HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY,,,,,WISH SHE WAS MY FRIEND,,,,,I WOULD LOVE TO COME TO YOUR SHOW WHEN I COME TO N.Y. IN JUNE TO SEE MY SISTER,,,,HOPE I CAN GET IN….I’M FROM BKLYN. N,.Y. AND STILL MISS IT,I WORKED IN THE CITY FOR YEARS AS A YOUNG LDY,STILL MISS IT!!! MISS IT!!!

10. katrina cheek on July 7, 2010 9:05 am

I need to know the name of your surgeon. I live in the phila area and think that’s where he is from. please help me out

11. LR on April 9, 2011 8:44 pm

Love you Wendy !!!

12. Tim on May 25, 2011 9:14 pm

The sure-fire way to tell if someone is man or woman is to look at the hands. Specifically, if the ring finger is longer than the index finger, you’re looking at a man. Based on what I can see from her show on TV, her (his) ring finger looks longer than her (his) index finger. Surgeries and hormones can change other appearances more or less, but that’s the give-away. Look for yourself and decide.

13. lola on May 26, 2011 7:10 am

did anyone see her pregnant??…she couldve had someone carry her son for her/him. Oh please, wendy williams is a MAN!…HIS plastic surgery and lipo due to pregnancy is bull….sorry..need proof she delivered that boy!…nowadays money is louder than the truth.

14. 3 Big Babies! on August 12, 2011 7:28 pm

I think she looks fabulous. I have 3 kids and after again 90lb each time I got a little hanging skin. Don’t be mad at her because she cares about her looks. I applaud women who want to look great. I went and had me one of those tucks after losing all that baby weight. My stomach was never the same and its a very uncomfortable feeling. I wanted my pre-pregnancy body back and I want to keep my husband.

15. 3 Big Babies! on August 12, 2011 7:30 pm

For anyone who needs a good plastic surgeon who cares about them, call Dr. Yager for a consultation. He specializes in mommy makeovers. He did my tuck and I will be lifting my breast in December. YOU CAN GOOGLE HIM!