February 6, 2009 in Body Procedures,Breast Augmentation, Implants, Reduction,Facial Plastic Surgery,Liposuction,Plastic Surgery Recovery & Preparation,Procedures & Breakthroughs,Skin Care,Tummy Tuck, Abdominoplasty,Uncategorized by Makemeheal.com Staff | 2 Comments
February 6, 2009 – Los Angeles, CA
Make Me Heal (www.makemeheal.com), the world’s largest website for all things plastic surgery, cosmetic treatments, and anti-aging, has announced that over fifty top plastic surgeons have joined Makemeheal.com to answer questions live that are posted by consumers on the website’s Ask-An-Expert area. Launched in November of 2008, Ask-an-Expert is a free service that allows consumers to ask a question and get key answers from top doctors and experts about any procedure or topic within the fields of plastic surgery, dermatology, and skin care. Moreover, regular people from the Makemeheal.com community can also post responses to questions.
“Ask-an-Expert is rapidly becoming one of Makemeheal.com’s most popular areas of our portal, as it allows consumers to ask important questions and get answers from different leading doctors and experts at a click of a button — and for free,” says Ariel Perets, Founder & CEO of Makemeheal.com.
Aside from asking questions, users can simply use this incredible resource to do research numerous types of procedures, treatments, and products using sophisticated search functions on Ask-an-Expert.
Among the physicians answering questions on the Makemeheal.com site include Dr. Marcel Daniels, Dr. Brent Moelleken, Dr. Shervin Naderi, Dr. Alexander Rivkin, and other top plastic surgeons.
Check out Ask-An-Expert.
About Make Me Heal
Make Me Heal (www.makemeheal.com) is the world’s largest website for all things plastic surgery, beauty enhancement, and anti-aging. With 1 million members and over 300,000 unique visitors per month, Make Me Heal is a one-stop portal for all the products, services, and information resources needed by the consumer.
Discover The Make Me Heal World…
- Find a great plastic surgeon on Makemeheal.com’s Plastic Surgeons Directory, check credentials, and read patient reviews of doctors.
- Chat, ask questions, and get advice from people on our Message Boards & Blogs.
- View or upload Before & After Plastic Surgery Pictures in the world’s largest photo library of women and men who’ve had plastic surgery.
- Ask top plastic surgeons questions & get answers live on Make Me Heal’s Ask-An-Expert area.
- Shop for Plastic Surgery Recovery & Preparation Products and Beauty & Skin Care Products.
- Read Plastic Surgery News & Gossip.
Visit the website: Make Me Healnone